• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
holy ****. I didn't even know he played shows ever.
Yeah, he decided to come out of hiding and go on tour this year for some reason. He starts August 8th, in Canada or somewhere dumb like that. This will be my first concert, and I'm pretty pumped. But also kinda nervous that he'll just play through Aeroplane or the performance will be disappointing or something.

I actually had a dream that I was at the concert, and he was now basically a clone of Rod Stewart. :c

Jasou

Smash Ace
2 weeks left of summer even tho it feels like it should be over already. But regardless I can't wait for school again cause then smash club will be back

:phone:

Strife

Banned via Warnings
So I feel like I have some newly found conviction. I'm going to try super hard this week. Even if I don't get that job I interviewed for.

Edit: And already my supervisor is impressed with the work I've done. I am so boss!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
My boyfriend got a new place that's 100X better than mine. While we're no longer living together (which is depressing...), sleep overs are going to be awesome!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I have tickets to see Jeff Mangum (of Neutral Milk Hotel) in Boston on Septembet 10th. That's right, man, JEFF MOTHA ****ING MANGUM! Be jealous!!! :D

My mom left to new york and will come back on friday. That's like, 4 days of all-nighters!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Then again, you can do something else with those additional sleeps.
Like, maybe seeing your frendz and partyn' and fun fun fun. looking foward to the weekend? I'm afraid not.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man that tiger pic is one of my signatures.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I planked and coned at the same ******* time. You should've seen meeee....

I was planking on top of the car.
And the guys covered me with a blanket.
We went to a drive-thru and once a man was giving the ice cream to them, I went to cone-ing mode, got it first, and made him go "HOLY ****".

RATED

Smash Lord
I planked and coned at the same ******* time. You should've seen meeee....

I was planking on top of the car.
And the guys covered me with a blanket.
We went to a drive-thru and once a man was giving the ice cream to them, I went to cone-ing mode, got it first, and made him go "HOLY ****".

You had to do "Fire in the hole" too. That would complete the story.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Actually, I don't get you.

Fire in The Hole is a classic. My friend used to do that when I was like, 8.
If you're trying to make a joke, don't. They don't exist anymore.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Stock Photo, but that's how it kind of looks, I might actually end up making it look exactly like it. ^_^

Jasou

Smash Ace
So happy, today's orientation and i geta see all my friends again and after orientation one of my best friends is coming over/ is my melee training buddy. He gets frustrated when i play him in melee but overall hes a good sport and is my only training buddy, so i cant wait to practice with him:bee:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I remember asking a friend if she wore contacs, without realizing she was wearing glasses, because her eyes are a mix of yellow and blue. Very cool.

Top Bottom