• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Thank you MLG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Title says it all. Thank you for hosting 5 Nationals with 50,000 dollars in prizes total and for giving our community a chance, its appreciated.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Thanks, MLG!!

Err, has been confirm that Brawl won't be in MLG next year? I'm confused... :(

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Agreed! Everything MLG brought onto the Brawl scene is appreciated and I'm never going to forget any of it! :)

P.S. I have something cool in store in my blog soon.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I hope there's another circuit next year. I'll be in college, and depending on my schedule I may or may not be able to follow Espy's/X's footsteps with Sonic! ^_-

Thanks for an exciting weekend at Dallas!! :D

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Thank you MLG. The event I attended was an amazing experience.

I hope I get to relive it again next year and do better than before. :)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Thanks everyone, co-workers at MLG and the players and spectators who came out to the events. It was an excellent season and I am looking forward to the future events!

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
Thank you, MLG! Please keep Brawl for next year, so that I have a chance of getting to go to one.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Thanks MLG. Was a wonderful experience at Champs. Hope to see the circuit pick up brawl again. I won't forget Columbus though, was a valuable lesson every way you take it.

Now it's time for college. GUH!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The championships in Dallas was by far the best tournament i have ever been to and it was only possible through MLG. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Thank you MLG for throwing the best tournament I have ever been to.

heytallman

CTALL
Thanks so much to MLG and AZ for putting on these amazing tournaments! Being at Dallas really made me wish I could have tried to go to another of these!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
MLG has changed Smash and I hope they can continue to work with us. This is our first step into making it to the big time, and it's greatly appreciated.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
thank you mlg for hosting such a wonderful tournament. Sorry guy on the mic, hoepfully next time ill get to change my name (3l3m3n7al)

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
GRACIAS MLG!

One of the best tournaments I've been too so far, but by far, -the- biggest tournament I have ever attended!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom