• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

omega zero

Smash Cadet
Was it the one where Falco had a bored expression and there was a low-flying Arwing in the background?

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
Hey, my friend's controllers just crapped out (2 at once -.-). Can anyone tell me how to know if a controller is crap or not? I doubt my friend would pay $50 for an official nintendo controller, and I know there are some crappy knockoffs that last maybe a week before having major issues.

Somewhat related: I use a wavebird that I got way back before I really played smash. What controllers you guys using?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Don't bother with controllers other than the official ones

As far as I know wavebirds are banned at most tournaments due to interference issues, but in my region there's only one person that uses a wavebird so we let it slide.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I keep doing this funny combo on frigate lately at low percent

on the right side where the platform has no edge

just before it starts to rise i do an uptilt, then it starts to raise, i can usually chain 2-3 more up tilts. it's funny when it happens.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Kasper I admire the swiftness and smothness of your Falco. Always fun to watch. Keep it up.

Are you ranked in your region?

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
Found something really cool. Thought I would share it with the fellow bakers. You need headphones for this to really work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA

If you don't understand what is interesting about this, normal audio only has
audio. This video uses special audio that has slight delays and variations in intensity of sound to create an illusion.

Basically, fancy audio lets you hear in "3D" or 360 degrees.​

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
^yup, that is true.

i'm too use to using d-air to platform cancel now

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Both work.
In fact anything that the game reads as "release down while passing through a moving platform" will platform cancel.
That includes Dair with Cstick, an aerial/airdodge while holding down on the control stick, and obviously manually holding and releasing down on the control stick.

So yeah, the best is the one that works for you.

Xyless

Smash Master
So, finally finished Falco. Hope his colors are correct, I didn't confirm every single one of them in-game. Lemme know if I did right.

Top Bottom