• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I don't much care for watching sports nowadays...Well, maybe e-sports...but weather rarely affects those, and even then I usually just watch recordings or saved vids of sports/e-sports at a later date... ^^;

Suyon

Smash Lord
Don't think I can go now since I may need to go visit Miami since school tours are only on Fridays.
On another note to those OU people. I don't know what the heck I'm asking since I don't research but how are voice acting programs (theater i think) and studying abroad programs like?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
The Eon is not pleased to learn that both the Human Torch and Captain America are played by Chris Evans. The Eon is not pleased at the fact that it will make it very hard for both characters to appear on screen together, if the 1st cap america n human torch ever actually do make it in the same movie via the later avenger films...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Wish I could be thar Argent, but retreat this weekend xP
...and I work fridays through April again > A < FFfffffff-

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
So did you know if you type the f day of the week you get
FRIDAY
Oh and this just in.
I'm kickin in the backseat like a bauss 8D
EDIT:
Damn...and here I thought 'Friday' was a trip word or something to auto change it to what Lokii had in her message...How the hell did she do that without adding an edit tag after 4 hours? O.o
perhaps it's fridays

EDIT: bingo. Lowercase f day....
So anyway...
It's friday
and I'm chillin like a bauss in the backseat. 8D

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
For all/anyone coming tonight, I don't get off until 5 or 5:30. My address is 6809 Mayfield Rd, Mayfield Heights, OH. Call my cell when you arrive so I can let you in the building.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yeah, I'd ask you to pick me up argent...but I don't think I'll be coming. Just not up to it today. >.<.
Sorry :/.
Maybe the next one ^^;

edit: did they take out friday?
EDIT: Yep :<

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't have any rides so its no go as usual. I should have stated earlier that I needed a ride. The only person I can look up to at the moment is Links now.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I am looking at maybe actually doin college after grad instead of waiting a year or 2....honestly? the one that's struck me the most...is one that's either online or on campus...but there are issues regarding how I'd get there, where I'd live, how I'd pay for it...no friends there :<...Leaving my friends n family here....It's in arizona >.<.
UAT.
Anyone heard of it, out of curiosity...It's tempting cause it's definitely a tech oriented college, it's not ITT...but I'm kinda torn :x
EDIT: I mean I could attend online n do it that way...or I could go on campus, and I'd be close to SoCal n actually at a college campus n exploring...but I wouldn't live in ohio, I'd be leaving NEOH and other friends/family behind...I dunno how I'd afford anything. Man, college/adult life sucks T_T lol

EDIT: TO BE CLEAR I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADVICE BOUT SOMETHING THIS CRUCIAL. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of UAT

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
...I don't know what I think of this new skin. It's really streamlined and shiny and very nice from a design standpoint. I like the font especially.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
The new interface definitely seems cleaner and sharper. I like how they have the expanded announcements at the top too.

Anyway, is anyone planning to come around on Friday for my next attempt at holding a smashfest? :p

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I just dont like some of the button sizes. Quoting some other random user, it looks like a kindergartener made the buttons

I'd go Argent, but Im workin D':

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Depends...It's a maybe for me argent ^^
EDIT: Personally? Im a lover of fantasy n sci fi. I love things like that. So I wish the buttons, maybe not smaller, but if this big...at least have em have graphics. Little fantasy orbs at the edges or technological stuff around it if it were sci-fi-ish :3. As it stands, with just being giant text n colors it may be a bit blah...but if they kept the size, maybe reduced the text a bit, and added a few shiny graphics to the buttons, Id be set XD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well Eon, the designers are def following the current trend: more simplicity. Sure, a lot of the designs nowadays carry much intricacy, but simplicity is still stressed.
Yaaay simple designs!

....AND I STILL LOOOVE THE FONTS THEY USED ON THE HEADER AND BUTTONS ZOMG
What fonts are theseeee? I want themmmm -gawks-

Top Bottom