• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

links24

Smash Ace
alright got loki with the wishs but anyway hey jiffy i was wondering was there any room in ur car for me for OUGA i figured i could do the same thing i did for siis4 which was drive to ur house and go with you from there lemme know man

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I don't think I'll be able to hang out again argent >.<.
First off, my friend's comin over friday. It may be one of the last weekends where we can hang all night for the next 2-3 weeks or so. After friday/part of saturday, he'll be doing nothing but training on weekends n maybe week days to prepare for a big jiu jutsu tourny.
Second...This chick I'm friends with lives quit literally barely a mile down the street, and we've been chatting bout this upcoming hangout she's planning to do n wut not...and while I dunno if the date is going to be moved significantly, I do know it was originally friday at 7 before it was changed/removed...The hang out is for friends and it involves tons of N64 games n stuff. I can't pass up a chance at a party/hang out with tons of n64 games :3
EDIT: Also, she's pretty chill so I'm gonna hang out with her anyway. She's been mentioning she's been wanting to try the FF games for forever, so I think I'll try n bring 7 or 13 or 10 or SOMETHING for her to try ^^;

solecalibur

Smash Master
am? ill see you after it jsut to say hi then prob, OUGA is also that night if you wana go, might be a little dead that night since half of us are outta town but we normally have 25+ ppl

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
so.... Jiffy, Argent, Suyon, links, and probably Blue. Haven't talked to him (Blue) recently about it but last we talked I think he was like "sure".

Anyone else trying to go?

For those going... whats the earliest you can all be ready?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Depends on how early I can/need to get out of work that day.

Edit: I'm home if anyone is still coming. Address is 6809 Mayfield Rd, Mayfield Heights, OH. Look for the big white towers across from the hospital. Call me when you get here so I can let you in.

Edit 2: You failed me again, NEOH! :( Is Friday not a good day for anyone or am I too far out of the way? C'mon now.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I work on Fridays, Argent :'(
Well, hopefully I won't next month...fingers crossed.

Also, TAKING IDEAS FOR GAMES FOR THE NEOH TOURNEY IN JULY (Which will now be called Viva Espana. Will explain in the thread) FOR BOTH FREE PLAY AND TOURNAMENT PLAY! Please and thank you <3

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Sorry, Links. What did I miss? The information was the same as last time. I only put it up again to make sure everyone knew what was going on. :/

Suyon

Smash Lord
I thought you didn't play PoFV Blue. Well Jiffy looks like I can go to OUGA as long as you guys sort out the time of when everyone is ready. ToH is gonna be on the 17th of April which is Sunday starting at 7A.M.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
....Ohsnap thatd be awesome
It has a pretty legit parking lot...so this could happen

Also, I was wondering if you'd like to host a mystery tournament, Kiest. Denzi and I thought of a PERFECT game to play :3

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I might try a different day next time. It would pretty much have to be Saturday if it's not Friday though.
Friday or the weekend is in general bad for me for a smashfest, I either working that weekend or I'm visiting my GF if I'm off. :(

I thought you didn't play PoFV Blue. Well Jiffy looks like I can go to OUGA as long as you guys sort out the time of when everyone is ready. ToH is gonna be on the 17th of April which is Sunday starting at 7A.M.
Ok, to all the NEOH here is the deal with Suyon... Suyon is touring Miami University on Friday; the day I'm leaving for the tourney. Due to time constraints, it's not feasible for him to be picked up at his house by anyone.
The plan was to pick him up somewhere. The current place is Columbus, but I might have a better idea; the 71/30 junction. It would make his wait less and the time at which we could all leave later... It's a little out of the way but I'm trying to have Suyon at this.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Blue Rooouuuge. We should totally play Melee or something at OUGA. Or I guess, some other game.

It'll be awesome to see NEOH again.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'll be ready to leave for OUGA anytime after 5 PM on Friday. What are the plans for driving arrangements? I volunteer my services as usual. :p

Also, *gasp* I started playing a fighter other than Smash.

Suyon

Smash Lord
So then I'll be stranded at that 71/30 area at 5? If things go accordingly if I don't ask questions even though I want to.
So if argent is ready by 5 does that mean he will get down to jiffy's area by 6? then jiffy will pick me up at 7? If it turns out that way wouldn't it be better if Argent just picks me up at my house and then get to Jiffy's? I could be totally wrong with these calculations.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
So then I'll be stranded at that 71/30 area at 5? If things go accordingly if I don't ask questions even though I want to.
So if argent is ready by 5 does that mean he will get down to jiffy's area by 6? then jiffy will pick me up at 7? If it turns out that way wouldn't it be better if Argent just picks me up at my house and then get to Jiffy's? I could be totally wrong with these calculations.
this could work as well.... sounds about right and it makes the trip quicker kinda..
Something like Argent picks up Suyon and links and gets to my house hopefully around 6:30 or so, the Argent or myself driving to OU gets down there by like 9 or so...
anyone need to be home at any certain time on Sunday?

I just thought, I probably won't see much of Helen this weekend. :(

D

Deleted member

So does anyone in NEOH know anyone who works at an airline? If so, have them contact M2K ASAP.

Suyon

Smash Lord
What for? I also realize depending on where I go for college will effect my smash time as well lol. OU is fine Mansfield is nowhere, Miami not sure unless cinci is nice, and Toledo and Kent should be fine too =x.

Top Bottom