• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@Fro: D: that srsly bites

@KB: Well...you see....the place Sole took us for dinner...it has applesauce that looks kinda scary. So Denzi added a face with crackers and an onion.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Not going to lie, I lol'd pretty hard at that. Also, psh. It's impossible to hate me 'cause of that, it's not like I'm whipping my hair back and forth.

The beat is at least good for that song.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Psst...guise...i looked at the birthday listings on the front page...
It's Blue Rogue's birthday ^ o^ Happy birthday!!!

Edit:
Also, if anyone has any ideas on finding a venue for over 50 people by saturday, FEEL FREE TO TELL SOLE/TELL ME TO TELL SOLE. TYM IS AT STAKE HERE!!!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So if TYM doesn't happen and some NEOH peeps or whoever wanna come down for the Ann Arbor, MI tourney (like 2 and halfish hours from you guys) I may be able to offer housing Saturday night if you need it (for like 3 people). Just an offer.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
NO TYM?! D: ..../CRY. ...And Id love to go chase...but Id lack money, and a ride D:
As for a venue there's the library thing...although 50 people may be stretching it....Also, we wouldn't have nearly enough time for tournies, and money would have to be exchanged outside the building...so....not really no sorry :s

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Not going to lie, I lol'd pretty hard at that. Also, psh. It's impossible to hate me 'cause of that, it's not like I'm whipping my hair back and forth.

The beat is at least good for that song.
That's the first time I actually heard the real song, but I have a coworker who drives me crazy by singing that (although singing may be a stretch) all the time.

solecalibur

Smash Master
@Lokii whats that venue you guys where talking about b4 with king? My work my go over there today (text my phone)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Good luck to all of NEOH at your tournament. I won't be attending, but it should be really fun. See if you guys could go to SiiS4 (Jan 8th) down in Cincy or DU (Jan 15th) in Columbus so I can see ya'll next year!

If not, I'll probably see a good number of you at Ohayocon at the end of the month.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I'm guessing Bead has already left, so I won't be going :/...This was very confusing :x....Ah well, I'll try to attend next tourny. Been reaallly busy with trying to keep up with school....way too much bloody homework...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good stuff today, NEOH!! You guys (and gals) are awesome and did super amazing today!!~ planning christmasfest maybe ATM. I'll keep everyone posted~

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So, I wanna hold Christmasfest sometime in the next few weeks during the Christmas season. What dates would work best? I know I can't host this Friday or Saturday because of my mom's Christmas party, and Monday cuz youth group. But if I get some dates that'd work best for everyone, I can see what works best in accordance with everyone's plans and my house xD

Ps it'd be a smashfest/Christmas party sorta thing. And we can has sledding this time? Snow hill about 15 minutes away in westlake

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Ok 2 things.....the mods must want to kill Poopchat completely as they are moving almost everything from over there. (I suggested it when tournies were moved but still...)
I truly dislike seeing my post count number jump so much because of it. (In case you didn't know, social threads don't count towards it.)

NEOH is that hotness.

Top Bottom