• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Jamming was super fun and I made a pretty good impression I think. It is great to find like-minded musicians and all just be on the same level from the get go. They are trying for a post-rock sound combined with a sort of post-hardcore/mathcore style. I like what they've come up with and that's two of my favorite types of music in one so it's looking promising! My amp still isn't loud enough though :/

If we get serious I'm definitely gonna need a half-stack and somewhere to store it lol

Palpi

Smash Hero
I agree with you Sentinel! Lol :awesome:

So last night (this morning) I get a phone call at 4:40 Am, I look to see who it is, its my ex gf, I turn my phone off and go back to sleep.

Win.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Lawlz, I already told her that we can't be friends and I don't feel comfortable remaining in contact, but she doesnt seem to understand that.

So I just /ignore

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hearing thunder outside, hoping that AZ actually gets some rain. Been nothing but dry for like 81 days now, wildfires all over the place, really think we need some by now.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
81 days whoa.

Maybe the US should have given you some of that 200 million liters they dumped because some guy pissed in a resevoir >_>

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Thought the barman fancied me when I was in this club the other night, he kept on serving me quickly and I chatted to him all night. Bumped into him briefly at a festival I went to, he approached me to say hi etc but I didn't manage to find him again for the rest of it.

Saw him last night in the club again, ordered a drink then asked if I get a discount, and to my surprise he actually gave me one.

Think my suspicions might be right, he does seem a bit too friendly for an average barman. He's hot too so hell I don't mind.

:phone:

Palpi

Smash Hero
Had an awesome day yesterday, went adventuring in the state park off trail, then went to the carnival then to a party.

Summer is good :)

JGM

Smash Rookie
Happy that I've got a pool party for America Day with the bros in a few hours, followed by Magic and Brawl for the rest of the night, wouldn't be surprised if it turned into an all-night thing.

Mic n Ike

Smash Rookie
I'm breaking the Guinness World Record for longest marathon playing of a fighting game with 3 friends, 2 days from a few hours ago! 40 hours straight of Brawl! :D I'm so stoked. The fridge is stocked, I dug out my Dazzle capture card and my webcam, and I made the ustream page. We're gonna entertain the audience and everything! It's gonna be siiiick. If anyone's interested, it's Wednesday at 6pm til Friday at 10am. Here's the page! :awesome: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-40-hr-meteor-smash-marathon

And you know, it's us four high school grads' last hurrah before we go to college and one of us goes into the Navy. Can you tell I'm happy yet?

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I'm breaking the Guinness World Record for longest marathon playing of a fighting game with 3 friends, 2 days from a few hours ago! 40 hours straight of Brawl! :D I'm so stoked. The fridge is stocked, I dug out my Dazzle capture card and my webcam, and I made the ustream page. We're gonna entertain the audience and everything! It's gonna be siiiick. If anyone's interested, it's Wednesday at 6pm til Friday at 10am. Here's the page! :awesome: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-40-hr-meteor-smash-marathon

And you know, it's us four high school grads' last hurrah before we go to college and one of us goes into the Navy. Can you tell I'm happy yet?
So you can get up to take a leak and fill your innards and stoofs?

Mic n Ike

Smash Rookie
We're each allowed a 5 minute break per hour, as long as people are playing at all times. We probably won't take said breaks much though, other than to refuel our graduation mugs with Mountain Dew Throwback and A&W.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I'm not trying to start a melee vs brawl debate, just a friendly joke...I think a more impressive record would be playing brawl longest without killing yourself :awesome:

That's awesome though

Mic n Ike

Smash Rookie
Point taken, I'm a melee guy myself, but I only got into Brawl just recently. And since the guys at GameInformer did Brawl, why not outshine them? Plus one of our participants is an alpha troll and manages to win with the most annoying characters in the game, through luck and chaos mostly. (He's killed himself as Wario by driving off with the motorcycle on Temple 3 seconds in, and later he comically, purposely killed himself saying "hya! ha! ha! hya!" while doing Wario's Final Smash's Fair over and over until he was offscreen.)

Only a day before the big marathon! :D

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Partay tomorrow! House parties are the best. Got my vodka Mojito already waiting for me at my friends house from the previous day of drinking,

Palpi

Smash Hero
I saw Rx Bandits tonight...it was the greatest experience of my entire life. I felt nothing but love, joy, and compassion tonight. I never stopped dancing.

*sorry double post

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
First day back at work (sadly, 4th last day working)
I missed that place...sushi bars are fun

talked to some customers today....Yankees fans (Tribe fan here....so that was amusing)....talked about the homerun derby. It was awesome.

Then I ate sushi.

Life is good.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Today a bunch of chemicals I need for my research finally arrived. There's been a month long ordering freeze at my school and the stockroom didn't order enough solvents. But now I can do science again!

Glöwworm

Smash Lord

~~NOTICE: THE POWER WENT OUT 22 HOURS IN!
lol .

Palpi

Smash Hero
I am starting to exercise and eat better, hopefully to get in to better shape for a 4-5 day hiking trip next week :) ...and for life haha

Pikaville

Good way to tucker yourself out right before bed.

Then an added jerk off if you REALLY wanna sleep well hahaha.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Good way to tucker yourself out right before bed.

Then an added jerk off if you REALLY wanna sleep well hahaha.
:awesome:

Already ahead of you! LAWL jk...or am i...

also, it is much easier to exercise with friends than solo. you help eachother out...even if its only mentally, it helps.

Pikaville

Yeah, having a friend there makes you push yourself that bit farther.

Just because of that tiny element of competition.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Yeah. Today I ran a little over a mile, not too bad for just starting. I am hoping to get to 1.5 - 2 Miles every other day.

It just sucked cause its 90 degrees out...which isn't THAT bad considering I am going hiking in 100 degree weather this week...for 5 days, but I got only 3 hours of sleep last night. I could feel my body expending all of its resources to keep me running. LOL

Top Bottom