• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Jiffy might have finally snapped on the Ness boards, hah.
King why do I see a Wario icon

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol wtf Jiffy?
Beeegs come to Christmasfest whenever it'll beeeee~
Fro, are you having a smashfest tuesday? If not, Christmasfest, anyone? Darkest day of the year would make for interesting sledding nonsense XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Lol wtf Jiffy?
Beeegs come to Christmasfest whenever it'll beeeee~
Fro, are you having a smashfest tuesday? If not, Christmasfest, anyone? Darkest day of the year would make for interesting sledding nonsense XD
Nope, I work that day, but I can/probably will do one on Wed.

On a side note, I love that quote in your sig. Possibly the most insightful line I've heard on a show ever.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sorry, won't be able to make it. I work.

I'm hosting one Wed too, in case anyone is interested.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hihi~

K so...Everyone coming on Tuesday:
I need to know ahead of time for food arrangements n stuff.
Also, I need everyone's names/usernames and their FAVE BRAWL CHARACTER. Doesnt have to be your main!~ And remember to bring warm clothes/snow gear just in case we go sledding! And we can go sledding even if the hill doesnt have enough snow...we tested the hill when it was really icy a few nights ago...It was hilariously awesome.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
About 3ish until my parents force everyone outta mah house.

Edit:
and if need be, i can reschedule this if its too inconvenient for too many people.
This is the only day i could have it this week xD;

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ok, I'll see what I can do. I don't get out of work until 4 and I work in Pleasant Valley, so 5 is a safe assumption as to when I can make it (if I do). Hopefully most people can show regardless. :3

clowsui

Smash Legend
totally wish i could come, but no one would wanna drive!

plus i dunno if i could amass enough candy to bait you to come to me ;)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Tuesday? I can ask. Don't have much in the way of sledding gear, so I'd just bring my shorts n change into them once I'm done for the night with sledding. And before you say anything bout shorts, my shorts are not short. They are also camo and very comfy. In fact, I rarely have issues with winter unless Im outside for at least 20 minutes or so with these. Wearin em now :D. They'll be washed of course lol....Be kinda weird if they werent >.>...
Soooo yeah...
----------
I'll see if my mom can give me a ride there n back.
I'll bring everything for a set up...I may even bring a TV this time :O.
I CANT DECIDE D:. I like wolf, but then there's falco n falcon...eeeh....I'd have to go with wolf :x....
We'd need directions.
If my mother cannot give me a ride, I'd like to know who could POTENTIALLY if need be....
I vote we go to dennys again. This time I'll try to get something other than pancakes :x....
EDIT: Clow, I was writing out this thing bout how I'd try to get my mom to pick you up...then I realized you're Cinci and she wouldn't do that xP. Sorry...Good luck though.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'll send out the address and info tonight via PMs!
Remember to give me your usernames/names (even if i already know em xD) and FAVE BRAWL CHARACTER in the message as well! That is an important part ^_^

I already have Jiffy and Eon fer the questions, so you guys dont have to include that XD

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
If you want my real name it's Chris ^^;.
-------
Okay MY MOM MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO DRIVE ME. IT DEPENDS ON GAS MONEY :(....Come tomorrow there are a few possibilities.
She gets this '40' she apparently is supposed to get, and I can get driven there n back.
She doesn't have the money and I don't go :(.
She doesn't have the money, but someone can gimme a ride! YAY :D.
She doesn't have the money, but someone in this lovely community can lend us money for gas, and I shall pay you back ASAP. (Man I love to owe people money...)

So yeah :(

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Oh it's nothing major. She's just making a list of us all. 20 years from now she'll either be a) a huge person in her field of choice (Which escapes me...Game design iirc) or b) no where in life. Regardless, she'll start haggling us and snobbing us with the info of our melee/brawl years from 2 decades ago in a time where smash bros is considered kiddy and all of us have attempted to purge that part of our history to better our social personas.

Top Bottom