• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Two of my best friends had this big confrontation (non violent) while they were drunk.

It was really really funny and brought out a side of one of my friends we've seldom seen for years. From what I can tell one of them now greatly dislikes the other and doesn't want to hang out with him anymore, which is kinda stupid LOL

15 years down the toilet who knew

Oh I'm posting it here because as you can tell I found it all sensationally hilarious.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Today is our Goody Day! Pies, cookies, chips and dip, cupcakes, pickle wraps, pigs in a blanket, I'm eating my way to happiness. Happy Christmas Eve everybody!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got everything I asked for, specifically the Wok and some killer headphones.

The wondrous things I can create with my Wok

Jasou

Smash Ace
I'm happy because we had a small Christmas without our relatives, so there wasn't much conflict/drama besides a bit in the morning by my mom which we weren't sure about but she seems fine now. :)

pickle962

Smash Lord
And no one has posted in this thread for 3 days why? Anyway, I got my ipod touch today. It's pretty cool so far.:)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm at a smashfest o wo <3
I missed NEOH. Living in Pittsburgh means I had to leave my friends here, so it's great to see the Brawl scene for the first time in MONTHS. We are attempting to fit in my friends' living room....
there are 20 of us (?)

...It's hilarious

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
So I was having this epic dream, then at the end for God knows what reason I'm on Facebook (like wtf I hate it irl) and notice the relationship status of some boy has changed to "in a relationship" and I literally wake up with the cliché nightmare jolt.

Clench my fist, climb out of bed with no grogginess, and actually check facebook and realise it was not prophetic, which made me really happy.

Then I could have paid attention to the red flags about strong feelings but then that would probably make things difficult again so I think I'll go buy some tobacco or something.

Jasou

Smash Ace
I am happy because I still have nacho cheese from the cabinet from a while ago. Sadly somebody snacked on all the chips this morning, so I'm improvising with some pretzals and they actually taste not bad. ik, I'm such a weird guy xD.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I saw one of my favorite bands, River City Extension, open up for Good Old War tonight. Good Old War gained a new fan (me). Both were amazing, though I was sad that River City had a short set, the whole night was pretty great!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a mostly good new years, until about an hour ago when **** went down and I left the party...

The most pissed off thing is, everyone told me not to go to it, and I even bought a lot of things just to have my own party tonight. Decided against it at the last minute.

On an unrelated note, is the fact I never puke unhealthy?

Jasou

Smash Ace
I had a mostly good new years, until about an hour ago when **** went down and I left the party...

The most pissed off thing is, everyone told me not to go to it, and I even bought a lot of things just to have my own party tonight. Decided against it at the last minute.

On an unrelated note, is the fact I never puke unhealthy?
Depends on what you mean by never I guess.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
But that's so simple! Life's solutions can't be simple!

mzink*

Smash Ace
This holiday was awesome! Awesome people, awesome food, awesome presents, AND a brand new baby in the family. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if we were back in the states instead of overseas.

Oh and I got a 360 for christmas WOOT WOOT! And the biggest hershey bar I've ever seen in my life.

Jasou

Smash Ace
This holiday was awesome! Awesome people, awesome food, awesome presents, AND a brand new baby in the family. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if we were back in the states instead of overseas.

Oh and I got a 360 for christmas WOOT WOOT! And the biggest hershey bar I've ever seen in my life.
Niceness. That does sound like a lota fun.

I'm happy that I've been able to play melee with my friends a lot over the break. Practice is fun :awesome:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
This holiday season has been probably the best I've had that I can remember. Went to St. Louis and got to see some family members I hadn't seen in quite a while, had a nice Christmas, then the night I got back I got to hang out with a girl that I hadn't seen in a while which was really nice and unexpected. The last night I met some really cool people and had a good time just not really doing anything, which I thought would be boring but turned out to be quite fun. Now I still have the next week off, and I'm really excited about that. I have a feeling this year's going to be awesome.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
oh god them line ups

wtffff
you have to time travel and do that thing thrice to get the max out of it
and then a few extra times with new combinations

jellyyy

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
New Years was a total blast--just an all around good time for me.

I'm thankful for it, and I can't really say I'll miss 2011 all that much.

In regards to Tiesto--I actually saw him back in 2009. Awesome dude (and a handsome one at that).

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
That's always a fun thing to discover!

I remember one time, one of my gal pals and I found $100 just laying in the bathroom. Needless to say, drinking was fun that night. :p

mzink*

Smash Ace
I found 80 in a money clip on the ground outside a movie theater. I brought it to the front desk and they told me to just keep it. But then my friend who was with me somehow ended up taking it from me lol.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Decided to work on a design to submit to Threadless....and I really like how the initial drawing turned out : ) I'm feeling really good about this!!

Grandeza

Smash Master
Found out the MonsterCable outlet store has amazing deals on refurbished Beats by Dre so I should have a pair of pros within a couple weeks.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Happy to have certain people in my life, don't know what I'd do without em'.

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
I took some time to reflect today, it being a lazy Sunday.

I'm just happy that I've come to realize that I'm unwavering when it comes to my values. I've got a good head on my shoulders, and it took awhile to figure that out. I'm also glad that I don't compromise myself. I come at people 100%, and I think that's a good thing.

Just thankful all around.

Top Bottom