• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

RATED

Smash Lord
I'm hyped bcuz this Wednesday I will meet someone that I finally got the chance to meet. :D

Let's see how it goes.

-
Zook: congrats man, I hope it only gets better everyday :)

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I'm happy that I live along a fairly steep road. Unless the storm hits harder than expected, flooding shouldn't be a problem for me.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Just had some amazing chocolate/peanut butter ice cream at Cold Stone in their "Gotta Have It" size in a chocolate dipped waffle bowl. Was probly like 80 million calories, but it was pretty phenomenal. The thing was like, the size of my head.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I had a 5 dollar milkshake at "Cheeburger Cheeburger" and they have like 60 flavors you can combine. I had strawberry + cheesecake flavor milkshake and it was soo gooddd.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Woo!!! Finally got some new rims on my car, it's an Infiniti btw.. it's awesome looking now, I love it. ^_^

:phone:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Palpi that sounds disgusting.

I like Cold Stone. Except for it's way overpriced and I hate places that make their employees sing.

happy:

LOCAL METAL FEST \m/

best show in this town in a very very long time.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Lies. It was soo freaking good.

I just made some vegetable stirfry w/ mongolian fire oil...not as spicy as I expected, but it tasted very good :)

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I felt better this weekend than I have in months. This was after being so sick I was in the hospital on Friday.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Awesome Dast.

This is horrible, but I've really been enjoying the weather lately. The hurricane people are experiencing elsewhere has made it nice and cool up here in the mountains.

Palpi

Smash Hero
OH lol. I read that as strawberry + cheeseBURGER

nevermind, what you said actually sounds dank
Haha, that would be strange. They have a lot of flavors though...my friend's girlfriend had like mint + reeses peanutbutter cup...i thought that was weird hah.

I saw the movie Trainspotting for the first full time today...It was a very good movie. I learned a lot of things about life from it, which is always good :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
11 miles? Lol I always do 5 miles everyday at the gym, it feels great, I definetly can feel my legs hard after doing so, it's a great stress reliever for me.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
11 miles? Lol I always do 5 miles everyday at the gym, it feels great, I definetly can feel my legs hard after doing so, it's a great stress reliever for me.

Nice!

I might try the gym next time frustration gets the better of me. I've been eating too much lately anyways

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Finally got around to cleaning up my apt a bit. No more cardboard boxes. No more pizza boxes. I can walk all around my room. Such a great feeling lol.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I spilled beer on my latop last night and it kind of messed up the keyboard and everything and I was so sad but today it's sort of fixing itself so now I'm happy that I don't have to get a new laptop.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I spilled beer on my latop last night and it kind of messed up the keyboard and everything and I was so sad but today it's sort of fixing itself so now I'm happy that I don't have to get a new laptop.
The laptop beerspill is one of the scariest moments in a man's life.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I know at least once I've been able to catch my falling laptop at what felt like the last possible second. I get chills just thinking about it again.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
The roofers are here putting a new roof on my house.

I've been stressing about this stupid roof for 7 years. I'm so glad it's going to be done this week.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Random thought about **** falling off a desk. In highschool, there was this kid who noticed his pencil falling off his desk, it fell then he kicked it back up and he caught it. He turned around and was like "DID ANYONE SEE THAT?!?!!?!?"

:awesome:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Reminds me of all the good times I had in high school

No wait, there were none cause I was short :S

Back to the unhappy thread

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Of all the things you could insult the US about, you pick that?

Anyway, instrumental music is so good while doing homework. Unfortunately, the internet is not so I should be getting off now.

Jasou

Smash Ace
Of all the things you could insult the US about, you pick that?

Anyway, instrumental music is so good while doing homework. Unfortunately, the internet is not so I should be getting off now.
yea, why is the internet so distracting :(. anyways im happy cause something funny happened in class yesterday with a new friend of mine. we were doing a physics problem and i asked him "so which direction on the graph is forward?"(not exactly what i said, but i can't fully remember) and then he says "uh-huh baby" and then there was a silence, which i wouldave laughed during if it wasn't class and then hes like "um just ignore that". it was the funniest awkward moment ever :awesome:

Palpi

Smash Hero
I actually enjoy going to my geology class. Professor is cool, and class mates are the few and far between normal people at community college...probably cause it's a science class.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
My wife is flying in tomorrow, and we are going to the beach. This break is badly needed.

Top Bottom