• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No I just chose to be gay to spite God.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I dislike people with low self esteem. I have no interest in baby sitting someone or counseling them

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I do nothing of the sort, I just make them feel good about themselves by dropping a compliment or two then I go hard all night long...

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I'm becoming detached from everything and everyone again but it feels good. I've been spending most of my time writing music instead of pining over girls and feeling bad for myself. I feel empty but it's vaguely pleasant at the moment.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Had a fantastic weekend x3 it was great to see my boyfriend and celebrate his 19th birthday
We chilled, played some brawl, ate delicious food with his fam (new York strip steak, lamb chops....which I ate rare....yuuum....scallops, and red velvet cake!!!), and even had a semi-classy movie date night :D saw Red Tails. It was good!

Also preordered him Tales of Graces F since he didn't tell me what he wanted xD and I'll be getting him a new GC controller since his is dying. Glad he slipped up and mentioned the dying controller :p

Great weekend <3

:phone:

Jasou

Smash Ace
Getting a new GC controller is amazing! Be sure to get it directly from nintendo though (not sure if everybody knows this and i'm posting useless stuff). It's the best quality and only 27$.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Lokii, god that food just made my stomach growl. It's been too long since I've eaten something that tasty. Damn you college kid budget.

Anyways, boyfriend. Happy. End.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm getting one of the white ones from Nintendo since they are nice :o

I hear ya shortie xD

SENTINEL RED VELVET IS THE BEST
It's delicious
And cream cheese frosting....awwww man. Yuuuum

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Cake is for *****es. Tapioca Pudding, ftw.

Dah bess.

Isn't Red Velvet chocolate? With like, red coloring?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I made an omelette out of 12 quail eggs today and it was ****ing delicious.

Then I signed the deal to get my new piano and it will arrive in a couple weeks.

After that, I ordered pizza.

Not a bad day all in all.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Spent a good amount on the Adobe Design Suite today....well worth it though. Needed to spend my bookstore credit anyway.
I really really needed this program! Now I can do my homework that is due tomorrow and start freelancing again.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Random design work, random art commissions
Whatever I guess.

Right now im working on a CD cover for my dad's coworker's band apparently?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
But this is when life starts to become difficult!

Staz

Smash Lord
But this is when life starts to become difficult!
that is kind of true, but mostly to just get out of all the time consuming classes and homework, and all that high school drama. Most people aren't but I'm really excited to start college, it just seems that I will have more freedom and time to work and study.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You'll be in for a shock if you think that college won't have consuming workloads, and pointless, high school-esque drama.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You'll be in for a shock if you think that college won't have consuming workloads, and pointless, high school-esque drama.
This. College will supply you with plenty of work, trust me. And I haven't experienced a terrible amount of drama personally, but I know there's stuff going on here and there around me, it just doesn't directly affect me.

College is very likely to be better than high school for you regardless of that, of course, but I wouldn't go into college expecting it to be lacking those things.

I thought most people were excited to go to college, anyway? I mean, I know I wasn't really at all excited to graduate or go to college, but I had my own, weird reasons for that and everyone around me made a point of saying that it was weird of me.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I dunno man maybe my antics in school were just that damn funny. \o_o/

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never experienced drama in college, but I am also very picky about friends.
Almost never. I remember 1 BS problem...

TBH I just want to get BACK in college. I've been out of it for years because of problems

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have 2 medical bills to pay and dental surgery coming up next week

Oh joy

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well with community college you avoid probably a lot of drama in comparison, considering everyone won't be knowing each other very long, and potentially living a bit far from each other. In high school it was a tight nit community so people were stuck with each other and having a "rep" was more important.

Not to mention everyone is so young in high school. Although I'm sure a lot of people don't improve much if they cross over to college.

Sarix

Smash Ace
Going to GDC in a month and got the highest movie intelligence score in my advanced screen writing class, which if I work really hard in, I may get handpicked by the prof. to visit Hollywood. Lots of work but maintaining quite a bit of hope to do well.

Jasou

Smash Ace
Just had red beetle cake (red velvet cake) after a tedious afternoon class and I'm going out to the store to buy a game I've wanted. I'm so ready for the weekend. :)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm gonna meet a girl soon who I spoke to through freaking BADOO. Dunno how it happened, but we where just talking, and didn't stop. Best thing, she's model pretty ^^ just wanted to share this

Top Bottom