• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
^ Very true. I ran this morning before the crazy heat wave hit this afternoon. It was 78 when I started out, but I could literally see and feel the haze all around me. The run was difficult but I got through. I slept for a good 3 hours afterward and it was awsome.

On a second note, I ate Dunkaroos for the first time in 16-18 years. It was amazing. I thought those snacks went extinct in the mid to late 1990's. It still tasted as good as before.

TheLostHylian

Smash Cadet
I was about to post in the unhappy thread that I just sharted, but I made it into the bathroom in time to escape the dreaded poo stain and embarrassment, so now I'm posting in the happy thread that I didn't **** myself.:):):)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I was about to post in the unhappy thread that I just sharted, but I made it into the bathroom in time to escape the dreaded poo stain and embarrassment, so now I'm posting in the happy thread that I didn't **** myself.:):):)
Literally can not stop laughing.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Excited to see my brother's graduation from boot camp in Houston in a couple weeks. Also going to be going to Six Flags while were there. Good stuff, imo.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Got a 6.50 mile run in before the 100 degree weather and 110 degree heat index hits later today. I feel relieved.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
People can be so nice sometimes. My new supervisor took me out to lunch and paid for the meal, and then she actually goes ahead, orders and pays for my new laptop charger and battery. It's nice ^_^

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Got a 6.50 mile run in before the 100 degree weather and 110 degree heat index hits later today. I feel relieved.
Ughhh that was awwwful xP

Despite my Grandma's funeral being today , I had a pleasant time with my cousins. I never get to see some of them, and I honestly am really excited to be planning to see them sometime soon. It's basically a little Grandma magic: her family finally interacting and becoming closer.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Finished camping the Appalachian trail for 3 days. We were unprepared by being overly prepared. We only did 10 miles, cause packs weighed like 30 pounds more than they should have.

Regardless, first time I have ever felt scared I wouldn't have water, and it opened my eyes about how difficult it is to survive without a pampered lifestyle. It was life changing. We also climbed to this beautiful spot 1,500 feet up caller bake oven knob. Breathtaking views. Going home now feels so good though.

Shower!!!! :awesome:

:phone:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Some person was riding my bumper on my way home, once the road split into 2-lanes they zoomed past me just in time for a wild police car to appear, pretty much the best sight I've ever seen while driving.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
My pchem professor was changed for next term. I'm excited because the original instructor was pretty bad at teaching, but now I have probably THE BEST instructor in the department. Now the class will be worth something and it might kick my ***. :awesome:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
A few days ago, I was making a left turn and the light had been green for about 5 seconds. While I was about to turn, some jerk went through the red light (that had been red for a while) at about 50 mph on a 35 mph road at about 10 last night and almost hit me (I saw him and braked in the middle of the road; the car behind me almost hit me). A cop then put on his siren, and chased him down. I was sooooo happy.

I was almost as happy as when I didn't get a DUI a couple of months ago. I got a ticket because my girlfriend had one glass of wine when we ate out at a restaurant (for her birthday!) and the officer smelled it on her breath and thought I was drinking, even though I didn't get tested for drinking. I just got a wreckless driving ticket, even though my driving was fine. The cop wanted to give me a DUI, but he didn't test me. The cop obviously thought I was drinking because my girlfriend had a quick drink and obviously because I'm young. However, I have a liver condition to where if I was to get drunk or drink a certain amount of alcohol, I'd die, so I couldn't drink if I wanted to... unless I was suicidal! :laugh:

When I went to the court to get it cleared (which I did without doing much of anything, thank God), I was behind a lady who got 9 tickets.... for driving on the wrong side of the road.... ON THE FREEWAY! (How did she keep her license?)

While the woman was asking why she keeps getting tickets for this, a Japanese man in line next to me whispered to everyone in the area "Why did she have to be Japanese and a woman?" I almost peed myself after I left that courtroom. That was so worth almost getting wrongfully charged with a DUI/wreckless driving for!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
My mom told me i can have the whole pizza box. I looked in it.
One whole stuffed crust brooklyn pepperoni pizza. Never have i seen anything like this. And it's all for me. :D

Holy Mother Duck. I also noticed i joined here before gatlin did.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I finally got my new Laptop and I'm getting Catherine tomorrow. ^_^

I was finally able to save up enough to buy it, I had a hard time deciding between a laptop or a slim screen tablet, but in the end I am more accustomed with laptops so I ended up getting just that.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Me and my friends smoked than had our reggae band practice and it was a lot of fun. Then we chilled and watched comedy central for a while, I went inside to get food and I was tired layed down on my couch and passed out within seconds. I felt bad this morning cause my friends were still their lol ;)

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Me and my friends smoked than had our reggae band practice and it was a lot of fun. Then we chilled and watched comedy central for a while, I went inside to get food and I was tired layed down on my couch and passed out within seconds. I felt bad this morning cause my friends were still their lol ;)

What the, I could've sworn you were in some sort of symphonic/melodic metal band?

Palpi

Smash Hero
I am! I am in a bunch of side projects, I also have a prog/death metal side project that has only happened once. Lor, my prog power metal and is the main focus though.

Palpi

Smash Hero
He said Prog would be proud, and I wasn't sure what he meant, actually prog music or prog the melee player who trademarks scientology haha

was making a joke :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going on vacation and getting me a monte christo sandwhich.

They are the best sandwhiches ever.

Various kinds of meat and cheese, fried with egg (Turning the bread into french toast) covered in powered sugar

Top Bottom