• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'll be there.

And what not...

Probably just sitting in my corner or something...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Enemy Controller is hosting yet another tournament on the 28th! The venue is a nice hotel, and if I definitely get the Windsor Room, it'll be very spacious. The Garden Room is pretty good, too. The tournaments are always ran really well and don't end super late. Singles pays out top 5, teams pays out top 4, and there will be crews with top 3 getting paid out!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219276
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4675

Please click the "I am attending this tournament" link on the AiB page and post in the tournament topics to spread the word! :D

NinjaLink should come and prove he's still better than ADHD and D1 should come because...SHELLDER! :bee:

Cia

das kwl
Enemy Controller is hosting yet another tournament on the 28th! The venue is a nice hotel, and if I definitely get the Windsor Room, it'll be very spacious. The Garden Room is pretty good, too. The tournaments are always ran really well and don't end super late. Singles pays out top 5, teams pays out top 4, and there will be crews with top 3 getting paid out!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219276
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4675

Please click the "I am attending this tournament" link on the AiB page and post in the tournament topics to spread the word! :D

NinjaLink should come and prove he's still better than ADHD and D1 should come because...SHELLDER! :bee:
is ADHD the purple diddy that i beat in that MM with Peach/ ZSS?? if so, then Ninjalink is better.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
imo ADHD is def better when it comes to Diddy come but overall player skill ninjalink is better.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
imo ADHD is def better when it comes to Diddy come but overall player skill ninjalink is better.
I still think NL has the most technical Diddy. Every other Diddy I see does basically the same stuff as NL but at a slower pace.

I did get a glimpse of a few of ADHD's matches and I saw pretty much the same thing NL does but slower and less efficient. :ohwell:

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
*sigh*

Anyone else who mimicks Leo in person or on-line is being called out on it!

It's not cool to sound like a ******** baby that says "my gahd" ... it isn't.

:)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
ignorant children.......ppl forget i made this char the most technical thing in the game. To say his is better than mine is ignorant.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
For those of you that didn't know already.. NinjaLink plays all characters.. but Mains Victory.

lol. :p

I have Mad Respect for what he has done for the Diddy Community. I'm excited to see what you work on next.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Boss has already done enough. I dont think i can add to that character. If anything i just tell him stuff. Not sure what u wanna 'copy' lmao.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I wish I lived in an area with limited competition so I could pretend I "invented" a character...

Then I would call myself stem. Or maybe seed....

And I would talk to ppl in other regions who used my character on AIM and then post videos using the crap they told me

And of course I would take all the credit cuz I'm stem dammit

But since I live in NYC i'll have to be happy being Ron

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Anther (n) - the pollen-bearing part of a stamen.

Interesting that you play Pikachu and happen to be talking about inventing characters with plant part analogies...

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I wish I lived in an area with limited competition so I could pretend I "invented" a character...

Then I would call myself stem. Or maybe seed....

And I would talk to ppl in other regions who used my character on AIM and then post videos using the crap they told me

And of course I would take all the credit cuz I'm stem dammit

But since I live in NYC i'll have to be happy being Ron
Can't say I know enough to draw an opinion on if it's the truth or not, but major props for construction and language :laugh:

Top Bottom