• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
poor kid.

he got what he deserved, but the whole situation is pretty sick - he got dropped HARD
I loved it, because I was a "Casey" for a short time (except appearance of course). I loved taking the kid who bullied me back in 4th grade and tossing him into the lockers when he tried it again in 6th grade. Punching him in the face, hitting with hard body shots, people watching and laughing, omg it was the most satisfying and primal feeling in the world... :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I loved it, because I was a "Casey" for a short time (except appearance of course). I loved taking the kid who bullied me back in 4th grade and tossing him into the lockers when he tried it again in 6th grade. Punching him in the face, hitting with hard body shots, people watching and laughing, omg it was the most satisfying and primal feeling in the world... :)
Don't get me wrong, I approve of what Casey did to that **** of a kid. If anything, he didn't get hurt enough. I honestly wouldn't think much less of the situation if the bully was left with a broken spine.

I was just stating that it's a shame it had to happen in the first place.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Don't get me wrong, I approve of what Casey did to that **** of a kid. If anything, he didn't get hurt enough. I honestly wouldn't think much less of the situation if the bully was left with a broken spine.

I was just stating that it's a shame it had to happen in the first place.
Oh yeah, definitely. I don't ever condone violence happening in the first place, but once it does and self-defense is called for...ohhhh man. xD

z00ted

teach yourself.

don't quit in six days, quit now.

quitting in six days only seems as though you are drawing attention to yourself (Dark Pch).

or you could pull through whatever you are struggling with and probably overcome it with practice.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
teach yourself.

quitting in six days only seems as though you are drawing attention to yourself (Dark Pch).

or you could pull through whatever you are struggling with and probably overcome it with practice.

I need to see how I do compared to other players first before can I know what to work on next. I kind of already teach myself. It's been a long time since I've gone to a tourney. In my opinion I think I have enough experience to place higher than my past results.

Basically I'm good just cant prove it yet, and also lol I'm quitting because in six days.

I'll be playing this:

My edits.. Feels like I'm rambling <____<

z00ted

if you feel as though you have the potential to prove something to everyone, why would you quit?

ITT

gain one, lose one

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
if you feel as though you have the potential to prove something to everyone, why would you quit?

ITT

gain one, lose one
That pic I posted is why. There wont be another tournament happening for at-least a month that I could go to. Plus Dissidia 012 is going to be loads of fun, and I'll possibly be playing it for a while.

My only practice is wifi/ladders and then I cant prove anything there because of the lag johns I get/people drop during the match, and honestly I doubt it would make a difference if there was none at all. I'd still win. lol

/soyea

Metatitan

Smash Master
These last two pages are no shock. Predicted it a few days ago, assumed it when Trevonte told me about him rage quitting vs NL on livestream, confirmed it now.

How is everyone tonight?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^Exactly King Beef.

I'm also super happy to see that you are maining Peach again. How is that going?
To be honest, I feel like I'm reaching a whole new untapped level with her with the amount of practice I've been doing. I've been picking up on some subtle but effective things that I notice other Peaches still use (particularly you and Nicole, an example as simple as floating a safe distance away and just waiting for the opponent to budge). There are other things as well, but ultimately I feel like being more observational and less prideful has allowed me to refresh some things (regarding patience and pacing for the most part) in my game that have been absent for a very long time, as well as develop a new form of balance between the aforementioned and my more flashy side. I'm sure it's a step in the right direction, lol.

I've even gotten to the point that I am able to practice against CPUs and not only react to some of the more valid things that they do (MK nado, Snake nair, etc.), but I'm also able to imagine some scenarios that would actually happen in a match and develop ways to deal with them, more or less. It doesn't hurt that I've upped my input consistency another notch as well haha. So yeah...life story aside, it's going very well. KB is back! :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What.......

.... Now I don't have a teacher anymore :(
Did you not say you had others to teach you. Or you can have other peach players here do it. Cant help others if I can't help myself
teach yourself.

if you directing this to me, I said that if I fail yet again, I am through .I put in work last week for this tourny. I actually took a new approach for this one. And look at what happen. Yet again I blow it. So there is n oway in hell I can be like I was 2 years ago. At this point it is impossible. And thisis not becoming fun anymore. along with it pissing me off.I always do the oppisite of what I know I should be doing. It's amazing to believe how stupida person can be. Maybe im some mental ****** and seriously don't realize it. i tried long enough. And tired.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
yea i was watching a stream of AH3 which is suposidly coming out here soon. Game looks so much fun, and there is a girl who has a disneyland special X3
Yeah, it's coming out on PSN in June. I can't wait. I had it for a while, but I had to get rid of it. :(

The castle? I love that attack. I always used it as a DP.

clowsui

Smash Legend
To be honest, I feel like I'm reaching a whole new untapped level with her with the amount of practice I've been doing. I've been picking up on some subtle but effective things that I notice other Peaches still use (particularly you and Nicole, an example as simple as floating a safe distance away and just waiting for the opponent to budge). There are other things as well, but ultimately I feel like being more observational and less prideful has allowed me to refresh some things (regarding patience and pacing for the most part) in my game that have been absent for a very long time, as well as develop a new form of balance between the aforementioned and my more flashy side. I'm sure it's a step in the right direction, lol.

I've even gotten to the point that I am able to practice against CPUs and not only react to some of the more valid things that they do (MK nado, Snake nair, etc.), but I'm also able to imagine some scenarios that would actually happen in a match and develop ways to deal with them, more or less. It doesn't hurt that I've upped my input consistency another notch as well haha. So yeah...life story aside, it's going very well. KB is back! :)
KB still a scrub, drops games to me on wifi occasionally. should be three stocking me all day ;0

Top Bottom