• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol that doesn't surprise me xD
Wednesday. Midterm heck no : (
Clowsui just explained em to me. Skype screen sharing + Paint/GIMP is amusing as heck.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I'm not johning...Just saying I don't study, and I do better when I don't. I don't think i've gotten a C on a major test (Excluding those Im out sick for some of the days its taught n i dont get the work to tell me what i miss -.-) in YEARS...Im better than 95% of the juniors in the nation according to my PSAT score. 2000. So ya know...Not johning :p.

EDIT: Course, thats 2000 with like...more than half my ****ing math questions omitted from the results...

EDIT: Excuse me. Im better than 95% of the juniors in the nation for Reading, Writing is 83% and math is 43% (Again. More than half my questions + answers were omitted. I kid you not. Way to let me improve if I cant even see what I got wrong or right...or let it count towards my PSAT score... :/)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Blatant advertisement ahoy!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292144

You guys should totally go to that tournament because I'm taking a seven month hiatus afterwards. I'm going to be opening my pockets for any and all MMs offered and I'mma try to get all of them recorded, if that's any incentive. The biggest incentive has to be the fact that it's at an arcade w/ a $5 venue fee that covers free play for ALL machines. WHAT A DEAL

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
AND YOU TELL ME NOW THERE IS FREE PLAY IN AN ARCADE?! SERIOUSLY?
; A ;

Stupid parents and stupid travelling.
And its my off weekend from work too....wtf xD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Blatant advertisement ahoy!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292144

You guys should totally go to that tournament because I'm taking a seven month hiatus afterwards. I'm going to be opening my pockets for any and all MMs offered and I'mma try to get all of them recorded, if that's any incentive. The biggest incentive has to be the fact that it's at an arcade w/ a $5 venue fee that covers free play for ALL machines. WHAT A DEAL
Ack... another january tournament? Crap... We'll have to see. I want to go, I really do, but it's going to depend on (hopefully) post-car funds and work.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
It didn't blow my mind as it took it into a booth and made me regret doing so.
Then it bashed my mental state, fragile as it already was, into a bloody bulp and threw it into the High school Thursday Meatloaf special.

I need some brain bleach. BRB 5 minutes going to encyclopedia dramatica.

Also...FFFFFFF NO MONEY FOR THE TOURNAMENT...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeh, Mike Polk is a pretty cool dude. Those vids are so legendary.
I sat in front of his cousin last year in government lol

For a potential event, anyone wanna go to Fun n' Stuff?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
There WAS a polk in my school iirc...might still be..dunno if they're related though. Lol you sure it was his cousin?
Also, I wouldn't mind...but again, I'd prob need a ride, and It'd have to be preferrably at least 2 weeks in advance of when we went so I can try n get some money from the mother to pay for it, as I'm still waiting to apply for a job. (Will be doing it tomorrow hopefully)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol yeah
Her last name wasn't Polk. We had conversations, though, and we talked about his routines. Found out that they were related from that.
Also found out an actress from my school is close with him as well xD Her sister and him are in the same comedy troupe. Small world.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I never heard any responses to this in the NEOH group, so I would really like an answer:

If I bring back my weekly/biweekly/whenever smashfests, would anyone be interested?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yes argent. I told you yes. We live so damn close together I could bloody well walk to your house. Hell, I've asked you n fei once or twice if we can get together. We're the only 3, to my knowledge, that are all within 20 minutes of each other.
---------
Back to NCIS....PAULEY PERRETTE IS 41 WTF OH MY GOD IN THE WORDS OF MY TWITTER SHE DOESNT LOOK OLDER THAN LATE 20S AND SHE ACTS LIKE IT TOO OH MY GODA SDGASG ASDG This woman ages beautifully. If only all women could age like that christ we'd have no need for plastic surgery...
EDIT: And I say that because plastic surgery is terrible. What I meant is that a lot of women, thanks to society, seem to think they need plastic surgery past like 34 or w/e to 'be beautiful' but jesus...that stupid **** would've never started if more women aged like her holy crap....Christ, I hope I look that young at 41....
EDIT: Also I found a messenger bag with a inward spiral of all known Gibbs rules for only $30...MUST HAVE OH MY GOD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I never heard any responses to this in the NEOH group, so I would really like an answer:

If I bring back my weekly/biweekly/whenever smashfests, would anyone be interested?
I'd only be able to make the ones when I have days off (I generally have mine then, but hey, doesn't really matter to me where I play, and hopefully I'll find a car soon.), but yeah.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
So tomorrow then? I'm up for it. No school cause it was finals week n we have friday off. Just need address. If its close enough bro **** it I'll walk. U live on mayfield so not that far iirc...

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Wuss. Do it anyway. Or hell, I'll host one if anyone's interested. Smashfest tomorrow at my house folks. Starts whenever folks want it to! If anyone wants to or needs directions just lemme know. My tv has been rearranged and I can bring out an HD one for a second TV. I have a GC n Wii so...

EDIT: I suppose most people will...But yeah, if anyone's up for it, lemme know and I'll PM directions later tonight/tomorrow. Hopefully it'll help keep me up all day, and failing that, I will eat sugar every 3 minutes :p

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yes YES YES I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE DEAR GOD PLEASE I NEED TO SMASH CALL ME IF YOU CAN GET A RIDE OR ARE NEAR CLEVELAND/SOUTH EUCLID/MAYFIELD PLEASE BORED OUT OF MY MIND
EDIT: In the mean time, if anyone ever likes watching let's plays or streams of games, I will be attempting to fix my streaming issues and get my stream up and running for good in a bit. Keep an eye on my twitter if you're interested.
twitter.com/eonthewolf

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Not saturday? :<. Also, Sunday? That's cool. Question is, shall we gather at my house with the awesome painted turtle for company? Or do we go somewhere else where I am unlikely to get a ride to :<

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Fro I think you and Links are intending on going atm. Blue rarely responds to texts from me so I dunno :c Jiffy said maybe.

KB and Shugbear are thinking about going...well Shugbear wants to go for sure but KB's his ride :urg: Lokii's APPARENTLY going to try asking again, idk if Denzi goes anywhere w/out her. Sole said he had interest a whlie ago but hasn't said anything since...

Denzi

Smash Master
My parents just said I couldn't go, so y'know, I can't go :p

Besides, doing things I have a better chance of winning.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Dayum Clowsui, you know what everyone's doing XD

Yeah, Links and I are going to go, just trying to see who else would be interested.

Top Bottom