• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

pickle962

Smash Lord
hahahahahahahahhaha i want to frame this post
Go for it.

Funniest post I've seen in a long time.

It's supposed to be a joke, right?
I'm glad my post made your day man. However, all my achivements as an Alpha Male are not a joke sadly. They are the truth because I don't make **** up, I tell it like it is!

pickle is the most alpha mother****er ive ever seen.
Now you know what it feels like to be in the presence of the big man on campus...

Time to nominate Pickle's post for best post of the year.
By all means, go for it man! ;)
You can ride my tail anytime, pickle
Is that a gay joke? ;)

ALPHA MALE
Sadly, that's not what I look like in real life. That just happens to be a kickass picture I found on the internet. Of course, as an alpha male, you can be a poor fat slob and still get all the quality women you want once you get the hang of the science behind being an alpha male.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I don't even know where to begin I just what ahahahahahahhahaha

My brain is doing backflips over the impossible amount of hilariousness there is to munch on.

Your daily dose of EE snark is now color coded for your pleasure.

Oh man here it comes, the frat boy credentials, this guy must get SO MUCH PULL OH MAN

PFFFFAAAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I stand optimally corrected

What a PIMP you are oh man, I stand OVERWHELMED by your achievements.

The fact that you cite this as an accomplishment is both the funniest and spergiest thing I have seen in quite a few internets. Even moreso in lieu of your declaration of ALPHA STATUS RRRGGGHHH.

And the magic part is that you're the only one that doesn't get the joke!

See above.

Also, you know that vibe you get when a little kid learns a new word for the first time, and then starts using it at every opportunity because they think it makes them sound like they possess some sort of expertise when in reality they're just reciting something they overheard? Yeah. Yeah, that.

But hey, at least you'll always have calling people "sad pathetic nerds". On the internet. On a video game forum. Nope. Definitely no hypocrisy here. Definitely not being facetious here. Not even a little.

Okay I totally am HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my freakin' God. This post is like raaiiieeeeaaaaaAAIIIN on your wedddiiiiiiinnng DAY, I'll tell ya.

Nice capitalization there. A capitalization that makes it clear that you completely worship this Alpha Male ideal that you so desperately want to see yourself as. Which is, y'know, beta-thinkin' if you're the sort that subscribes to such labelling.

Look duder, here's the way it is. You are not an alpha male. You are not even a particularly enlightened individual. You are an adolescent; a dime a dozen teenager that thinks because he's finally gotten over the awkwardness of post-puberty and stopped sprouting constant acne, he has the world all figured out. In fact, going by how blatant and blissfully unaware you are of your social pitfalls, you're easily one the geekiest guy to post on this page of the thread.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't doubt your eminence. After all, you know a guy that had sex six or seven times1!!!!!11!!!11!!! Wow!

Alright, multiple choice to close out the post:

A) Pickle is the most alpha Hudderite I know.

B) Mangaka is the new personal trainer. Put the homestead on that one, boys, it's a winner.

C) Pickle's definition of the term wingman may or may not include a reference to Top Gun.

D) Nickname time! Pickle, you are now Skynet.

Because you're just so self-aware.

E) Great, now I have to start caring about Forum Awards, because it's a travesty if this doesn't win funniest post.

F) In all seriousness, your accomplishments are completely unimpressive. However, they are things that would make me happy to see someone post about as new insights through the lens of a young person growing up into a man. But instead of growing up, you're regressing if anything. The fact that you tried to leverage these "alpha accomplishments" at all -- in addition to the fact that they really are anything but -- as an excuse to act condescending towards people who know infinitely more about both the world and dating than you do makes you completely deserving of all the backlash you're getting.

G) I could have infracted you for trolling but this was both infinitely more satisfying and probably more beneficial for your development into a worthwhile and contributing member of society.
*sarcasm* Wow. I even have the higher-ups on SWF worshipping the very ground I walk on? I'm so appalled...*sarcasm* Like I said, I know a guy at my high school who has done it 6 or 7 times as well as another guy who did 4 girls in one week! Yeah, 1 week!!! To me, all those accomplishments of mine all mean something to me since it wasn't too long ago I was too much of a nice guy with girls(Take it from a former nice guy. Being saintly with the ladies will NOT CUT IT! To some of y'all, I may be just another guy talking out his *** and I don't give a damn what you nay-sayers may say or think. To me, the mere fact my life went from rock bottom to top of the world in just a few short months stands for something. In fact, I'm gonna post a blog about my "amazing transformation" over in the user blogs section very shortly becuase I believe it's a story worth telling. Now don't take anything I've said in my reply to your post as infraction worthy Evil Eye. You could have easily infracted me for trolling in my "legendary post", but you didn't and I respect you for your sense of humor man.

man I'm out

I remember why I don't visit this room
Aww what? You're not gonna stay for the after party?;)

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Oh hey look, it's pickle962.

Hey pickle, remember last time you started talking a bunch of **** and I posted your embarassingly stupid youtube videos?

You know, like this one.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I feel I am the true alpha male.

Therefore I must challenge Pickle962 to combat.

Strangely enough though, I have a feeling he isn't coming back.

Can I have all his *****es now?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
My money is on Sentinel.

What has happened here in the past day? xD I'm thoroughly amused.

Lol. Mangaka. Takes me back a few years :'D

--

And I have happy stuff to post! Got A's and B's in all my classes and switched out of life drawing with this crazy teacher and into a life drawing class with a teacher that is familiar with my work. That'll be a lot better, since he knows what progress I need to make, and he'll have higher expectations for me. Gonna improve my art a crapton.
Also, I'm homeeee <3 It feels great to be back in Cleveland. Saw some friends that I haven't seen since summertime. It was a lot of fun. And, I've been able to spend some time with my boyfriend now that we're both back from school. Yaaay!
LIFE IS GOOD AGAINNN

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Found an awesome girl, been seeing her close to everyday. ****s getting serious, I'm actually considering a relationship and not just fooling around...:) i'm okay with this.

Pikaville

Woohoo!

Good for you Mota.

I have a date this Thursday with a dancer guy I met on Saturday.

This is the 1st proper date I have ever been on.

I am excited, I have no idea where to go for food though.

Somewhere nice at the very least.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master

Pikaville

lol

(REMEMBER THAT MANGA READS RIGHT TO LEFT)

Will Our Heros ever clean up that egg sandwich the ginger dropped? Will Mata NVi ever reclaim the throne from Makuta for some reason? Who fired the gray jellyfish and will it reach its target??! Find out the answer to all these questions, and more, at http://pickle962.deviantart.com/gallery/ :dedede:
Oh my god I'm crying from that egg sandwich part hahahaha.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
in his defense bionicle was pretty cool

and you devoted 2 pages to making an *** out of him i think you're done with it, he's just a guy on the internet.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yaay! That's awesome Mota!
And Sentinel, thanks! And I'm sure you'll think of somewhere to go :o I hope it goes well ^__^

And dat manga. What is even going on?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
lol

(REMEMBER THAT MANGA READS RIGHT TO LEFT)

Will Our Heros ever clean up that egg sandwich the ginger dropped? Will Mata NVi ever reclaim the throne from Makuta for some reason? Who fired the gray jellyfish and will it reach its target??! Find out the answer to all these questions, and more, at http://pickle962.deviantart.com/gallery/ :dedede:
I can't breathe

SAVE ME

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I mean dude... what girl WOULDN'T want to get with an alpha male who draws like that and will be doing it for a career?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
In the time before time, MataNVI ruled.
"That's right!"

However, for some reason Makuta didn't like MataNVI and overthrew him.
"Mwahaha"

pickle962

Smash Lord
I mean dude... what girl WOULDN'T want to get with an alpha male who draws like that and will be doing it for a career?
I know right?

hahahahaha omfg everytime you mention it becoming his career and then i look at the drawing again and read "NOW FOR THE STORY" I die
Easy now Jimmy. We all had to start somewhere. You should take a look at some of my more recent art. I believe I have a link to it on my Deviantart page.
I can't breathe

SAVE ME
*calls 911*

I am so happy and proud of how the last couple pages have turned out :3
Yeah. People making grand and unexpected returns tend to have that effect

Oh my god I'm crying from that egg sandwich part hahahaha.
Alright. Who let 18 spikes out of his cage? He's been a bad boy and needs to be punished. Also 18spikes, how the hell did you make gifs out of my youtube vids?

Jasou

Smash Ace
I'm happy because my dad finally got the balls to yell at my relatives for all the shet they've done to us. Finally...... This also probably means we won't see them at Christmas, thank goodness.

but yeah it's a huge relief.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
guys...

I really don't want to bash on pickle.

But I do wanna say, look at his deviantart page. DO EET!

Palpi

Smash Hero
I watched every Marble Hornets entry last night with a group of friends and most of us were too scared/tired to drive home at 4:30am so we ended up staying the night. Dark chat is fun :)

Top Bottom