• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

HotWings

Smash Ace
I honestly have no idea.. i think that when it comes to snake and falco it all depends on the player because there both amazing.

Oh btw i came here to cause more drama... ICANT PICK OUT MY MAIN!!! Do you know that i have been playing brawl for about a year competitivly and i have switched my main at least 50 times... when i say 50 im seriously not lieing. I have problems. I really do like every character in the game and i just cant pick. What do i do lol.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Idk i mean im really good with falco and MK already and them 2 can make it to the top in tournaments so you think i should give them up for random? Idk its a really hard decision... i might just stick with my mains right now.

I will say focus on Falco for your main. You can easily start playing other people for the lulz with other characters. I do that all the time when playing someone who I can get away with playing a character I do not use all the time. However, when you come across a harder player you almost exclusively stick with the person you "main" to get better.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
play whoever you like, and have fun with. I think I told you this before, but you probably arent at a level where you can start winning tourneys yet, so until you get to that point it doesnt matter all that much what character you play.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So I guess I got hyped on Directional Influence 3, too bad I'm quitting tournaments when I'm at college haha. But expect to see me at a tourney this winter and place surprisingly well.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yo Zeru go to a sig shop in the Artwork Emporium.

Also surprised the name Ares was never taken.

Also lookin' around and thinking I shouldn't have resigned LOL

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yo Zeru, I could hook you up with one. If you want a sig with your name and not a public thing...I have a friend who could make it for you (although he gets lazy at times and needs some..."redirection/friendly reminders") but I'll make sure he does it.

Examples (of stuff he made for me and w/e):

I mean, he's not the best, but at least you'd have a name to it...

oh, and the first one is the most recent sig he's made for me (although he believes the second one is the best). I can get it done for you if you want. <_<

Or you could go to the Art Emporium.

Top Bottom