• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've only had bad experiences in clubs. So many people I was smashed into things, the bar was horrible, the main attraction was a celebrity (Lady Gaga) who sang on stage and just passed out drunk after a minute or two, and all the girls were lesbians

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've only had bad experiences in clubs. So many people I was smashed into things, the bar was horrible, the main attraction was a celebrity (Lady Gaga) who sang on stage and just passed out drunk after a minute or two, and all the girls were lesbians
Don't go to lesbian bars?

Nah but seriously, some clubs are just too packed all the time and just bad places in general.

Jasou

Smash Ace
That feeling you get when you finished a test you've been studying your butt off for and then you feel you did really well.... I don't even needa describe it. Happiness*

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Despite the stress and minor freak outs/anxiety issues, I have had a really successful finals week! And to top it all off, I have a great weekend ahead of me. Hosting a larger scale smashfest tomorrow. Then, my boyfriend is coming Saturday to visit/meet my school friends. Then, we're going to a tournament Sunday and I get to go back to Cleveland afterwards <3

Good times :D

Pikaville

Hahahaha, yes it does.

I'm happy because it's Friday, I got paid, got my guitar fixed and I'm going to a party tonight.

Then celebrating my birthday tomorrow.

Hopefully I end up with a nice present like last Saturday ;)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Impossible is nothing.

Adidas ftw.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're a bachelor there are no real obstacles to sexual conquest for you, really.

It's a shame you don't enjoy drinking though, it is the great elixir after all.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I don't need to go out to get laid. My best friend Jill takes care of that for me and is always there for me.

Alcohol is fun, but people bull****ting about the taste are the ones I dislike. Why would you even drink beer? The reason you drink is to get drunk, just drink vodka and don't pour a gallon of beer in your body to get ****faced.

EDIT: imo

and comic sans'd

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
One can acquire a taste for certain alcoholic drinks, plus, as you get older you will find people drink in social settings where it is improper to get drunk.

\o__o/

I generally shy away from such settings, for obvious reasons.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
You're a bachelor there are no real obstacles to sexual conquest for you, really.

It's a shame you don't enjoy drinking though, it is the great elixir after all.
Yeah, my only problem is just getting out of the house. I've turned my apt upside down and not a vagina to be found anywhere so I gotta look elsewhere.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Yeah, my only problem is just getting out of the house. I've turned my apt upside down and not a vagina to be found anywhere so I gotta look elsewhere.
Okay...You're however old and you have not gotten laid? Shoot, most of the guys (and gals) at my high school have done it. In fact, one guy I know has banged like 6 or 7 girls and another guy I know did 4 girls in one week!

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Despite only having banged one time, it was with a person I loved, and I can imagine it being incredibly gay with someone you pick up somewhere (club, bar idk).
If my first time had been with someone I didn't even know, it would bring nothing but awkwardness and terrible expierences.

EDIT: So don't be a fool actin cool outside of ya school

Comic sans'd

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah LT's not some high school virgin so meaningless sex will do him fine.

As for the whole getting out the house thing, eh it doesn't kill to get out there a little. Clubs usually bring back less score prospects imo, places like bars are better purely because you can actually talk to people without screaming at the top of your lungs into their ears while they try to decipher it in their drunken stupor.

But I can't talk much about the normal hookup scene and tbqh I feel sorry for straight people because the layers of pretense and bull**** are nightmarish.

All I can say is good luck I suppose, but yeah gotta at least try but you already know that I guess it's a case of having the motivation to get out the house. I also have that issue ha.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

Despite only having banged one time, it was with a person I loved, and I can imagine it being incredibly gay with someone you pick up somewhere (club, bar idk).
If my first time had been with someone I didn't even know, it would bring nothing but awkwardness and terrible expierences.

EDIT: So don't be a fool actin cool outside of ya school

Comic sans'd
What do you mean by "incredibly gay" in this post? Gay as in homosexual, or gay as in "bad"?

If the latter, then I am not interested in serious relationships or feelings towards anyone at this point in my life. I'm sure sex is better with someone you truly love or care for (unless they are bad at it), but that doesn't mean that meaningless sex is unenjoyable. I think people elevate sex a little too much. There's nothing wrong with simply wanting to have sex without significant emotional attachment. I actually greatly loathe the condescension that society has towards females who are promiscuous.

but I dunno, I lost my virginity to a girl I'd never met and we were both nearly comatose from liquor, and the next day I woke up alone and couldn't remember her name. So, sometimes it's hard for me to embrace sentimentality when in regards to sex.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're lucky I totally can't perform if I'm at that stage lol.

Maybe it's because sex is really the last thing I could ever think about, but, iunno it's a bit sad because I've missed a couple opportunities as a result.

Pikaville

I don't need to go out to get laid. My best friend Jill takes care of that for me and is always there for me.

Alcohol is fun, but people bull****ting about the taste are the ones I dislike. Why would you even drink beer? The reason you drink is to get drunk, just drink vodka and don't pour a gallon of beer in your body to get ****faced.

EDIT: imo

and comic sans'd
Big time agreement with you here.

Some of my friends go out and buy really expensive beer just for a slightly "better" taste.

I pretty much always go middle of the road and get beer that is cheap enough but not piss water.

That way I spend half as much as them and have twice as much to drink.

Yeah LT's not some high school virgin so meaningless sex will do him fine.

As for the whole getting out the house thing, eh it doesn't kill to get out there a little. Clubs usually bring back less score prospects imo, places like bars are better purely because you can actually talk to people without screaming at the top of your lungs into their ears while they try to decipher it in their drunken stupor.

But I can't talk much about the normal hookup scene and tbqh I feel sorry for straight people because the layers of pretense and bull**** are nightmarish.

All I can say is good luck I suppose, but yeah gotta at least try but you already know that I guess it's a case of having the motivation to get out the house. I also have that issue ha.
Yep, all my friends have been giving me **** lately about how easy it is to get laid when you are gay.

Also with regards to clubs being noisy, that's why I like to linger in the smoking area.

You can hear people and since they also smoke, you have a better chance I imagine.

I'll take your word for it.

Straight people have it so much harder than gays.
Yes they do, the bureaucracy involved in picking up "decent" women is startling.

You're lucky I totally can't perform if I'm at that stage lol.

Maybe it's because sex is really the last thing I could ever think about, but, iunno it's a bit sad because I've missed a couple opportunities as a result.
I can always perform so to speak, finishing however is a completely different story.

Smash Master
**** me wrong thread. I guess that sort of supports my point, which makes me ... happy... I guess

pickle962

Smash Lord
(sigh) you know guys, if y'all knew just how simple it actually is to attract women(not to mention get laid) I think y'all would have more fulfilling lives both in and out of bed instead of *****ing and whining about how supposedly hard it is to meet women and get some. All this negativity is exactly why I left SWF for so long and during my abscence I learned the secrets of the Alpha Male and I'm proud of the life I'm living now. Oh yes lemme tell you all about that. During the last few months I have accomplished the following:

Got a few girls phone numbers.

Can easily walk to a girl and strike up a conversation with her.

I have "wingmen" on my side.

I am so much more confident in myself and I no longer give 2 stinkin ****s about anything. I'm just focused on living a fun and fulfilling life.

Had my first kiss and first girlfriend.

More of an optimist these days as opposed to some pessimist like I was in the distant past.

Have motivations, dreams, and ambitions and it's not all about girls. i.e I plan to become a mangaka when I'm older.

You see? Unlike some of you sad pathetic nerds out there who whine like little kids, I actually go out and do things as opposed to just sitting back and letting life pass me by.;)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
(sigh) you know guys, if y'all knew just how simple it actually is to attract women(not to mention get laid) I think y'all would have more fulfilling lives both in and out of bed instead of *****ing and whining about how supposedly hard it is to meet women and get some. All this negativity is exactly why I left SWF for so long and during my abscence I learned the secrets of the Alpha Male and I'm proud of the life I'm living now. Oh yes lemme tell you all about that. During the last few months I have accomplished the following:

I am so much more confident in myself and I no longer give 2 stinkin ****s about anything. I'm just focused on living a fun and fulfilling life.

More of an optimist these days as opposed to some pessimist like I was in the distant past.

Have motivations, dreams, and ambitions and it's not all about girls. i.e I plan to become a mangaka when I'm older.

You see? Unlike some of you sad pathetic nerds out there who whine like little kids, I actually go out and do things as opposed to just sitting back and letting life pass me by.;)
hahahahahahahahhaha i want to frame this post

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

I'm trying to understand this post but I only see the word "ladders" over and over again. is something wrong with my browser?

edit: oops, I also see MANGAKA in there

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

Funniest post I've seen in a long time.

It's supposed to be a joke, right?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer

I don't even know where to begin I just what ahahahahahahhahaha

My brain is doing backflips over the impossible amount of hilariousness there is to munch on.

Your daily dose of EE snark is now color coded for your pleasure.

Oh man here it comes, the frat boy credentials, this guy must get SO MUCH PULL OH MAN

PFFFFAAAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I stand optimally corrected

What a PIMP you are oh man, I stand OVERWHELMED by your achievements.

The fact that you cite this as an accomplishment is both the funniest and spergiest thing I have seen in quite a few internets. Even moreso in lieu of your declaration of ALPHA STATUS RRRGGGHHH.

And the magic part is that you're the only one that doesn't get the joke!

See above.

Also, you know that vibe you get when a little kid learns a new word for the first time, and then starts using it at every opportunity because they think it makes them sound like they possess some sort of expertise when in reality they're just reciting something they overheard? Yeah. Yeah, that.

But hey, at least you'll always have calling people "sad pathetic nerds". On the internet. On a video game forum. Nope. Definitely no hypocrisy here. Definitely not being facetious here. Not even a little.

Okay I totally am HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my freakin' God. This post is like raaiiieeeeaaaaaAAIIIN on your wedddiiiiiiinnng DAY, I'll tell ya.

Nice capitalization there. A capitalization that makes it clear that you completely worship this Alpha Male ideal that you so desperately want to see yourself as. Which is, y'know, beta-thinkin' if you're the sort that subscribes to such labelling.

Look duder, here's the way it is. You are not an alpha male. You are not even a particularly enlightened individual. You are an adolescent; a dime a dozen teenager that thinks because he's finally gotten over the awkwardness of post-puberty and stopped sprouting constant acne, he has the world all figured out. In fact, going by how blatant and blissfully unaware you are of your social pitfalls, you're easily one the geekiest guy to post on this page of the thread.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't doubt your eminence. After all, you know a guy that had sex six or seven times1!!!!!11!!!11!!! Wow!

Alright, multiple choice to close out the post:

A) Pickle is the most alpha Hudderite I know.

B) Mangaka is the new personal trainer. Put the homestead on that one, boys, it's a winner.

C) Pickle's definition of the term wingman may or may not include a reference to Top Gun.

D) Nickname time! Pickle, you are now Skynet.

Because you're just so self-aware.

E) Great, now I have to start caring about Forum Awards, because it's a travesty if this doesn't win funniest post.

F) In all seriousness, your accomplishments are completely unimpressive. However, they are things that would make me happy to see someone post about as new insights through the lens of a young person growing up into a man. But instead of growing up, you're regressing if anything. The fact that you tried to leverage these "alpha accomplishments" at all -- in addition to the fact that they really are anything but -- as an excuse to act condescending towards people who know infinitely more about both the world and dating than you do makes you completely deserving of all the backlash you're getting.

G) I could have infracted you for trolling but this was both infinitely more satisfying and probably more beneficial for your development into a worthwhile and contributing member of society.

Top Bottom