• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Good stuff Grand. I remember when I used to do Kung Fu, it was fun. When I first started it was kind of boring because forms and stuff were eh but then I switched to exclusively sparring and it became way way more fun.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I am happy that despite how unlucky I have been for the past few days, I still managed to get all my work done. I could have made a lot of excuses as to why I would have to finish my work in this coming week, but instead I completed everything by the weekend and I am really proud of myself because of that.

Jasou

Smash Ace
I killed with Roy's D-air spike twice against my friends. It was soooo good. And I'm in love, feels so nice :).

Edit: Metal songs were playing on the radio today. Megadeth and Dio, followed by lots of grunge, it was pretty cool because it's usually softer on that station, I liked it a lot.
dam if only you could show me some roy junk over brawl, o wait they replaced him with ike :glare: and nice his D-air spike is hard to use

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Twice in a row now I've had a strong start to the week.

I must say that now that I am no longer so worried about getting fried, I'm actually enjoying my job. It's no longer dreadful at all(hopefully this feeling lasts)

One of my best friends and I fully made up today(at least I think so), we had dinner together and then we chilled in her room and chat for while, where as just last week I felt like our friendship had truly ended. I have to be mindful that the damage to our friendship hasn't disappeared, but as of right now there are no problems between us.

On a less good, but slightly funny note another one of my friends(friend b) is really pissed off at me. I told that other friend(friend a) I made up with, what friend b said about her and she texted friend b a very sarcastic and angry message; so now friend b is pissed with me. I lied to friend b and told her that I didn't tell friend a, but instead I told another friend(friend c) about what she said, because friend c didn't like friend b and I wanted to defend friend b(it would make more sense if I went into more detail).

To be honest, I really don't care if friend b stops talking to me, I just hope that my relationship with friend a isn't hampered because of this. This might sound assholish but I really don't like friend b. I think she is superficial, shallow, immature and kinda crazy. I just hang around her now because we used to be really close and I know she cares about me a lot(I don't like pushing people away when I know they care). I pride myself on being a very good friend so regardless of how this all turns out I screwed up. I know better. Perhaps I may be bothered by some of this in the future, but as of right now all I can do is laugh.

I'm looking forward to an enjoyable and productive day tomorrow.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I downloaded GIMP, because I haven't owned a copy of photoshop in a long time.

It opened up a lot of possibilities, since Paint wasn't exactly cutting it.

Mostly using it to make custom Minecraft textures right now, have no art projects planned. Having a slump when it comes to drawing.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Since I'm taking a sick day from work, I am going to apply to every job under the moon :D

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I learned how to roller blade today, and I only fell twice in a period of 40 minutes. I still have work to do to get faster, but it was amazingly fun. What a great way to spend part of a birthday.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Getting problems out instead of keeping them built up inside feels good; especially with someone who actually cares.

Jasou

Smash Ace
had a awsome day today in smash club. it was one of the members birthday today, so we trolled him by playing rainbow cruise (melee) friendlies all day. he hates that stage so much and has never won on it in counter picks. it was alot of fun:awesome:

RATED

Smash Lord
Eff yeah! everything that was bothering me fixed and now I'm going to meet someone this saturday, tomorrow I'm going to get a 3DS and hang out the whole weekend and next monday is my 22 b-day!

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I love my older cousin so much! She made me feel better about my desperate situation. Things are going to be tough for me, but if I try my best then I will accomplish a lot and in the end I won't die so it will ultimately be alright.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
had an awesome date today!

indian buffet, lots of cheek kissing, watched "crazy stupid love" which was a surprisingly good movie, though a tad long. but long movies with someone you love = a great time

John2k4

The End of an Era
Had a blast with BSP playing some interesting item combinations on Brawl. :b:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
That's right. There is this weekend. Two and a half days until I show Palpi what's up. ;)

<3

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I got my mp3 player working again today. Even though today has been awful I'm happy for that.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Man, I'm so hyped for this weekend, rather tommorrow since it's my girl's B-Day which is on the 3rd, we are gonna have lots of guests, good food and of course entertainment, plus it just got cooler outside as of yesterday, everything seems to be looking good, I can't wait for this since I actually haven't partied in a long time, much less; been able yo' host a party myself, it should be fun indeed. :cool:

:phone:

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I went to church for the first time in forever. The pastor's words really got to me. I was moved so much that I actually got out my seat and to go to the pastor when he asked those who heard what he said to gather around in front of the stage. It was nice.

This means a lot coming from me since I'm only a moderate when it comes to faith.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
did some promo photos with my band. dunno if any of them came out any good but it was a lot of fun anyways.

We have a full lineup now, going from vocals, two guitars and drums to vocals/keys, two guitars, and a six string bass :)

Top Bottom