• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Jasou

Smash Ace
i personally miss courage the cowardly dog, but lol my mom saw a bit of one episode and thought the creator of the show was on drugs, i lmaoed
and yeah cartoon network will never be the same, but i dont get tv ch's anymore so i dont really mind

Palpi

Smash Hero
Flapjack is way better than chowder. Regular show is ****ing hilarious...all of these shows are "kids shows" marketed towards stoners.

The creator of regular show gets his inspiration from acid trips, and their clock switches from 9:30 to 4:20 multiple times in an episode or 2.
:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow, forreals? LOL. interesting to hear about this stuff

i loved robot jones hahah. adventure time is great too

Jasou

Smash Ace
its my birthday party tonight, but the reason im happy is because i get to play all my inexperienced friends in melee ;D, can't wait to see there reaction :awesome:. i do like fighting pro's too though, good practice but im gona have to wait till school starts for that:urg:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pwning nubs in melee is always fun. i like to embarrass them with thel ikes of mew2 and pichu

Palpi

Smash Hero
Ripped a $600 bong my friends bought yesterday in my car last night. It is called "The Books."

..."Yo, lets hit the books"...

It was sooooo epic ;)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Me neither but, 600 Dollars? Really?

Edit: That Chai is okay I guess...
And also, I'm glad I bought twilight princess. I'm really hyped atm because of the 500 gumballs in a bowl. I won that for free.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
i personally miss courage the cowardly dog, but lol my mom saw a bit of one episode and thought the creator of the show was on drugs, i lmaoed
and yeah cartoon network will never be the same, but i dont get tv ch's anymore so i dont really mind
Yea, I loved this show back in the day, I also enjoyed other such cartoons like Ed, Edd & Eddy and such, they were very interesting indeed.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ed, Edd, and Eddy is still amazing. I love the part where, at the beginning of an episode, Ed is just opening and closing his fridge and saying "hello light. hello light. hello light." Cracks me up every time! :laugh:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
music has been making me happy everyday lately. such great stuff, feel-good!

beyonce - summertime

Jasou

Smash Ace
Yea, I loved this show back in the day, I also enjoyed other such cartoons like Ed, Edd & Eddy and such, they were very interesting indeed.

i also really loved that show, but my parents sometimes didn't like it when i watched it, because they thought the kid's in it were rude. But i thought it was really funny.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Ripped a $600 bong my friends bought yesterday in my car last night. It is called "The Books."

..."Yo, lets hit the books"...

It was sooooo epic ;)
"Lets hit the books" hahahahaha.

Is it huge or just really nice/expensive?

Or maybe all of the above?

Palpi

Smash Hero
It's big, but not like too big. Itis name brand, but I forgot which one, and I think the science behind it makes it expensive....like how it filters through like 6 chambers or w.e. I will have to see it again.

And it was 475$ not 600 ;)

Palpi

Smash Hero
I don't know...but it looked so cool going through all of the filtration and chambers...it's fun to watch our friends take hits lol...easily the cleanest hit ever. Didnt feel like I was inhaling anything but air, then you exhale and your like "...WTF?!?"

Jasou

Smash Ace
finally sent my computer in after being broken all summer it had a broken sound card, non working video's (youtube etc.) and finally on the day we sent it in, it lost wifi. So im happy it's finally getting fixed.:)

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Not sure this belongs in here, but today I locked myself out of my apartment and I didn't have my phone on me to call any my dormmates. So I just stayed by the living room window, and when I heard one of the doors opened I called for my dormmate and then he came and open the door.

Lol I know this could almost go in the unhappy thread, but I'm grateful that my dormmate came to get me. I could have been stuck out there for hours or the entire night instead of about 15 minutes.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Good to see all of my friends, but sad since they all are going away to college soon. It took until all of my friends were gone to college to understand how important they are to me, and how much I value them as people. Kinda sad that school is starting soon, but I guess that is an opportunitity to make more friends!

On a lighter note, my vacation was awesome but I'm glad to be home ;)

Palpi

Smash Hero
My band got 160 professionally done shirts in all sizes and we are selling them to make our next demo to send out to labels. They look beautiful, I wish I could post them, but I have no way of uploading.

The design is this: http://www.myspace.com/halloflor/photos/9037357#{%22ImageId%22%3A9037357}

Top Bottom