• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Palpi

Smash Hero
I have finally begun frequently writing songs and lyrics and it has helped me understand myself, and it feels good, regardless if what I newly understand was a good or bad thing :awesome:

:phone:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My former friend took me of his friend's list on Bookface recently. Found it hilarious and glad that it's over with.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
The weather this week has been amazing. High of 85, feels so good. Typical TX temp has been 100+ the past month or so.

Smash Lord
Noob thief story:

A guy talks me into driving me to his place. I do that, he asks to borrow my cell phone. I let him borrow it. He leaves in his apartment. He comes back down and demands 50$ to have it back. The funny part: it's a disposable cell phone, so it's worth practically nothing. It gets a bit better though. I show him that I literally have no cash on me, so he looks in the car's console where people keep change and asks if I have any quarters. This guy was actually deperate enough to try to steal pocket change. I look at him and had to physically hold myself back from laughing. He gave up and I drove away.

Maybe not the happiest story in the world, but I find it funny.

Also, really good weather this week in KC. It made it down to 50-60 one day. The last few months have been pretty much what Texas has been getting, but to a lesser extent.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
My favorite band EVER EVER EVER just released the song list for their new album that'll be coming out shortly. I am SOOOOOOO f***ing hyped for this.

*squeals*

Palpi

Smash Hero
Yo, LT, I havn't been really getting into any metal lately, but I decided to give "Insomnium" a chance and they are pretty ****ing cool. If, you havn't heard of them, they are a Melodic Death metal band, but a lot more "epic" than others in their genre.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Quick, I will save the day and talk about how a Korean concert in New York I was going to attend got cancelled.

And then I found out they were just rehosting it. In New Jersey. FML

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
=(

Here it comes...
Just kidding...

well, not really...

but they aren't that bad.

I like "Speed of Sound" and "The Scientist"

but their music generally reminds me of shopping for panties.

Yo, LT, I havn't been really getting into any metal lately, but I decided to give "Insomnium" a chance and they are pretty ****ing cool. If, you havn't heard of them, they are a Melodic Death metal band, but a lot more "epic" than others in their genre.
This is awesome. Reminds me a little of Amon Amarth but less thrashy. I love harmonizing harsh vocals.

Palpi

Smash Hero
He is taking it as a personal assault on his wife...I mean it wasn't the nicest thing to say (i giggled), but seriously, people need to learn to take a joke.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
One of my friends' mom was a mail order bride. It worked out REALLY well for her.

I just got an email that may give me steady work for a while. This is awesome.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Just learned that my resume on monster.com has been a mess for a while now. I've fixed the problem so hopefully my job search will work out better for me now.

Edit: Apparently it's not so easy.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
cool having a thunderstorm. haven't had one of those in a while, they are pretty fun :D. (except when your power goes out -_-)
Agreed with this.
Haven't had a good storm in Arizona in... months? now. It also brought down the temp and it's like 70 outside. Pretty phenomenal, imo.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Nice Gatlin - up here in Peoria, I got rain for maybe 2 minutes. Now it's just warm and slightly windy. :glare:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The weather on campus has really smoothed out. The last couple of days were extremely humid, but now the air is crisp and the sun shines brightly. It's awesome.

Top Bottom