• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I just switched to Safari and it worked.

Something weird with Firefox 4 maybe? It wouldn't even let me type in the searchbar. :/

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Ignore FW.

Don't search that term.

Leads to bad bad places.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My friend called me at work and found out I quit. (he the dude that payed for my apex). He does not want me to quit. (same with alot of people) But I honestly tried and just an do it like I use to.

Some told me to think about what I did good and not the bad. I say focusing on what I did bad is more important. Cause that what cause me to lose. What I did good did not get me the win.

Anyway while going through all this I realize something that may sound stupid. I had a sticth face pillow made by Amber. That and the other one that looks like it is sleeping. This was given to me around my melee days. In brawl I took that thing everywhere for tournies. The last tourny I had it was SNES. Then I left it on the Bus back to NYC. ever since, I just lost it this game.

When I had it I would do fine in tournies. I had my few downers but I usually brought it back. Now that it's gone, I can't do this. Sounds weird a pillow gave me some will to actually play my best. Shows how much I loved that girl. Still can't believe I lost that pillow like that. That thing was special to me.

I might not be as dumb as I think. I just have no will to play. This ould be the reason as stupid as this sounds. So ether way I am ****ed to remain this scrub. If I was to actually meet Amber and only had to say one thing to her, it be "I'm sorry".

I hope that girl is doing well. I an't get incontact with her. And it has been like this for quite sometime. I think I am gonna try to reach her again and see if I get lucky. I need to know how she is doing.

Man, love is such a pain. Leads to so much trouble.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Hey guys! Here is the group Peach picture. It didn't come out as good as I wanted it to, but whatevs lol.

Who's the cute girl with the awesome TMNT shirt?

and say what you want, I totally came back in this thread for Dark Pch :|

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Can Peach use beams swords,bombs, mr.saturn in tournaments can someone answer please? Someone claims that its against the rules I just want to be sure.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Thank you I can't wait to tell him I was right about that. He quit a online match in middle of it because I pulled out a sword and he likes to think that this is some tournament style or something like that.

Edit: That's means Brawl tournaments right not just Melee right? He won't listen.

Edit: Another question does she have to throw it off the stage if she pulls a sword or bomb?

I'm sorry if I'm annoying someone about this.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
both brawl and melee it's legal

she doesn't have to throw it off the stage - she can use it in battle.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ok a olimar player keep telling me you can't use them and he never played in a tournament.

Edit: Thank You

Top Bottom