• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@Auspher: Thanks! Playing KH2 atm, so I like to match my computer/icons on various sites with what I'm playing. Assassins Creed will probably be my next theme...maybe...
@Denzi: STFU MAYN :<
:'D

...Everytime I finish playing Assassins Creed, I feel the need to be sneaky and walk around like an assassin...trying to blend into crowds that aren't there...or walk around in a stealthy manner...
I'm cool.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I adore it. So fun~ It makes you wanna be sneaky for reals.

I want my throwing knives though :/ Havent earned em back yet.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
There's a problem here, I only recognize 2 people. Denzi and Lokii...WHO ARE THESE OTHER PEOPLE :< (I swear if I forgot anyone's face from Pool pools I will shoot myself)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
There's a problem here, I only recognize 2 people. Denzi and Lokii...WHO ARE THESE OTHER PEOPLE :< (I swear if I forgot anyone's face from Pool pools I will shoot myself)
Lokii isn't even in the pic :|. I think that's her sister with the peace signs. I'm laying on the couch being tired, Denzi is about to waft me, Auspher has his eyes closed, Rikku~ is the sexy Santa, and Blue Rogue is well... he's Blue Rogue. (over on the right)

Edit: I stole this for facebook. haha

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Ah Yeah I remember playing with blue rogue but that was last feb so I don't remember his face. Never met you in person jiffy. Never met rikku, I totally thought that was lokii xD WOW I musta been tired lol. I think I recognize Auspher (dunno why I didn't) and I've never met Lokii's sister. We need to have a spring breakfest! :D

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
NEOH needs to really either check the social board or check the SiiS thread for housing info.

Kassandra and Kel were able to offer one of our cars (myself, Blue, and links) housing for that weekend. They might be able to house the other car.

Let's get housing in order.

D

Deleted member

Lokii isn't even in the pic :|. I think that's her sister with the peace signs. I'm laying on the couch being tired, Denzi is about to waft me, Auspher has his eyes closed, Rikku~ is the sexy Santa, and Blue Rogue is well... he's Blue Rogue. (over on the right)

Edit: I stole this for facebook. haha
Jiffy, you gettin' muscle?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dude Jiffy's had muscle for a long time. He embarrassed me in arm wrestling and that doesn't happen to me very often lol.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I got a weekend job now, everyone xP I'll have to plan ahead if i wanna make it to stuff xD I work at a sushi bar. Anyone like sushi? XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Woah wait what...? Links told me he was driving there and back in one day, hence why I am can make it...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I wish I would have been informed... I was told when I requested off that he would drive me there and back in a day regardless.

However, that doesn't matter, because I managed to get someone to take my Sunday shift, so doesn't matter when I get back anymore (Well, before Monday).

Loki, its going pretty friggen well. Really liking it down here but really miss the Smash scene back home. People around my college seriously blow massive chunks. NEOH was a sweet group and hopefully I can smash with you guys more when I come home and visit in six months to a year.

Also...is anyone playing Marth or is still just me?

King~

Smash Champion
I wish I would have been informed... I was told when I requested off that he would drive me there and back in a day regardless.

However, that doesn't matter, because I managed to get someone to take my Sunday shift, so doesn't matter when I get back anymore (Well, before Monday).
if you didnt know this then you probly dont know that the plan right now is

for argent to get me and you, and jiffy is taking links and blue since links can drive out to canton

they have housing currently and we don't however lol

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I can vouch for this :p
*ahem* :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass:

.......................................................Now then, sometime we are gonna have to make it to that Sushi place. Is that the one kind of near Panera?

Also, this tourney (SiiS4) is gonna be super stacked. We all need to bring our A-game.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
That's good, Beegs. We miss ya too! We'll have to have a big smashfest when you get back!

And yus, everyone should visit me at workkk <3 It's near Fat Heads, DQ and Drug Mart in North Olmsted. And it's next to this cute little asian store that sells candies and foods and stuff.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
if you didnt know this then you probly dont know that the plan right now is

for argent to get me and you, and jiffy is taking links and blue since links can drive out to canton

they have housing currently and we don't however lol
I'm willing to pitch in for a hotel room. I'm sure we can find another group to join us too if we want it cheaper.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Okay wait, where are you all going now and when? O.o...
@Earth - I play Marth as one of my mains in Brawl. However, I don't do comp brawl so much. I don't get that rusty, but as far as playing in tournaments for money, I no longer do that. My melee marth game is far better than my brawl one....

Top Bottom