• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I can really only afford one OOS tournament a year.

Pound 5 was just a gift from my parents.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I don't know if I can make Genesis. I reeeaaallly wanna go though. That's the next national FL is making a major show up to D:

I'm definitely making Apex '12 though.

:rosalina:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
OMG that song is sooooo good!! What an amazing music video, great lyrics, and fantastic singing. Sign me up!! <3 Getting down on Friday!!

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Lyrically, the song awful but...she's like 13, I'm not surprised she's singing about random day to day stuff. It's not like she could sing about a right lot else lol

Singing wise, she's autotuned to hell and back but aren't lots of singers these days anyway?

Really, if the song was about something else/had different lyrics I reckon people would probably be more accepting of it. By no means am I defending the song but I find people's hate for these things to be rather bizzare and somewhat melodramatic if you get my meaning :p

Listening to it though, I hate how monotonal the whole thing is lol

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/50/Rules_of_the_internet1.gif

rule #16

Also it's the internet. I would be surprised if the song wasn't so popularly hated lol :bee:

:rosalina:
Ah but of course...I forgot about the how the magical land of the 'internet' works :p

And yea your right Kyle. I heard she's made quite a lot of money already from it lol

Top Bottom