• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Jasou

Smash Ace
I took some time to reflect today, it being a lazy Sunday.

I'm just happy that I've come to realize that I'm unwavering when it comes to my values. I've got a good head on my shoulders, and it took awhile to figure that out. I'm also glad that I don't compromise myself. I come at people 100%, and I think that's a good thing.

Just thankful all around.
I wish more people could think like this. I dislike those who are fortunate, yet they talk about what they don't have.

Gaogao

Smash Cadet
Getting married :D and I beleive cream puffs are full of happy thoughts n stuff like unicorn poop!!!!

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You are welcome.
(first time someone has called me that lol)
Eggnog is awesome.
Im happy i got to hang out with my friends today.

Gaogao

Smash Cadet
You are welcome.
(first time someone has called me that lol)
Eggnog is awesome.
Im happy i got to hang out with my friends today.

I'm just unique like that aren't I? :p lol eggnog cannot be compared, unless it is being compared by another eggnog, but then it would cancel eachother out automatically. Btw, just started up my game cube....AWESOME IT WORKS!*happy dance*

Gaogao

Smash Cadet
Omg yes, eggnog,(it's so awesome that it is said that chuck Norris was made out of eggnog...partially..) gamecube, beautiful lady and my game go and it is all good...untill i run out of eggnog...

Jasou

Smash Ace
Omg yes, eggnog,(it's so awesome that it is said that chuck Norris was made out of eggnog...partially..) gamecube, beautiful lady and my game go and it is all good...untill i run out of eggnog...

Yeah man, your set. Just stock up on eggnog before it goes out. (or at least it does in my area)

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Things have goin well with the lady friend, just got back from interstate holiday with a nice tan.

Need to go pools more often

Raccoon_Mario22

Smash Cadet
How I feel today thanks to the power of Pollyanna! I apologize for the size of the image. I felt that if I shrunk the image it would adversely affect the quality of the image.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Registered for all my classes and got in all the ones I wanted, which is lucky since I registered so late. As of this point in time, looks like I only have another year before I can transfer to the uni I wanna attend. Originally was hoping to go there for this year's fall semester, but things happened. Another semester isn't bad I guess.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
After a really AWFUL morning (wall of text in the unhappy thread...a tl;dr is: couldnt sleep, got woken up at 5 cuz dorm flood, and then I missed my bus home), my dad came to get me from school. He took a vacation day to come from Cleveland to Pittsburgh in a snowstorm. It was a nice drive back, since my dad is the person I get along with the best in my family. We ate snacks in the car and we have been hanging out since we got home.
And we watched Grand Torino.

CLINT EASTWOOD, WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm laughing more often which is kinda bizarre but hey laughing is fun.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
You guys reminded me I should be a better brother lol. I get along well with my sister most of the time but we have our odd moments of rage. We're only a year apart which helps I guess. Till I came to uni, we basically did and learned everything together. We even hung out in the same group of friends in college. People occasionally assumed we were twins >.> Probably wouldn't happen these days though.

Gonna work in the biggest hospital of Europe in August :) It's brand new, 15 floors tall and the views of London are amazing. I literally stop and stare a few seconds every time I pass a window. Probably the last good news I'm getting for a long time.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
So this girl and I have been friends for months, and we text and talk to each other at school a lot.

I figured out that she likes me, probably plans to move on it, and that's great and all. But I'm not sure if I like her back... I don't know, this doesn't seem the same as my past relationships....

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I had bacon, eggs and chips for dinner yesterday.

It made me realise that I always seem to cook more exotic things for dinner, so having something simple like that was a nice change that I haven't had in a while. Also it was delicious.

Jasou

Smash Ace
So this girl and I have been friends for months, and we text and talk to each other at school a lot.

I figured out that she likes me, probably plans to move on it, and that's great and all. But I'm not sure if I like her back... I don't know, this doesn't seem the same as my past relationships....
That sounds like your not confident that you'd be happy with her being more then a friend.

Top Bottom