• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

clowsui

Smash Legend
Alyssa isn't 'cause she's lame.

Denzi isn't either.

Sole, KB, Shugo, Jiffy, Blue, Links, King, Suyon(?), Rikku, Auspher

most likely

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Rikku you have such an epic avatar :p

TC, of course! NEOH <3's TC!
(And youre obvs not getting brownie points ever since you picked up ZSS > w >)

D

Deleted member

I probably won't be there until later due to Christmas shopping with my Mom.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I WANT TO COME >.< DAAAAMMIIIIIIT I'M SO BORED I WANT TO PLAY SOMEONE....Excuse me while I go bother my mother >.<
EDIT: Or at least, bother her when she comes back...soon hopefully :<

D

Deleted member

I plan on bringing my TV and wii. I'll put the character textures back on so you can see the vocaloid ZSS Sole put on there. My personal favorite is the Silent Hill nurse.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I have a full set up I could bring I just need a ride :/....My mom wont get any money till tomorrow T_T
EDIT: My mother says she's willing to pay people for gas tomorrow if anyone takes me :x

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Hope you guys are having fun :p. I'm not feeling too hot today anyway so i'll see you guys next time hopefully~

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hope everyone had fun! Sorry to the people that missed it :(

I'll upload the photo later xD I'm glad that my sister was found to be funny instead of obnoxious!

Merry Christmas!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Too late for it I think, but doing this anyway:

Fromundaman/David: Ganondorf (Oh how he makes me weep... From a god in Twilight Princess to utter garbage...)

D

Deleted member

Lokii, your sis and that other girl have to come to the next tournament. They are gonna enter doubles together!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I really want to bring Maddie. Jackie (her friend)...not so much. There's only so much of that kid I can handle on a car ride before i start yelling. Though, it would be fun.
Maddie actually kind of wants to learn to play...but never gets around to learning correctly lol

King~

Smash Champion
Uhh so bead and myself would like to have a smashfest for beegs sometime next week. We would appreciate if everyone or alot of you came. What would be good day for everyone?

Since bead has to get beegs he wants to have it my house, and since I no longer have my tv we need setups atleast three if everyone comes

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Friday. I work regular work weeks and have more important things to do after work, so Friday evenings/weekends are basically my free time.

Although if it's really necessary, I can spare some time after 5pm on most weekdays. It's whatever you guys decide.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I would love to go, and I could bring a full set up + a gamecube. Just need a ride possibly, depending on the day and whether or not my mother could give me a lift.
EDIT: Course if she cant, if someone else could that'd be fine as well.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
god dangit links stop trolling...! im visiting family tomorrow and saturday and what not..so yah and i doubt i could even find a ride lol.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Anytime but Christmas/New Years/Monday is looking okay for me (unless the fam spontaneously decides to travel...)

Top Bottom