• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well this weeks work I but it in this smashfest I went too today. Im confident enough I can beast at my tourny 2morrow. The only thing is I am not to confortable with some match ups. which I worry about. I gotta find out how to deal with it. But my worlk seem to have paid off.

I might be quitting after my tourny 2morrow.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks. you might still have a teacher/uncle after this. so much on the line. My fate will be decided from this.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
Marth ...I play a marth every single day and all I have to say is....tippers...eff em :( if it wasnt for those marth would be so much easier, or if it wasn for that stupid up b

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Do not leave Dark D:
Uncle's are cool :(
Uncles are indeed cool. if it was not for them, there be no true purpose in families.

Well I think I have my game plan for Ike and Marth. And I know what I have to do on lucario. Just fight with a turnip in my hand

Well I'm gonna roll out. I'll provide a stream link later.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Oh man, Roan. I saw you using peach at DNA. Good stuff picking her up ^_^

Seek me out at any tourney and I can give some pointers and the such

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
Alright, thanks Peachkid :D I originally picked her up trying to find a way to beat you to be honest. Your peach had me scared to do anything, and I also always lost to Games&Goodies just slightly each time so I had to find a way to beat peach. Now shes just too much fun to drop. Plus I always wondered what it was like to be a Jedi.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Being a Jedi is pretty flipping sweet. Not gonna lie.

However, I know... Techniques that are... shamed upon in the Jedi Council. One could call them the ways of the Sith Lord. But I call it an advantage

XD I really wanted to say something like that

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
poor kid.

he got what he deserved, but the whole situation is pretty sick - he got dropped HARD

Top Bottom