• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I'd like to go to Siis4, but it may **** with my ability to perform on exams next week, even though I'll prob slack n game anyway :p. Plus I doubt id have a ride n I have no money n then theres the housing issue :/...

Lokii, if you could, could you add Young Link to my melee list of characters ^^;.

I'd ask for you to add my twitter with a mention that I often 'blog' bout my games on there, but I figured naaaaah.....so yeah...
EDIT: My chrome has an average of 18+ tabs open all the time. I never read titles anymore :p.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Keep in mind there will be tournament fee, chipping in for gas, and *possibly* a hotel though, on top of food, and that we are staying 2 days.

Not trying to discourage you, but know that this may cost you a bit.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yeah, that's why I can't go. No money, :p. Definitely not in regards to chipping in for all of that :<...No job yet. I'll be trying to apply later tonight/tomorrow to one or 2 places, but I doubt I'll get a job :<
EDIT: I'd be going for friendlies right now. I don't do brawl comp much anymore, and my fellow melee goers, despite me growing a scary amount since september 09, could probably still beat me often enough to significantly dampen my chances of getting high in placings but who knows...Haven't done a melee tourny since last feb :<. The gas, food, and hotel would be the major kickers....Which sucks cause It'd give me a chance to visit my ex. I know how much she would LOOOOOOOOVE me to visit cinci....

solecalibur

Smash Master
Someone keep me posted this weekend. I wanna hear some news of NEOH kicking butt <3
https://twitter.com/solecalibur

dont click on any links it says, had someone hack into twitter and messed up a lot of ppls accounts saying "free movies" so just look for smash updates

you can also comment on what i say if u have an account and I can comment back, phones be amazing =D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You could be making money alternative ways at this tourneys ;)
that is, unless you are still 17 XD
~beegs
LOL!

You would say something like that XD

That being said, I'm giving up money to go lose money at smash, and that's all right with me.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Bead trying to ***** out Lokii. Lawl.
Must be cause he plays a monkey who throws poo and peanuts at people. He doesn't know any better *sniff*

solecalibur

Smash Master
<.< Lolll , rikku auspher sil jiffy and sole sank in pools. Argent got out. I personally had more fun messing around but it was very possible to get out if I put my mind to the stage list but it was kinda amazing to crouch with ddd and say "ladies?" And get an aggro response from my oppent in game.

Noteable things :

I timed out a samus and would rather of killed a kitten instead.
I beat the mk on rc challenge
My item control still *****
And my lucky horde shirt = no falcos in pools =D

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
....Stephanie....and the guy from ATHF.....Combined?.......
OH DEAR GOD OH GEAR DOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH adsf wasdfadsf fgargtQASF ASDFG ARGASD
*drools whle staring absent mindedly into space, occasionally murmuring gibberish*

solecalibur

Smash Master
idk , still wasnt as bad as that chipotle trip last night, took forever to find and that stop sign wouldn't turn green!

edit -

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
idk , still wasnt as bad as that chipotle trip last night, took forever to find and that stop sign wouldn't turn green!

edit -
Hey, at least it wasn't an exit/not-an-exit door.

My notable things:

-Got Kain down to last stock 1st game (Then learned not to take a GOOD Wolf to PS1, ever.).
-Damn near beat Sago game 1 of a MM (Then learned not to take a GOOD Snake to RC, ever.).
-Damn near beat Logic game 1 of a MM (Then was reminded that logic ***** and that I am dumb to think I have a chance, but it did give me hope when he told me I seemed to have a good grasp on the Oli MU.)
-Damn near timed out a Ness in pools (went to the 10 second mark, but then he rushed in and got Baired at 180%). Since I 3-stocked him game 1, he played super defensive, and when I caught on, I stopped approaching, and we pretty much stared at each other for 4 minutes while I occasionally FLUDDed him.
-Damn near beat Sorasin (close *** games. We both made huge mistakes, and both punished them hard.).

I'm noticing a theme here...

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yo, is anyone up for smash this week? I have no school past like noon due to finals week, so I need some smash badly @.@...Preferably melee but at this point I just don't care T_T
EDIT: I meant after you all get back xD

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
And I'll be repeating once more....Especially considering what I have (or don't have) this week....Get me a ride, and I should be in...Preferably the Thurs date but w/e...

D

Deleted member

My notable things:
-Me and Radium beat Juushichi and Squid in doubles. 2-0.
-Took a stock off M2K game 1 on Battlefield. Almost took it again on SV game 2. He was at like 120-130%, but couldn't get the kill.
-2-0'd someone in pools. Her tag was Bomb, and I'm pretty sure she was the one who teamed with KassandraNova. She played Toon Link/Link.
-Got 4 games under my belt, which is the most I've ever gotten in Pools.
-Used Wolf for every game in Doubles and Singles, except for 1 in which I CP'd Cook's Olimar to Brinstar and went Lucas. He still destroyed me. Best Olimar I've ever played.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
And in pointless news : I have now breached almost 820 steam achievements worth almost 282 steam stat points from the steam stats site.

Yay for no-life and finals week, AKA 'Do nothing cause I suck at studying so I'll just slack n get through tests since i never have problems with them and relax until the start of next semester which should hopefully go better than this one cause i wont have a ********* chem teacher who ***** and *********** followed by ************ ********** **** ********* ********'....

Man, it's fun to just make up lengths of *'s and see peoples reactions. I've done it before, and had friends go 'Woah dude calm down jesus thats a lot of swearing' when I really did is just hold down * xD....Yay for no sleep at almost 1 AM. Hopped up on Code Red. And having crushed 6000 zombies under a wheel. Maybe more. Also exploded. And Burnt. And disintegrated...and rammed into goo. Just generally lots of zombie killing and destructible items being destroyed...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Just want to say: You realize saying "I suck at studying" is a john right?
I mean, you can't *suck* at studying if you're actually TRYING to study.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
When I 'study' I end up focusing on smaller **** I never learned or forgot, and I somehow forget most of the main ****. I score better when I don't 'study' than when I do...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Then that's a problem with you losing focus or not planning out what to study and how much time to dedicate to each.
The problem is how you study, not being unable to do it.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Can someone explain real zeroes/imaginary zeroes for me? @ A @ so confusing

Sole, your ideas scare me sometimes...

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im not lieing, I even put a little WoW time in there during my senior year

and imaginary numbers dont exist but you solve the problem as if they where, it has been awhile but when is your test on those n.n?

Top Bottom