• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Suyon

Smash Lord
I'm at tri-c till 7:30pm

OMG Persona 4 is getting an anime! REVIVAL BREAAAAAAAAD

And a new season of the world god only knows is out now! What a good day.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I dont think Ill be going then. My ride will be full in his car, and I dont think id have any money for any venue feels :<. Plus, I dunno if OUGA does melee or not so Id prob be bored outta my mind for tryin to get friendlies going that Id enjoy.
Good luck folks ^^

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Good luck man. Like I said in another thread. Try to get POPS to play his Samus against you too. Either this weekend (if you are coming down) or at one of the other tournaments before that HOBO.
:phone:

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
well.. that would be kind of perfect honestly. I could take like myself and maybe Blue down then we'd meet at OU and maybe Blue could ride home with you, lol.

idk.... decisions.... my decision really doesn't affect anything for you, Argent. You'd still have to take 77 down and pick up Suyon and Eon (if he goes). If he (Eon) doesn't go, take 77 down more and stop in Canton (if Blue wants to ride down with you or if we both ride down) then go to OU.

I'm seriously considering driving in my car regardless. It's the return trip I'm thinking about. I won't want to leave on Sunday.

either way, 6 people from NEOH including me is awesome because they can just ride back with you...

bah... rantttttttt

Suyon

Smash Lord
Or jiffy hates us. But yeah answer soon please since I want to know today or tomorrow afternoon since I'm heading to miami tomorrow night
But this will make it easy on me on what to watch though if you want to go separate ways or alone=x

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Or jiffy hates us.

lololol.... come on, Suyon. I <3 you all!!!!!
but I can't deny I will want to see my girlfriend for another full day. :)

Oh I'll edit this to your edit....
Argent gave us the time earlier so probably he's gonna be the one to pick you up from your house... I thought that was already talked about.

Stop editing!!!!!
No.... anime trip!!!!!!

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well is that a no to no or no you want it? Those dotS are confusing. Also I want stay till noon on Sunday in order to do ToH. Lol sorry Jiffy for editing.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Uh...Still deciding :<...Depends on when this N64 thing my friend is doin and when we'd be back...although if jiffy is leaving earlier than argent, and I do go...Jiffy, any possibility I could hitch that early return ride with you? I mean if I go or not depends on when this N64 thing goes down, cause if its friday night...I dont think Ill be goin. If its saturday night...I may go...I may not...If n64 is on sunday night (doubt it), then Ill definitely go to OUGA, provided I can get back home by saturday, be it 5 pm or 11 pm or w/e lol

Suyon

Smash Lord
Chances of you getting back by that time is low. And Jiffy is not leaving early. He wants to arrive early and leave late. If you don't know.
It's a 3-4 hour ride. Most ouga tournaments run late or ones that I've been to. We plan on arriving Friday and leaving Sunday. And yeah I want to stay till noon there folks if that's fine so let me know on that Argent and Jiffy.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I told myself I was going to start refusing to drive people around if this last minute business keeps up. It's Thursday and we're still talking about the ride situation. I suppose this is progress from the last time or two I volunteered my services. :p

I plan on leaving from work to pick people up and most likely stay until Sunday, particularly since I haven't been sleeping as well this week.

@jiffy: I don't mind bringing blue back or whatever. Let's figure this out sooner rather than later.

@links: Is blue still mad at you? :p

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
This really isn't last minute, just Eon is the only one who's not confirmed....

As much as it would be cool to ride down with the whole group, I think I'm gonna drive down myself (and possibly Blue if he gives me an answer.) I have other reasons to be there besides the tourney and I'm trying to make the most of it.

Argent, thanks for driving Blue back if he rides with me.

Suyon

Smash Lord
This can't be last minute since I keep on asking you guys what is available or not since my situation was the worst. The only response I got from Argent that was clear to me was he gets off at work at 5 and that's it. So as I have said I wanted to make sure on this since I'm coming back from Miami University and I don't want any mix up in plan or any misunderstanding since my parents would most likely get mad in change of plans.
Well this is all I have to say. If Blue isn't going with Argent more space which also means I am free from all this what to watch thing!

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Well I'll head down with Jiffy unless he wants to leave too early. You'll have room for my TV right Argent?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I don't think I will guys :(. My friend, she said she's not doin the N64 thing, but I'm still gonna try to hang with her (in person or online not sure) and if not, I'm just really not all that up for a 4 hour drive to, and back, and 2 days there of just fighters. Not this week at least ^^;. Sorry :<
Also would have NO money to contribute towards gas or any food, which means I'd be relying entirely on any charity food given/purchased. Perhaps next time?
Sowwy :( Good luck though. I'm still up for smash fests argent but...saturdays may be better, IMO, for you to do them on :p
EDIT: Granted, if it was SSF4, Melee, MvC3, and maybe some other non fighters/other fighters I may...but even then...Highly unlikely >.<

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yeah, see...Brawl, MvC3 n Project M. P:M may keep me for a few hours at best...depends on who else plays and how much time Id actually get on it....MvC3? I'd enjoy it...but I'd prob get whooped soon enough or not spend enough time on it due to rotating in friendlies from constantly losing...The mystery one I'm not so sure bout...n brawl, you all know my thoughts. Its fun, but Im just not that into it outside of friendlies, and even then Itd only keep me a few hours at best ^^;.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ahhh... NEOH planning...

Argent, I think you just have to accept it will always be this way no matter what, just like I have to accept that Dayton will forever be late to anything it ever attends.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
It is kind of last minute. I mean I understand things can change and you gotta be prepared for them and such. But it comes down to the day before/day of every single time with us. :(

As for tomorrow, I'll pick up Suyon between 5:30 and 6 (traffic is horrible a few miles down 271 so this is only a rough estimate *sadface*) and Links around 6 or 6:30 (maybe 7, not sure). We're off after that unless I also need to pick up Blue.

Sorry you're not coming, Eon, but I can understand why since you're not into Brawl so much. :/

@Blue: Should be plenty of room in the trunk of my car as always.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Sure, I'd like to come but honestly? I wanna see Hanna tomorrow/saturday...And I really wanna try to hang with this chick if I can find a way....Also just not in the mood to deal with brawl atm ^^; But yeah...Good luck guys :)
EDIT: BTW, Bout the programming stuff Argent...when's a good time for u to swing by or for us to try n start it at least a bit? Next weekend...?

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Blue, plan on getting picked up at 5. If there's any problems, I'll be on MSN or I'll call or text.

BTW, gonna call 97.5 FM here in a few, they are about to hand out money to the 9th caller on a guess of a $ amount. Hope I'm right.....

Edit: HYPE!!!!!

Top Bottom