• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Thank you MLG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Livestreams are overrated though I really wish there was one.

You guys have done so much for the community, it's great.

You must have Brawl next year! How am I suppose to compete if we don't?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
Thanks MLG, it was extremely fun to follow and a lot of awesome stuff happened. Here's to a possible next year!

Machiave

Smash Rookie
Thanks so much, MLG. I could only make it to Columbus and Raleigh, but they were both awesome experiences, and I hope that I get the chance to attend another SSBB MLG tournament soon. (Fingers crossed as well).

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Smiles... then does running high fives.

The season had it share of ups and downs and there were things that could have been improved both on MLGs and the smash communities side. But at the end of the day it was great to have smash back on the circuit. It was awesome to see the smash community rocking and getting hype starting on Friday night and there were a ton of great moments throughout the season. Glad MLG was able to provide a venue for the community to have those and that at the end of day that was appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom