• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch, sure I'll do D3 vs Bowser
Cool, and don't forget my sticker request. Also you going to CH 4.5?

yes but vidjo uses peach and he ***** overswarm with her I believe this past weekend maybe the one before at a Cleveland tourney. I think it was this past weekend. He used Fox/Peach

I call BS on that one. I find it really hard to believe he be using Peach after how he was acting. I wanna see vids of this if there is any.

And D1, when are we gonna Peach ditto, you are the only Peach I have not officially dittoed.

D1

Banned via Administration
I wouldn't mind battling ya Darky you're always fun to play ^_^.

Plus it would be good practice considering my house been burglarized since the beginning of Novemeber and I haven't had the chance to play Brawl at home since : (. I only get to try out neat stuff in tourneys or friendlies or fests T__T. I envy the cool kids that learn new ATs and try to get it down at home before they go to tourney : (.

Let the rust settle in and start spreading ^_^. (fake smiley)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I believe I could easily win a big tournament with Peach, the chance is there. It's just a .0004% chance because I need 9 stitchfaces each match (3 per stock) and I"m set. Otherwise, I do believe she's got the potential to place top 5, but first, no. A peach at that level is not going to beat a metaknight or game and watch or falco at that level (she can beat snake, ddd,. marth, etc at top levels though)

If we find a way to land a gauranteed upsmash out of some combo, my opinion would change though. She just lacks the killing move.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
LoL that's what I try..it gets the job done. But they get stale ^_^ I'll find a way to get the upsmash ! BTW dark linked me if you're wondering how i came out of nowhere hahaha.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
wtf@this thread.

Pokemon fetishes, being upset about about low tiers, and complaining about crap match-ups = r u serious?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Just coming to give a shoutout to my favorite crew in the city. TS all day baby!!! Shellder too good.

lol @ no one listening to NL saying gtfo his thread with this Peach nonsense. Violation

D1, when are you gonna get that shiz uploaded?

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
so like im trying mad hard to go to md/va this weekend. its time to get out of NJ/NY!! (btw...this crew is too beast to b on the 3rd page....mad lame)

^-------notice the mad subtle bumping of the thread

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
You have to take me to MD/VA too but my parents will probably not like it unless I really convince them. Or hitch rides with people they know and get calls in the middle of tourney matches.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The Knights of Shellder took 1st in teams in MD/VA and Atomsk and NinjaLink repped the Shellder crew well in singles! I placed only 9th, but I had a ******** loser bracket of NEO, chillindude829, and Snakeee all in a row, and Snakeee finally took me out, lol. Oh well.

I really missed D1. He yells out "Shellder!" the best.

D1

Rachel Alucard's too awesome for life.

Btw Ryko's fest was amazing.

Good shizzle TS loved seeing Ron, Malcolm, and NL.

D1

Did any of you guys ever try out Naruto Shippuuden: GNTEX3?

Sh** is finally done right this time around. Ground KnJs are finally back. And a robust roster to boot! This is already tournament viable in the south (FL) and the MW. ECers need to get up on this like we did on TvC.

For anything GNTEX related or CONR related check www.willvolution.com and look for the forums. Alotta knowledgeable people post there, even HeartNana who beasts at almost every fighter he puts his hands on O_o!

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Looking through some people's quotes, I saw something from Heartnana. He made a statement that rather bothered me:

HeartNana wrote:
Sorry, just doing wakeup super everytime someone gets knocked down doesn't mean you're good. You might win more, but you're still trash.

That doesn't sound like the words of a champion, that sounds like the words of someone who feels that people should win his way. O.o I guess...communities work in different ways? *tilts head* Perhaps not playing to win is in the mandate of the Naruto community, >.<. I don't know...maybe I'm wrong, can someone enlighten me?

D1

Nah that doesn't mean he doesn't play to win. Its almost like hearing someone good put down an MK player for spamming B and winning.

Playing to win is encouraged lol you got the wrong idea.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ummm I used to play Naurto GNT4 though XD I miss that game. Does this one have all the Y canceling **** still? I mained Kabuto :D

D1

Yeah of course there's Y Canceling!

And there's more there's a Crisis Mode as well it has a long Japanese name thats abbreviated as "SN".

But yeah every char has different properties when there in that mode.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ummm I used to play Naurto GNT4 though XD I miss that game. Does this one have all the Y canceling **** still? I mained Kabuto :D
Kabuto is actually the best character in the new one for Wii, Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, actually. I actually started learning GNT4 a few months ago, actually.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah of course there's Y Canceling!

And there's more there's a Crisis Mode as well it has a long Japanese name thats abbreviated as "SN".

But yeah every char has different properties when there in that mode.
Hmmm interesting. Hey if you come over tomorrow can you bring it? I would try it out!

Kabuto is actually the best character in the new one for Wii, Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, actually. I actually started learning GNT4 a few months ago, actually.
GNT4 is too fun. It's really simple but just really fun to play. And Kabuto is too good XD

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I used to be big into GNT4. It helped me get lots of card game money.

GNT4 is pretty bad though. Terrible balance and quite linear, simple gameplay. I preferred 3, despite lack of Y cancels. Heard the shippuden games were also bad. How is EX 3 better if I may ask other than Hidan and Kakuzu (awesome I must admit for fan in me) and the ground knj? I may try it if it is better than the others and easy, got to pass the time waiting for Blazblue console...

And HeartNana is one of the if not the strongest GNT players. I'm guessing from D1's statement he still is.

Top Bottom