• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

M@v

Subarashii!
Whenever I walk up to people and do nothing, a lot of them roll away. Then I usually kill them for it.

Btw, haven't posted here in a while, sup guys :)

M@v

Subarashii!
well i took a break from him all summer and went fox because i felt i plateaud with him. Playing a different character forces me to alter my style of thinking, so i see things i didnt before. I focus on another character for a bit, then i come back and try falco again. Fox is somewhat similar to falco so a decent amount of stuff is transferrable between them. Anyway, had first tourney back with all Falco this weekend and got 5th, 1 hit away from 4th. Beat several people i lost to over the summer with fox so thats a good sign. I also did good vs snake and ddd with falco, 2 mus where my falco is historically a lot worse than my fox in.

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Since Xeylode decided to resign like a Gaylode I guess you can just report stupid stuff and I'll take care of it.

If that's particularly necessary anyway.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I forgot to mention it a while ago but thanks for the props Kismet. I lost my first set to Seegull man earlier in the summer in tourney but watched some vids of you vs him to steal some ideas and I was able to beat him in tourney 2 weeks ago so thanks for that too :p

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The Hulkster will be back one day when cruiserweight-dom has become too prevalent.

kismet2

Smash Ace
I forgot to mention it a while ago but thanks for the props Kismet. I lost my first set to Seegull man earlier in the summer in tourney but watched some vids of you vs him to steal some ideas and I was able to beat him in tourney 2 weeks ago so thanks for that too :p
no problem =) i stole some ideas from you too so i guess we're even ;)

Keitaro

^ I saw that you beat Tech Chase, good stuff. I'm coming for his head when I visit Michigan in November lol.

Keitaro

Keitaro why not go in October instead. thats when Chi's tournament is in Ohio and MD is going to that.
Some members of Apex staff are being flown out and paid by Youmacon staff to host the Youmacon tournament and I was chosen to be one of the people to host. One day I hope to go to one of Clowsui's events. They seem to be pretty hype every time.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh so now you big money. OH OH SO NOW YOU BIG MONEY!

that's cool tho

I wish I could freaking commentate this year if possible Keitaro. atleast like 3 matches or something my international presence on the mic is declining.

:008:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
im not a falco main so im not sure if this has been found out yet but i found a way to shoot a laser at snake while he is crawling but the only way i have found to do this is that you have to be off the board to do so which would only be safe to do if snake is far away and he decides to duck and you are by the other edge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1_f3Qw7wJU

There are plenty ways to do this i just havent put them all in a video because im pretty sure this isnt new

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
This has probably been known for a while, but it's useless.

It's better to run off -> fast fall -> Double jump reverse lasers.
Which is far more effective than that.

Points for flare though lol I didn't actually know you could b-reversal as you ran off.

Anyone have any ideas for a falco/G&W team? Ignoring the obvious bucket stuff. I'm not exactly sure what sort of role Falco should take on a team to be honest in general. G&W I feel would do most of the tanking (ledge antics lots of UpB ?) and KO power for the team.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
yeah i just tried that it is way more effective and easier to pull off

Trollby

Smash Apprentice
Yo.. I know this is a ******** question, but I'm curious.. does anyone know a thread... or can just tell me right now what you can bdacus out of ( I MEAN EVERYTHING.. EVERY.. THING) and a good depiction of what falco should look like before i buffer the dacus? :3

( I know how to BDACUS consistently, but what interests me is that there are many other things you can bdacus out of.. I heard that you BDACUS out of hitstun and it makes me wonder if you can platform cancel out of other things.. like shield drop or maybe.... platform cancel?)

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
All I can say is to look for the timing/ get a feel for it. It doesn't take long.

And you can platform cancel out of stun.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Points for flare though lol I didn't actually know you could b-reversal as you ran off.

Anyone have any ideas for a falco/G&W team? Ignoring the obvious bucket stuff. I'm not exactly sure what sort of role Falco should take on a team to be honest in general. G&W I feel would do most of the tanking (ledge antics lots of UpB ?) and KO power for the team.
Dthrow to 9. I did it in a tournament match and it was epic (we still lost though).
What I do when I take Falco in doubles is run around and jab and grab. it's like you're the support, your main goals are to make GW safer by stopping enemy punitions and to create openings for him to land his smashes.
You want to have a team mates that can handle 1v2 and that can come and save you whenever you are offstage.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Some members of Apex staff are being flown out and paid by Youmacon staff to host the Youmacon tournament and I was chosen to be one of the people to host. One day I hope to go to one of Clowsui's events. They seem to be pretty hype every time.
there's big plans in store for the next one of my tournaments.

let's just say a midwest extravaganza is overdue.

M@v

Subarashii!
yo Mav, lets MM at the next tourny we meet at, wario vs fox.

i got a GREAT deal of fox exp at Whobo and now i wana use it!
If you want. I've been gearing back to falco after the summer so i dont know how often ill be playing fox. That being said, I'll be willing to friendly at the very least. If I still keep him up to speed sure thing :)

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Guys.. we need SOMEONE to update the video thread... why isn't it being updated? :/ Heck, I'll do it myself If I have to.
The essentials to collect for educational purposes, IMO:

USA:
DEHF, Shugo.

JP:
Masha, SLS.

EU:
Gluttony, BluB.

MEX:
Chota.

Speaking of which, Masha is seriously incredible. That's the best I've ever seen the Diddy match-up played.

M@v

Subarashii!
Although he's inconsistent, when Bloodcross is hot, he's a great person to watch too. I've seen that man go blow for blow with Otori and Gluttony. Only problem is he's inconsistent and can't play at that level every single set.

Top Bottom