• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im planning on making the OUGA thread tonight acutally

I swear to ****ing god if MvC3 is pushed back

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
NEOH going to Ohayocon:
So apparently there shall be ANOTHER smash panel at the SAME EXACT TIME as Today's...RIGHT NEXT DOOR.
If youre going to Ohayocon, be sure to visit Day's panel and hang out~ It's gonna be fun!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
For anyone who's planning on coming to my smashfest, my address is:

6809 Mayfield Rd
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

I'm planning it for Friday at 7, but I don't care if anyone wants to show up a little early. It's an apt building so call my cell when you arrive, and I'll come let you in. My number is in the NEOH group contact list (PM me for my number if you don't have access to the group). I have two TVs and one Wii.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Dude! You're 15 minutes away by car from me! Awesome! Okay I'll see if I can net a ride. My mother will prob be at work unless she has this friday off, but I shall see if the grandmother is willing. If so, I will try to bring a tv + my wii n gc so we'll have 3 set ups total...If not, I may just bring the wii and/or GC and possibly walk to your house. for some reason it says itd take 2 hours to walk to your house (I severely doubt it but meh) but yeah.
If anyone else is going and can pick me up, I'm at 4226 Verona Road, South Euclid OH 44121. If anyone can swing by here friday n pick me up en route, it would definitely ensure I get there AND ensure I can bring a set up and a half.

Can you PM your number argent? I can't remember if im in the group or not and I'd rather not go looking through tons of groups n pages for a simple cell phone # ^^;

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I have a gc already if you want a melee setup. I don't think we will have need for 3 setups though. I would ne very surprised if that many people show. I will send you my number when I'm not typing stuff on my phone. :p

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Oh, if you have a GC n a wii, then I'll just bring my controller :3.
EDIT: That'll definitely make it more likely that I'll walk xD. And I gotta tell ya, I will so definitely enjoy it. What's the earliest we can show up? Cause I may just walk to your house from my house once I get dropped off from school n put my **** inside, but thats still only 3 or 3 30 xD....

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Woah how did i not see the Dave and Busters post, Sole?
We should def do something like that. It'd be a heck of a lot of fun.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Argenttt we need to team next tounry, I don't think I've ever teamed with u
Maybe, but I think I'm done with doubles for the time being.

What's the earliest we can show up?
I get off work at 5-5:30, so I'm home before 6. I just said 7 so I could eat dinner and clean up if I have to.

@argent - might be able to make it, so far i have a completely empty schedule but pinching pennies before i leave for iowa XD
You can't afford a free Friday night smashfest? :p

Now that I've caught up on messages and stuff...Dave and Busters = win!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Woah how did i not see the Dave and Busters post, Sole?
We should def do something like that. It'd be a heck of a lot of fun.
Posted on my phone awhlie ago it seems, it was real fun with my gf and crum last weekend we even had our card mess up and allow us to play for 200 minutes for free, it was kinda epic

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I am about to finally complete GTA 4 >.<. After my brother sold his copy a year or 2 ago, not being able to play rented copies, or play my friend's copies for long, and getting the complete collection on sale for $10 a few weeks/a month or so ago, I'm finally bout to beat it. And just inside 3 weeks too! 27 hours with 2 main story missions left and prob only 30-40% complete. :3. Gotta redo the last 3 missions to make a back up save with the other ending :>. Then it's a temporary uninstall, and onwards to Ballad of Gay Tony and the Lost and Damned! After I get all achievements and have my fun on those, I reinstall the original GTA4 for awhile to go for more achievements :3. If only I had space for all 3 >.<

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Blue Rogue, get in touch with either myself or Links24 ASAP about LAB. If this doesn't get figured out in the next few days, there is a chance you are not going, so don't ignore this.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I live at 4226 Verona Road, in South Euclid (said it earlier in thread).
It's more east accordin to google maps. Also, you DO have 100% unlock on melee n a working CD along with that GC, yeah? XD
EDIT: Also I may or may not bring a friend. Gotta see if she wants to and/or is available.
EDIT: Eon's guide to getting pumped for a smashfest - Watch I Killed Mufasa III.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
In the next few days? Ain't it tomorrow lol?
If we're not saying stuff here for w/e reason I'll call him earlyish afternoon today.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yeah, basically. My bad. But yeah, we can say it here, just figured it would be easier over the phone. Basically, can Links pick you up tomorrow and you spend the night there? That saves us like an hour and a half of driving time early sat morning, because neither of us particularly wants to leave at 5 AM or so.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
For anyone coming tonight, my apt building is the last huge white tower you can see off Mayfield Rd. They're kind of across the street from a hospital (not directly across I mean) and behind some doctors offices.

Also, Eon, yes I have melee and everything unlocked. I only play brawl now though so I don't intend to play any melee myself. :/

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sorry I wasn't able to come. Parents didn't want me driving in the weather (snow johns xP) and my friend's dad passed away yesterday, so we're at her house with her fam. Sorry!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
@ Thread/Ohio- I've got a handful of BRSTMs made and I'm making more as we speak. Let me know if you have any requests for something off of my list as I update it and I'll provide you with a download link. :)

Anime Music
11 Eyes- The "GOD" Fist
Fairy Tale- Kurogane
Fairy Tale- The Theme of Multiflora
Pandora Hearts- The Relief

Video Game Music
Ys I & II- To make the End of Battle
Two Steps from Hell- To Glory
Star Ocean 3- Moon Base
Star Ocean 3- Mission to the Deep Space
Star Ocean 4- Blood on the Keys
Tekken 2- Wang's Theme (Arranged Version)
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike- Character Selection Theme

Other Music
Y.b.M.- Never Hold Back

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I can make my own ^^; but thanks for the offer. Chances are I'm the only one here who knows and/or enjoys Blind Guardian and the specific animu songs I've been thinkin of...

The smashfest at argents was goooood. almost 9 hours of smash, giving me almost a total of 20 hours of wearing a belt n pants. Oooooow @.@

But my smash withdrawal has been sated for now...I think I know why I always make so many mistakes....I'm always so quiet and 'precise'/'slow' with my movements on my controller. EVERYONE I've seen/heard the controllers of...are LOUD and they usually have a bit of force to it. Maybe I should start trying that xD

D

Deleted member

KB, you're a fan of Star Ocean? I got Star Ocean: The Last Hope for PS3 for Christmas and I like it so far. Haven't played any other of the series, though.

Side note: Solecalibur has a pretty legit Wolf now. Still got some things to work on, but he's really good at flash-cancelling, so his mobility is awesome.

Denzi

Smash Master
Side note: Solecalibur has a pretty legit Wolf now. Still got some things to work on, but he's really good at flash-cancelling, so his mobility is awesome.

Phantasm+Cancels >>>>> Wolf's mobility. And Falco >>>>> Wolf. Lolcharacterbias.

If it's really that legit he'll mm me :p

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KBizzle...Can you send me the full size version of that pic o.o
When I'm not absorbed in my BRSTM work I'll get it to you.

KB, you're a fan of Star Ocean? I got Star Ocean: The Last Hope for PS3 for Christmas and I like it so far. Haven't played any other of the series, though.
Yes sir, I've played the entire series. I enjoyed Star Ocean 4 a lot, it's a good "first game" for newcomers since it's a prequel to the rest of the series. Some people may not agree with me, but I highly recommend that you get your hands on Star Ocean 3 and give it a try, it's my favorite title. Star Ocean 2 is also very good.

MM's are dumb.
If you're good they can help pay for meals without touching the bank; plus it gives the opponents some extra matches/experience with at least some incentive involved.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
HUR DUR LETS MM A FALCO WITH A CHARACTER WHO IS CG'D TO DEATH BY 60% OF THE CHARACTER LIST. Ignoring CG, there's also the abuse of his weight and it's effects. Also, what kiest said.
------------
Ya know, it sad faces me to realize that I don't know of anyone remotely near me in skill level in melee (everyone is kinda high-ish above me :<) beyond my 'friend' daniel who may have very well stolen quite a few things from me recently.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Treat it as a real set and double blind him with something else, or practice the matchup extensively until you learn it. Kain has beaten Arty, Choice and Seagull encounter Falcos from time to time I'm sure, and Luminoth beat Clowsui today, so it's not impossible.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
A Money Match does not have a brain.

Thus they are dumb....

I like it if that is the case, but I don't like it when people sandbag soley because there is not incentive for winning. (Happens more in the other scenes)

Top Bottom