• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

swordsaint

Smash Master
I agree than what stuff like this happens it's unfortunate that you can't avoid offending some people.

Imo, based on videos, blub is probably the best european Falco. I'm not judging by the fact he has mastered Bdacus, his tech videos or combo videos, but from his game videos in germany finals, etc. His ability to adapt when he loses is quite respectable.

M@v

Subarashii!
biiiig tourney for me next week, also homefield advantage since. well, im hosting it. LOL

But yeah anyway I have to start practicing tomorrow.

I didnt play all week; been brawl out after the last tourney.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Eu hasn't faced each other enoug hto tell where everyone stands but its probably like

1. Gregs/Marcbri
2. Gregs/Marcbri
3. Manko
4. Kasper/Xonar/BluB
5. "
6. "

QUOTED FROM XONAR

ARE U SERIOUS!? dude stop talking trash kasper is easily the best falco in europe ul be blind to not see it just from vids hes not traveld in a year u dont think ppl improve in 1 WHOLE YEAR?! get a grip ur embaresing all falcos to even say hes 4th best top 2 falcos in world dehf and kasper without a doubt in my view but hey HATERS GONA HATE

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Dude UK sucks. Willz consistently gets top placings there, and when he went to Spain he got 3/2stocked by ALL the top players, Spain is good mind you, but not as good as Holland/France. And Fuzzy, he went to OSTS and lost to ****ing AYOUB. How is he a top player? UK. s.u.c.k.s.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol im not gona disrespect willz , and besides that has nothing to do with kasper being best falco in europe willz got 4th? he has not beat u.ks top 3 ? which is the 3 ppl know can beat other top players last time i played willz i 2/3 stocked him ur point!? and that was like 5months ago ATLEAST learn more about the scene be4 u comment dumbas

GO APROACH RAMINS MARTH at 0% WITH NO LASERS AND GET GRABBED UR PRO FALCO GTFO ACTING LIKE U KNOW **** pissing me of with ppl like u thinking u know what happens in otehr ppls scenes when u clearly dont

u saying willz places top and saying u.k sucks is like saying france suck because someone gets 4th who gets 2/3 stocked in another country were glutony leon and kaos are top 3 and always are top 3 every tourny learn results/what goes on be4 u comment

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Kasper is good in a scrub country, that is the point. It has everything to do with Kasper being good. Sure, he's a fine Falco, but I haven't ever seen him compare to any of the American let alone European top.

Nice insults on my pro matches with Ramin, you're probably one of those people who think it was a tournament set cuz I like to approach with firebird n stuff. Sigh, your intelligence is so overwhelming I'm out of words.

France sucks too, just not as bad as everyone else safe for Holland.

Laem

Smash Champion
oh wow falco boards goin all marth boards in this *****

calz u kno **** well u can't say a player(europe) is da bess if he doesn't ever play the 'established' top players(america)
Blame illogical ego

Also, IIRC:

1. Larry
2. Larry Lurr
3. DEHF

dont laser me

Kasper!

Smash Lord
oh wow falco boards goin all marth boards in this *****

calz u kno **** well u can't say a player(europe) is da bess if he doesn't ever play the 'established' top players(america)
Blame illogical ego

Also, IIRC:

1. Larry
2. Larry Lurr
3. DEHF

dont laser me
Tbh the more i think about this, the more i keep coming to the same conclusion. why is it a common statement that if we dont face an american we suck (im not saying you said that laem) or the statement "hes the best in the world with *insert character her* bla de bla bla". i think both of these views are wrong......

"hes not an american so he cant be that good" - being a European player why is it automatically assumed that someone who is european will not beat an american or is at a lower level immediately despite the fact that both europe and the US havent properly competed at brawl (no proper judgement can be made). Tbh everyone saying this guys sucks and this guy is sick means nada unless both parties (europe and usa) meet in a tourney.

Oh and pew pew pew!!

Calzors, take your immaturity rant elsewhere. We don't need it here in an otherwise civil board.
i dont have anything against you swordsaint but i didnt see you say anything when xonar said the uk sucked, just like calzorz's post may have sparked something dont you think Xonar's could have as well?

Personal opinion - i believe there is no top player of any character in this game as of yet

simple opinions and nothing more are what people are doing. Just like someone saying

M2K > Kaos
Mr R> Mikehaze
Glutonny> Fiction

etc.

im not trying to troll or start something just sharing some thoughts on this.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Larry come to Europe. =(

Also, Xonar, I think it's a bit harsh downrating other Falco players because they live in what you call "scrub countries". Sure, gaining experience in a country with higher competitive standards is a good thing. But merely living in the Netherlands (and not being a top player there, no offence) doesn't automatically make you as good/better than Falco mains from other countries. At least Kasper and BluB top their respective countries.

And Kasper is right, there's nothing we can compare between the US and Europe, or even within Europe itself before we have more international tournaments.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
KF ma doo your country hardly got through pools in spain and natP got 2stocked or something by some DK. Fo real, you may seem good and competetive in your own country but that means nothing if you can't compare to others.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Nice trolling Xonar. But unfortunately you're still as mediocre as ever lol. Come on guys you're getting trolled by a scrub! Don't mess with scrubs seriously!!!!!!!

Cal I beat Anaky the last time I faced him (January)! Don't forget that!!! (not sure if I'd beat him now cuz I'm not training much xD)

also why did you insist on bringing up a tournament from a year ago which I had not practiced for at all and was simply just going there for fun (I was on holiday there, lol) as a representation of my skill??? Dis ***** dumb lol (**** I GETTING TROLLED NOW FFS WILLZ)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
My trolling is mediocre?

Cough:
AIM said:
WillzCombo (19:30:18): WFEGYWHIO4WEJHYO4WG
WillzCombo (19:30:19): rage
WillzCombo (19:30:20): lol
ramsesjelsma (19:30:26): u mad cuz u bad
WillzCombo (19:30:27): trolled by ****ing xonar
ramsesjelsma (19:30:33): lol
ramsesjelsma (19:30:38): happens to everyone
ramsesjelsma (19:30:41): even jumpman
ramsesjelsma (19:30:41): lol
WillzCombo (19:31:03): ***
WillzCombo (19:31:05): ma
WillzCombo (19:31:07): life
ramsesjelsma (19:33:26): hahaha
ramsesjelsma (19:33:28): how do you feel

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
No you're mediocre as a player, your trolling is near pro level.

I don't like AIM now cuz it saves all your convos ****ING MSN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FREEZE ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Why am I here anyway =/ lol sup xonar

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
**** you xonar. If this is what the Falco boards are like (full of trolling, arguments, EU BANTER) then I might stay seems cool.

America sucks. DEHF?!?!?!? LOOOL Kasper da bess ******s.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
KF ma doo your country hardly got through pools in spain and natP got 2stocked or something by some DK. Fo real, you may seem good and competetive in your own country but that means nothing if you can't compare to others.
Did I say anything about myself? I was talking about Kasper and BluB, who in my opinion, are much better players than I am, not only because of their larger experience but also technique.

I never pretended being a great player and I really don't like to compare myself to others.

Bushido will give me a good idea of where I stand as a player.

Oh and that DK who beat NatP is the best DK in Europe. I also lost to that DK. xD
NatP barely plays more than 3 or 4 events a year with people in Portugal, so honestly, placing 17th in a 48-man spanish tournament is REALLY not that bad.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
When the EU talk stopped at the marth boards I thought it was over for good. In actuality it just moved to the Falco boards :urg:

Edit: Dutch players except Ramin should not be allowed to make comments on european Brawl in public.

:059:

Laem

Smash Champion
I like how somehow the presence of a few europeans lures in more and more of em.
Like a malevolent tumor, metastasizing in your beloved threads.
We've ravaged the marth boards yo, and now we be stealin' and eatin' yo bread.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Seems like I missed the party hard D:

lol@people taking xonar seriously xDDDD

cya

btw i don't go to international events because ALWAYS I have something to do the same day, so gay xD. But this summer I'm going to france and maybe switzerland and germany :O will be cool.

swordsaint

Smash Master
i dont have anything against you swordsaint but i didnt see you say anything when xonar said the uk sucked, just like calzorz's post may have sparked something dont you think Xonar's could have as well?
I have no problem with either sides opinions. It's to do with the way calzorz had to get his point across. Being abusive and getting angry.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Seems like I missed the party hard D:

lol@people taking xonar seriously xDDDD

cya

btw i don't go to international events because ALWAYS I have something to do the same day, so gay xD. But this summer I'm going to france and maybe switzerland and germany :O will be cool.
Don't ruin my fun :(

Player-3

Smash Hero
xonar you ****** you can't have a european argument without me around man i've BEEN TO EUROPE i know more about that stuff than all u *****es

you guys are arguing about who's the best european falco

that's like arguing about whether really old cheese smells like rosie o'donnel or a port-o-potty

europeans are so stupid they argue about who's the least bad i mean what's up with that

oh, and this question is only to AMERICAN falcos:

how do you play agaisnt d3? i hurd falco duz good agenst him so i picked him up cuz i h8 d3s

i'm assuming lazer alot

Top Bottom