• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh God, every time I take a day off I get a ****storm.

Oh well what to do.

Any more nonsense like the last page and I'll just insult you into oblivion, because honestly I find that humiliation is far better at making people shut up than infractions.

I'm an unorthodox moderator but thankfully so far I've been getting the job done.

Also Europe has Willz who's mad cool so shove it.

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol teran ruining the fun

xonar you win this round, there was no neutral australian mods

next character

and teran infractions would shut me up better because i only need like 2 or 3 more to be super banned
:c

Player-3

Smash Hero
pretty good

tired of losing to d3s with marth b/c making a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny mistake is like 30%

so i'm picking up falco

so i can shoot lazers at him and stuf

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I love Watkins! I am going to be sad when he has to leave Missouri :(

YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM, ALL THE WATKINS FOR ME!!!!!!! :p

Yeah, he should be better against Falco when he returns though. I just had a really close set with him at Joker's monthlies, actually. I ended up winning, but it was good games all around.

I think he might have some interest in picking him up, actually... not sure. I think he should play Marth, though. His Marth is really really good. His Metaknight has also grown considerably.

But yeah, <3 Watkins :D

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
He's best going MK vs me... cuz I can lose to any random MK no matter the skill level LOL

Watkins Watkins Watkins Watkins Watkins Watkins Watkins Watkins Darc

namesearch??? <3

But yeah, I'm interested to see his improvement ;)

Denzi

Smash Master
People haven't been posting here enough.

SONIC VS DEDEDE VS FALCO! THE FIGHT FOR BEST BLUE ANIMAL IS ONNNNN!!!!!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The old picture was funnier but it was inappropriate.

Unlucky MMM.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I know, I didn't think in a million years that an animated gif of mario humping peach would be considered inappropriate, lol. It wasn't vulgar at all. Oh well though :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Glutonny won, Ally got 2nd, Kaos 3rd.

Gregs was the best placing Falco at 9th losing to Kaos' MK and Calzorz' Snake (that kid knows the Falco match-up!). Second best Falco was Kasper! from England taking 13th. Manko from France and Marcbri both took 17th and another Falco named Deimos (from France) took 25th.

140 entrants for singles, 5 Falcos in the top 30 and BluB wasn't even there.

Currently it looks like Gregs is the best Falco here now, 2nd is between Kasper and BluB I think and then it's Manko / Marcfree. I have not played Deimos yet so I can't tell how good he is (he's tied with legit players zhough) but Gregs really improved A LOT after Genesis.

Xonar on the other hand is free :p

:059:

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMAO @ Marcfree...called it ;D j/k Marc bring it back! And stop losing to Greward or something...be the bird that frees dem slaves from their misery under Olimar.
Calzorz has all that Kasper exp, not surprising to me that he beat Gregs tbh...Calzorz must have seriously improved from the last time that I watched/paid attention to him o_O
Kaos probably was super gay for Gregs to play considering Jumpman's style is very different and I'm not sure how many MKs there are in Holland.
Gluto @ 1st surprised me in that it was an upset but I knew he was good enough to do it once I heard Ally's impressions of the EU. TBH Ramin could've done it too, I think...he just had to play one of his worst MUs in terms of how much exp he has in WB (Olimar) and then he had to play the French nightmare K@os...does NOT help that R has a negative record vs. K@os.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mr R knows the Olimar match-up really well actually. There's a decent one in Holland named Freek and he also beat Zulu (who is the 2nd best in europe) at least once at ZEST5. He never lost to Olimar before and he may even have played Greward before at TSL4 (friendlies at least).

Also, Gregs used Toon Link to beat l!nk's ICs.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nah, he only lost to Kaos there I think.

Also, Kasper might be even better than I gave him credit for. He got bracket ***** pretty horribly having to play Ally and Mr R right after each other. So idk I guess #1 spot is still kind of open in europe b/c nobody knows how to rate BluB - he did beat he guy who got 7th [Staco] before though and more than once. Other players at Bushido also reported that Kasper was the best Falco they played so far but Gregs has the best results now that he outplaced Manko quite clearly.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Good job to both Gregs and Kasper. Anyone know how close his matches were between Kaos, and Calzorz?

Greward

Smash Lord
stupid chaingrabing bird

i never played mr r before, and im pretty sure he didnt expect at all that he would be losing against an olimar

marcbri usually beats me, i cant stand playing falco, i would say its one of olimar's most difficult matchups (along with marth) but olimar players would disagree so i wont say it, but its not 5-5 at all lol at least its 6-4 falco, or maybe im just really bad at it

yay one more post

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
LMAO @ Marcfree...called it ;D j/k Marc bring it back! And stop losing to Greward or something...be the bird that frees dem slaves from their misery under Olimar.
Calzorz has all that Kasper exp, not surprising to me that he beat Gregs tbh...Calzorz must have seriously improved from the last time that I watched/paid attention to him o_O
Kaos probably was super gay for Gregs to play considering Jumpman's style is very different and I'm not sure how many MKs there are in Holland.
Gluto @ 1st surprised me in that it was an upset but I knew he was good enough to do it once I heard Ally's impressions of the EU. TBH Ramin could've done it too, I think...he just had to play one of his worst MUs in terms of how much exp he has in WB (Olimar) and then he had to play the French nightmare K@os...does NOT help that R has a negative record vs. K@os.

I beat greward both sets in the last tourney we went to like 2 weeks ago xD

Olimar is easy

I had to play Ramin early T_T

I have not played Deimos yet so I can't tell how good he is (he's tied with legit players zhough)
lol you haven't played me either.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Then I don't get anything about the Olimar matchup, I find it atrocious.

I thought Kasper was by far the most impressive Falco at BBI.

Gregs vs Kaos was hilarious. There was Kaos standing on one side of FD and Gregs shooting standing lasers at Kaos from the other. Kaos was powershielding them all like it was a training session.

Top Bottom