• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
*sniff* I'm glad I at least told Lokii my stuff online. BTW, I know its a far way off but guys I had an idea...Come june/July, I was thinking...To celebrate the almost 10 year anniversary of Melee (wow that long?) that will culminate at Late November/Early December 2011 for Japan/USA, I was thinking as a way to celebrate that upcoming event and since we all will have far more free time in June/July....or at least most of us, and since all of us play other games...A day or 2 or 3 or some such of tournaments and/or games. Now hear me out.

I know for a fact that me and Fei both play SSF4, and I'm into the other SS' and MK and Soul Caliber and GG and I keep wanting to try the BlazBlue series seriously...
I know for a fact a fair few of you can do BlazBlue very well.
I know for a fact that quite a few people at Pool Pools 4 played Mario Kart on the Wii near the end of the party (I just got my own copy)
Overall, I've realized that even at smashfests/tournaments, we end up breaking out other activities. So I'm thinking...Instead of a Smashfest/Smash tournament event...We have just a plain straight out NEOH event at someone's house OR multiple people's houses. Just generally a celebratory NEOH party.

Melee and Brawl obviously, and my wii has smash 64 on VC. I also have it on cartridge.
Hopefully some of the GG or Blazblue players can bring the PS3 n such to play.
Hopefully me n Fei could bring our 360s + SSF4.
Hopefully other people and I can bring other party games n games for folks to do together (Doubledash and mario kart wii for example)

Just generally a day or 2 or w/e of NEOH representin, partyin, with tournaments n fests for all the games we play together just SMASHed together (HEH GET IT HEHEHE)
Naturally our MI friends and neighbors should pop over too. The more the merrier :p.

Or am I crazy for thinking this...? :x

EDIT: Hell, my family has a thing of Cleveland Toss if anyone knows what that is.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yeah Jiffy, which one we talkin? My bro has 4, I played 3, I own 2 on PS2, never played 1 and never played soul edge sadly...
I just meant any of the Soul Calibers n such games. Just stuff we can all do as a group, and stuff we're all into :p

EDIT: Ah you said #1...Derp. Cool beans then.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
You're kidding me. I missed out on a 22 person melee tournament?! Fffffffffffffff
EDIT: Oh I just got an extra $45 for christmas. 20 from one aunt, and a 5 on a lottery card with a x5 bonus :D. Steam games/Steam packs/Brink Here I come!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Fun day. :3

Ok now let's get a smashfest going soon. I'm off of work Monday and I know most of you tykes are still on Christmas vacation.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Monday Monday Monday? lemme ask my foks first , only post on here if your coming to the smashfest so i get a number

Denzi

Smash Master
Monday could work for me depending on the time. Dentist appointment @ 2pm.

It'd just be all around better if it were another day, that way I could head over with Lokii.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Whoses going to smashfest tonight so far? I don't know what my plans r but if it isn't manny I don't c this a problem

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I will probs go.
Denzi shall go if he is not sick tomorrow. GET WELL SOON!

...Snowboarding is so fun...until you realize that it's painful afterward. I feel a tendon in my leg moving weird. Does not want.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I neeeds a riiiide D:. Ah well, I don't think I'd be going anyway. Work n steam sale games n all that jazz. Hopefully once school starts back up, and I'm not so clogged by work, it'll be better...

Suyon

Smash Lord
Happy New Years.
I don't think I'll be able to play smash until February or mid February. I am under high stress now from Parents, School, College Applications, Myself, RO, and Life now. I don't want to add smash to this now.
My New Year is already sucking so much thanks to parents. v_v /emo

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Happy New Years.
I don't think I'll be able to play smash until February or mid February. I am under high stress now from Parents, School, College Applications, Myself, RO, and Life now. I don't want to add smash to this now.
My New Year is already sucking so much thanks to parents. v_v /emo
This makes me sad. :( But as always, good luck with some of the important things, well... minus RO. :p

Top Bottom