• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Palpi

Smash Hero
Just experienced my first earthquake being I live on the east coast...thought it was awesome that my house shook for 20 seconds...I can't make cell phone calls.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
whoa, weird! i'ma google that right now

congrats, i guess? haha i hope nobody was hurt. was it soft?

Palpi

Smash Hero
The epicenter was in richmond Va, and my brother lives in DC. He said he was evacuated from his work, but I am honestly not sure if anyone got hurt or if their was damages. I think it was a 5.8 magnitude.

Tremors were felt as far as Connecticut and maybe farther north.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
5.8 is small, but buildings also aren't built to tolerate up to 8.8 earthquakes on the EC.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I cooked my first vegetarian soup today and it was tortilla soup with chilis, peppers, onion, tomato, cumin, other spices cheese and topped with avocado. It was awesome!

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to get into Doctor Who, but there are so many series...

Feel like i'm too out of the loop to even start it

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I really love when I wake up semi-easily in the mornings, and it's pretty early. I hate waking up and throwing on close to get to work on time.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I'm learning to cope with office stress a little better now :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I like being a night owl, always sleep during the mornings, lurk in the evenings and I'm literally awake all night, no regrets.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I like being a night owl, always sleep during the mornings, lurk in the evenings and I'm literally awake all night, no regrets.

It will get old when your friends start getting annoyed. During summers when I was in high school, I remember going to meet friends to play a game, but I woke up at 3 in the afternoon, despite going to bed around 1 or 2. I felt amazing, but it really sucked having them wait for me for like 2 hours (this was before cellphones).

I had a really cool dream that I managed to recall in pretty good detail!

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
One time a friend of mine wouldn't wake up, so I fire extinguished him in the face. It still didn't do the trick!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
One time a friend of mine wouldn't wake up, so I fire extinguished him in the face. It still didn't do the trick!
I think that's the cue to call 911, or at the very least, throw him in a dumpster, or something.

OmegaXXII

It will get old when your friends start getting annoyed. During summers when I was in high school, I remember going to meet friends to play a game, but I woke up at 3 in the afternoon, despite going to bed around 1 or 2. I felt amazing, but it really sucked having them wait for me for like 2 hours (this was before cellphones).

I had a really cool dream that I managed to recall in pretty good detail!
Yeah, my friends kinda already do that, but not so much since I happen to work as well, I actually enjoy all nighters more than I enjoyed waking up at 7 in the morning like a grumpy old bear just to go to work, I've gotten very used to it and it would be just hard to break that routine again.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
So one of my buddies is the manager for this local band called Kinky Catawumpus who are getting fairly big local buzz. He told me that they might be looking at a 2 month US tour. The best part is that he asked me to come along, cram into a van with like 8 people and document the entire thing. I said yes without hesitation. I really hope it happens!

Even though that would probably mean leaving the band I just joined, which would suck, but filmmaking is my biggest passion over all, so I wouldn't regret it that much. I always have my solo music to fall back on.

oh, and I finally found some real molly <3

OmegaXXII

Whoa! LT is passionate about filmmaking? Hohoho, that sounds really cool, I hope it goes well for you, it's always nice to have a second hobby to fall back on in case things don't work out like you planned them, at least that's happened to me, but I've managed to get by.

Jasou

Smash Ace
i'm happy, because i finally got my game back in pvp games (ssb and another game i play), i just couldnt get into serious mode for the longest time

Top Bottom