• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Denzi

Smash Master
I USE BLUE FALCO TOO.

But then again I'm content with anything other than Orange/Neutral.

Sonic's weird, but shouldn't be too tough once you know the matchup.

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
I have no idea how to fight sonic XD. Where I live only one person on the entire island mains sonic, he and I never place high and if I've played him more than 10 times it's alot xD. Needless to say, I have no idea how a good sonic has to move.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this is why Im subscribed to so many characters social threads,

you have the 3rd best sonic main right here in your midst yet you never ask me anything about him until you lose to him lol.

Denzi

Smash Master
LOL HAO DOES I BEAT SONIC?????

There was a huge discussion on it a while ago, I just don't remember exactly where.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
thats because america is the only place that has skilled sonics.

only non american sonics Ive seen that I would even consider 'good', was meteor, and he wasnt even really 'good with sonic' as much as just being a pretty smart player. and sonic orochi who is from south america.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
^^^ Awwww. Nah, I (Meteor) am pretty ****.

Don't listen to Swordsaint though lol. I'm basically the only Sonic he's actually played. And I honestly have no reliable experience in this matchup whatsoever.

<3 scoot.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lawl. I totally forgot about that.

let me change that back now.

also, what about espy, hes a wolf now, that make him even worse than me. lol

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
thats because america is the only place that has skilled sonics.

only non american sonics Ive seen that I would even consider 'good', was meteor, and he wasnt even really 'good with sonic' as much as just being a pretty smart player. and sonic orochi who is from south america.

There are 2 pretty good sonic mains in spain, although they don't have the skill level of the american sonics at all.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol I wonder if I should mod this place again.

Good times, good times.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well right now I'm not stopping you from doing anything.

Vlade's in charge though so best be watchin' out.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Nah it's cool I'm too lazy to mod lots of rooms at once these days.

Besides you've had it this long and been doing great. X3

What Ramses says is quiet true. The Falco mains are not trollsome to each other on random threads. We correct ourselves quiet well. The only issue are non-mains.

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
What do you guys feel is the most interesting or fun matchup?

Personally, I find ROB and diddy to be interesting, while ike and lucas are fun.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
i feel like doing a suggestion thread for dealing with moves from characters but im talking about their entire moveset, attack patterns and situations even if they are uncommon. For example

Situation 1: Diddy throws banana at falco's sheild

Best options
- Roll backwards
- Phantasm out of sheild (depending on diddy spacing) etc

*this is just an example i could be wrong with the options*

This could be beneficial as im tired of seeing people say what should i do if this and that, plus i dont mind doing it IT WOULD TAKE ALOT OF WORK THOUGH.

or the community may be like wah wah wah we got matchup threads for this but im planning to go into much detail and i mean mad detail

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its just not feasible to write down EVERY SINGLE OPTION for every possible situation.

knowing all of your characters options and choosing the most effective one is what seperates the good players from the bad.

Actually, I think that is the mark of a proficent player. It means they have spent enough time in the game to be able to have some strategy against something.

What I think is the making of a great player is someone who is able to pay attention to their opponents patterns, and he or her own patterns. This enables them to change their playstyle midmatch.

I can pay attention to my opponent and figure out if they are abusing something to the exclusion to all else, and I will make adjustments to punish it. However, if I am getting punished for something, I rarely make adjustments for it. I do not pay enough attention to what I am doing to change my own habits people are picking up on.

Top Bottom