• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

D

Deleted member

I can't go anywhere because Athens is in the middle of nowhere. Sole is my only transportation, but he doesn't want to do much driving at all this quarter.

I would have been at Delta Upsilon today. Sole would have driven me there Friday because he was on his way home, then I'd spend the night at Kiest's place. I wasn't able to go though because no one could drive me back to Athens. :< :< :<

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
:<. Fei never comes on here, and argent is sick. Arrrrrgh, that's the problem with this community. Either none of us have rides, and because most of us are so far apart, we cant get together that often for smashes....or there's this that and another going on :<.
We need to honestly try to decide on a smashfest location that is as close to everyone as possible to try n make it so we're all nearly the same distance to it :<
EDIT: Okay I'm going to say this. I am willing to have a smashfest and should presumably be at home all day sunday. My friend will be coming over, so that's one reason why. Argent, fei, or anyone who reads this n thinks they want to come n brawl/melee/64/ssf4/other game it out, send me a PM and I'll give you my number ASAP to call. To give you an idea of where I live, I live relatively close to Argent. Prob similar to the distance between Lokii n Sole iirc, give or take a few minutes.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Idk if I can come. Might be chillin' with Shugo today if he can xD Denzi as well, after his Yu-Gi-Oh tournament stuff
And Sunday is fam dinner night x3 My dad cooks, which means GOOD food.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Thanks guys xD and true stuff loki lolll i hope if i eat over there that i dont feel too awkward...i hate the whole eating with parents stuff cuz its the same thing (what are you going to school for? do you work? what do your parents do?) lmao. I knew i was just playing terribly last weekend! =(

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol my mom might do that...but my dad is cool and will just make jokes (usually at my sister's expense xD)
I'll tell her to not be nosy xD

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
"They support each other with love and kindness.............................Back away slowly........" - Christopher Titus.
EDIT: **** it, for the next 5-6 hours I'll leave my phone up. Phone number removed. PM if you want to contact me for smashfests in the future.

D

Deleted member

Won't be going to any smash tournaments for a while...

Being stuck in Athens at OU without a car really blows. :<

Bead

Smash Ace
@Eon - Earth is from Ohio but moved to Florida because he is a lucky ***** who has a supportive family

@beegs - you know im gonna visit ohio same time as you because i miss having you in me

@argent - feel betters

@All - ill be in ohio for 2 weeks then moving to bloody Iowa for a year (then florida for butt buddies with beegs =DDDDDDDDDDDD) Before i leave WE MUST PLAY. I miss you all dreadfully

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I really enjoyed smashing with you bead :<. Why must you n earth be butt buddies without us? Man, I guarantee in 2-3 years, most of you will be out of the area, and probably out of state. I predict the only ones left...eeeh.....
Me, Argent, Fei....Fro I think....maybe a few others :/....I know Lokii is prob gonna be going to her college...Bead is gonna remain gone, as will earth. auspher isnt really close....
Bleh, we're all too far, or close enough but lacking transportation to make it possible :/. If I can net a job soon n save up, I may be able to pick up a few people for tournaments via getting a temps and/or eventually a legit license, or relying on paying the mother or other people for gas XD. Meh....I suppose we'll have to see what the future brings for NEOH, eh?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Thanks for the title shoutout Alyssa-lyssa, you da bess

Fro/Links, is Blue comin' with you? And if Shugo finds a way to Akron/Canton, can he get a ride?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol NEOH is far from dying, trust me. Pittsburgh is like, 2.5 hours from Cleveland. About an hour 45 from Canton? (I have a friend who went to summer camp in Pitt with me...said that was the distance i guess). AKA Im not that far
And Im ofc hosting tournaments and inviting NEOH <3
And the people that are leaving will at least visit us...right? :C

Beaddddd dont leaveee uussss -claws at you-

No probs Chi!

BTW, I don't work next weekend, guise. Anyone up for a Friday smashfest (since Saturday is LAB)?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Host pittssssburg tounrys

Edit someone wana go to dave and busters as a neoh get together? Had fun thar last night

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Im almost always up for all of this. 2 problems always exist. In the way of tournies, I lack money for entries, but I dont mind just friendlies...and transportation. In the way of get togethers...I lack money to enter n buy anything food or otherwise...and I lack transportation xD.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Fro, I'd need a ride to yours. Argent, PM me your address please. You should be within walking distance of me according to fei, or at the least within what my mother is willing to 'waste gas on' to drive me there if need be.

Top Bottom