• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

D1

Banned via Administration
GNT4 is actually the best GNT to date. And actually the gameplay in almost every Naruto is quite linear...but for the most part GNT4 left room for more creativity...almost like Melee. Only prob ppl had w/ GNT4 compared to Melee, was basically like one hit and you're dead or almost dead.

For people that actually love games like that, there's no problem. Main EX games that sucked were 1 and 2. Mainly cuz of the OTG bs.

Btw edit all ur posts guys, its Kankuro who's mad beast not Kabuto LMAO.

Kabuto's the guy w/ the glasses. Kankuro's the guy w/ the puppets.

XDD

Get at all of our typos.

Anyways yeah, also one of the fun things about the GNT series was the fact that I can punish an opponent for trying to KnJ outta combos and etc. Plus if you were really good, you could even make low tiers shine.

I'll mm 20 bux any OTK Naruto in GNT4 vs. my Mizuki. Free money b*tches ^_^.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
GNT4 is actually the best GNT to date. And actually the gameplay in almost every Naruto is quite linear...but for the most part GNT4 left room for more creativity...almost like Melee. Only prob ppl had w/ GNT4 compared to Melee, was basically like one hit and you're dead or almost dead.

For people that actually love games like that, there's no problem. Main EX games that sucked were 1 and 2. Mainly cuz of the OTG bs.

Btw edit all ur posts guys, its Kankuro who's mad beast not Kabuto LMAO.

Kabuto's the guy w/ the glasses. Kankuro's the guy w/ the puppets.

XDD

Get at all of our typos.

Anyways yeah, also one of the fun things about the GNT series was the fact that I can punish an opponent for trying to KnJ outta combos and etc. Plus if you were really good, you could even make low tiers shine.

I'll mm 20 bux any OTK Naruto in GNT4 vs. my Mizuki. Free money b*tches ^_^.

I'll mm you dood remeber i used to run tournies so i knew all the scrubs and who was really good XD

soul ark

Smash Ace
then again back in the day my baki was tight too... crismas why dont you have naruto on the side... well of course we would need access to a japanese wii

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Nah that doesn't mean he doesn't play to win. Its almost like hearing someone good put down an MK player for spamming B and winning.

Playing to win is encouraged lol you got the wrong idea.
Mucho Gracias Mah DooD

It's why I asked and didn't just say, xD. I <3 Naruto GNT 4...first one I ever played...still the best. I LOL'ed SO hard when I was playing in a final two matchup and this dude was talking aboot (yes intentional) how the two people playing were so pro. If he only knew I had only learned to play the game....like 3 matches ago, xD. Get at me bringin' my teacher down to the wire with my Hinata. Found out that I could have won easily if I timed my super better. *shrugs* no johns, but I was still figuring the game out. Hinata all dai snitches!! ^_^

hmm....I need to do 2 things:
1.) Get another Wii (EFF my boss for firing me 'cuz he screwed up and wanted to get rid of people he felt he was "paying too much" Then lying to Unemployment) 'cuz I had to sell that to pay for my Car Insurance...>.<
2.) Mod my 'cube....'cuz I really wanna play some GNT now, xD.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Someone get @ my Tenten
On PS2 only.

I'm a little tempted to take up that offer D1, even though I'm out of practice and never used OTK, because I've faced back+b using Mizuki's before. He needs Tony the Tiger transformation to truly ascend though.

D1

Kabuto has glasses...he's not ****...he's cool tho.

Kankuro is ****.

Quit life.

No I don't main Kankuro.

My Mizuki doesn't spam b.B btw Mandark if thats what you're wondering ^_^.

Btw, I dubbed b.B "Burning Knuckle!" on the willvo forums XD!

Naruto EX3 mah d00! (to Blue Terrorist).

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Kabuto IS ****, apparently you've never seen a good Kabuto :3

Neji is **** too.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I've seen a good Kabuto...scares the heck out of me, too. Neji is ****, too. Still...I ***** Neji with my Hinata...end of story, xD. Well at least I used to...don't know how that'll work out now, xD. Also <3 crismas for **** character picks. (Kabuto, Neji) So far, my favorite 4 characters....in Naruto, period have been mentioned.

P.S. - I'm a Crismas fanboy...xD.

I'll play...just not MM....I probably royally suck at the game at this point.

D1

LMAO gotta love Ryko. Filler as one would say. XD I mean ok fine there's nothing cooler than a dude w/ glasses and white hair and works for Orochimaruo.

I'm a Mizuki fanboy though, too bad I'm all by myself in that one T_T. At least I have Gaara, Shino, Neji, and Kiba to fall back on ^_^. Oh yeah and I love the new Sasuke in EX3. I was also a CS2 Sasuke fan.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Mannnnnnnnn this is not about the character this is about him ****** in GNT4 LOL!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I've seen a good Kabuto...scares the heck out of me, too. Neji is ****, too. Still...I ***** Neji with my Hinata...end of story, xD. Well at least I used to...don't know how that'll work out now, xD. Also <3 crismas for **** character picks. (Kabuto, Neji) So far, my favorite 4 characters....in Naruto, period have been mentioned.

P.S. - I'm a Crismas fanboy...xD.

I'll play...just not MM....I probably royally suck at the game at this point.
Mains: Neji, Itachi, Naruto, Kabuto. :D

Seriously, I'll bring GNT4 to Cata. show up, all of you

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Well I may be going to Cat4 after all but Sunday only. So ...I'm up for playing!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
No I'm going to gametable...I'm possibly just going to Cat4 on Sunday only.

D1

Anyways, I'm going to Chinatown Fair later after 5pm. I heard a couple heads are going like Snakeee, Mop, Shinigami, etc...any of you other guys interested?

Get some Blazblue, T6, SF4, etc on and poppin!!!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Anyways, I'm going to Chinatown Fair later after 5pm. I heard a couple heads are going like Snakeee, Mop, Shinigami, etc...any of you other guys interested?

Get some Blazblue, T6, SF4, etc on and poppin!!!
I stil have no moneh DX

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL wow I keep getting asked to do things today. But I'm meeting up with a college friend so I cannot chill at teh chinatown.

D1

Eff you...you...you LUIGI MAIN! >:O

Btw thanks for having us over. The fest was grand ^.^!

According to the general rule of MK mains, you guys shouldn't be broke since you win so many tournies.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LMAO I should fix that but I like adding different characters I like under my name XDDD

Also I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, I would love to have you all over again!

BUM163

Smash Lord
bx weekly this friday. yo d1 is it true that they not doing t6 for console cause its that broken and bad? i seen when you post that and where did you get this from? malcolm i'm going to the long island tournament.

Top Bottom