• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Jasou

Smash Ace
I'm happy that I'm finally sick enough to stay home today and normally I would be forced to sleep when I stay home (my parents are fairly strict about coming home sick), but today we have workers working on a room of our house and the work is really noisy. In addition to that, my dad is using my room as his office (so I can't stay in a room far away from the noise), which means the only room I can stay in is the family room, which has my xbox and computer in it and my parents are allowing me to use them since I can't sleep with all the noise. It's a really rare occasion for me and i'm really happy despite feeling sick and at least it's not something like cancer, so i'm really thankful. :)

@Chok, I liked the first one. Made me laugh.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Finishing up the last of my homework due this week <3 Midterms week went by nicely, and the only issue I had was that I have to turn in my animatic for my Digital Storytelling class a week late (teacher is okay with it) due to a HD error. Also learned that I don't have to switch up how I do gesture drawings. This rocks since the teacher I have is a fantastic artist and a great critic. Having him say that my gesture drawings are up to par is the best feeling ever.
Plus, I am proud of all the work I have done for this week. Lot's of fun drawing homework.

And to top it all off, going home this weekend for my Grandma's birthday. My family is crazy, so it should be fun. Then, going skiing/snowboarding with my little sister on Sunday. I need to get some boarding practice in for a ski trip with my family in 2 weeks :D

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I have a date Wednesday, and what sweetens the deal is, his house is "haunted", talk about the best first date ever. haha. :3

Jasou

Smash Ace
I'm happy because I got my first valentine card from a friend today! It wasn't really real but w.e. Even though I've had guys ask me out b4, it wasn't on valentines day and I haven't gotten a real card. :) Have a happy valentines day everyone, show some love to the people you care about.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Have fun, Shortie! :D Be sure to tell us how it goes x3

Nice Jasou! I hope you have a great Valentines day as well! I hope everyone on Smashboards has a great Valentines day! Everyone should eat lots of chocolate and candy and spoil themselves and the people that we care for in our lives <3

Also, I'm happy for a bunch of reasons! My mental state has dramatically improved in the last week. And by dramatically, I mean I went from near panic attacks and crying myself to sleep for no reason to smiling and laughing and being a super bubbly person again. And, Valentines day marks 21 month anniversary for the bf and me. We usually don't celebrate the months other than year markers, but it's just fun that Valentines day just happens to be a month marker o wo I don't get to see him tonight, though, seeing as we go to college in different states at the moment. But, I'm happy with talking with him and being stupidly cheesey. Instead, I get to spend the evening with my friends here in Pittsburgh, which will be nice :D Holidays give me an excuse to be stupidly pleasant without people bein' all "wtf is wrong with you"

And Ghost in the Shell. WATCHING ALL THE GHOST IN THE SHELL.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha nice, congrats. i saw my valentine earlier this morning but we're saving further celebrations for this weekend

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I slept most of valentine's day because I had a horrible cold.

It's not like I had anything better to do anyway.

I ended up going to work that night for a short shift, still horribly sick. I drudged through it.

I bought myself candy the next day because it was 50% off

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I decided to buy Dragon Ball GT despite it's lack of being canon and is considered a bad series.

Now I have all the Dragon Ball series!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Had an awesome Valentines day date. Way cute~

Baked cookies and watched movies and junk. Very nice :3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Aww cute!!! Glad you had fun x3

I went snowboarding with my little sister today and then hung out with a few of the NEOH smashers x3 I love weekends when I go home

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Woo! Enjoy yourself! :D that sounds like a pleasant time

Friend who works at GameStop said he's gonna give me one of the BlazBlue posters if they have any left at their store. Ohmanohman. I'm too excited. It'll look fan freaking tastic in the increasingly nerdy dorm room my roomie and I live in.

:phone:

Jasou

Smash Ace
I'm happy because really good things have been happening in a game I play almost everyday and that my computer will be finished being fixed for my bday soon.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ever since we reported our roommates, a bunch of drug busts have happened around our dorms :o
WE STARTED A REVOLUTION O_______O

Top Bottom