• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
So....what are your top 3 hated match ups to play as Falco? Mine is 1. Ice Climbers, 2. Toon Link, 3. Lucario.

I hate playing the ditto as my number one pick. The threat of cg -> spike and unable to SDI enough or mix-up on no spike screws me up too much. And I get pissed I cannot punish falcos for being grab happy more often.

I dislike playing meta knight as my number two pick since it seems very difficult to get back down. Tornado beats out pretty much all of Falco's landing options.

And, its a tie between Olimar and Ganon as my number three pick. Olimar since it seems difficult to get in on him and I want to do that. Against Ganon, I make too many mistakes in a match and lose the rock, paper, scissors stuff. And ganon hits harder than falco does so in a prolonged match without me getting gimpsI usually **** up and die to a random spotdodge -> dash attack.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
1.Marth
2.Falco (because that's ********)
3.****ing Marth

[collapse=And now, for something completely different]
[/collapse]

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
1. Marth (dancing blade :c)
2. Olimar (dislike the character in general)
3. Pikachu

Also with the Metaknight matchup, if he's tornadoing below you, just wait for him to nado and either space a bair to hit through it, or phantasm to the other side of the stage. If he's blocking you from getting up from the ledge, firebird isn't too bad of a mix up.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Keitaro why don't you like fighting Snake? I feel like he's so fun to fight, especially when you get him into the air.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro why don't you like fighting Snake? I feel like he's so fun to fight, especially when you get him into the air.
Recently I've been losing to every Snake I fight and I can't seem to find a safe way to recover.

I jab them and they DI away and ftilt me afterwards. Also I can't seem to kill them anymore. I need to re-learn the matchup cause I used to love it.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Recently I've been losing to every Snake I fight and I can't seem to find a safe way to recover.

I jab them and they DI away and ftilt me afterwards. Also I can't seem to kill them anymore. I need to re-learn the matchup cause I used to love it.
Don't do Multi hit Jab if they Di away and F-Tilt. Just do Jab mixups after Jab 2 with like.. Grab, Jab, F-Tilt or Run away!

And, I agree with DEHF for Snake being fun, however! I enjoy it when he's not on the stage.
Especially when they try to C4 recover.. Foot stool or Double Jump retreating Dair <3

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
yeah, full jabbing Snake doesn't work too well Keitaro. I usually just do jab one or two, unless I know the Snake is terrible at SDI.

Also, if you have trouble killing Snake use grab release dacus :D kills him at like 140-150ish if bdacus and charge it.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I mean I like Falco

but I like Florida better

so slay Ryker

wangston

Smash Lord
Hi every one :D

I still play.... sometimes. I'm just active in utah but when I go back to ky for the summer I hardly play.

I don't like playing ics, pika, falco, and lucario.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Hey Wangston, cool to see that you still play. Do you play X when you're in Utah?

Who is Ed?

wangston

Smash Lord
Hey Wangston, cool to see that you still play. Do you play X when you're in Utah?

Who is Ed?
Yeah i play him all the time, we have a smashfest like once a week or every other week. His sonic is too good man, have you played him?

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Bro we played a few Friendlies Sheik vs Falco before you played friendlies with Mr. R. You said tilts are gay.

Can we play again at Apex?
Oh, I remember you now, your Sheik is annoying -_-. Your Sheik is better than Earth's Sheik, in that match up at least.

I would love to play you more at Apex, I suppose ;).
Yeah i play him all the time, we have a smashfest like once a week or every other week. His sonic is too good man, have you played him?
Yeah, I have you should ask him about the first time we played in tournament :smirk:.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ed is a top 5 Sheik from Florida. He beat me in Apex pools round 1 2-1 pretty much being the reason I didn't make it out of first round pools (and Gnes being first seed). They put him in my pool as 3rd seed.

Right before Apex he won a tournament in Florida, but we had terrible seeders for round 1 of Apex pools last time and they refused to check results, rankings and such for seeding (DM/Doom). Chibo and myself will be seeding Apex 2013 Brawl and we have a better setup regarding pools that will also allow more people to make it into the final bracket. You guys will like it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'll bet money that your setup is "play an 8 man bracket for a pool have the 2 winners side and 2 losers side people make it out"

Top Bottom