• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
because they are bad matchups. Rob vs lucario is stupid lol. Kirby is bad too. I forgot which char to use against lucario so i went with diddy which is also a bad matchup lol. I got it covered next time. I didnt keep in mind what to use being i dont fight lucario.

Cia

das kwl
because they are bad matchups. Rob vs lucario is stupid lol. Kirby is bad too. I forgot which char to use against lucario so i went with diddy which is also a bad matchup lol. I got it covered next time. I didnt keep in mind what to use being i dont fight lucario.
i don't know much about brawl, but i heard :marth: works.. and i heard you have a :marth:

so do it

:007:

D1

Banned via Administration
i was thinking marth but theres a better CP for it
Fat-Man-Scoop of course ^_^.

*Does the Anti*

(Pokedex voice)

Anti.....Mad D3 Utilts in rapid succession like Chun-Li's rapid kicks...except slower and w/ invincibility.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Fat-Man-Scoop of course ^_^.

*Does the Anti*

(Pokedex voice)

Anti.....Mad D3 Utilts in rapid succession like Chun-Li's rapid kicks...except slower and w/ invincibility.
Dmbrandon - "he just throws it out there and hope it hits" lmao

D1

Still mad love for Lil' Bill though thats mah boi!

Aight NL I'll only train if all you play is MK cuz thats the main reason I wanna take another hiatus. That char is too good for me to want to use Falco vs. him.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
D1, I'll help you with MK training if we ever get a shot to play. If you come to Airman, I'll try to get a TV with you and we'll play ****loads of matches. Pull out Snake for that match.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Aight NL I'll only train if all you play is MK cuz thats the main reason I wanna take another hiatus. That char is too good for me to want to use Falco vs. him.
Go Wolf against MK, he wins 55:45 :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

If you like, I can try to help with MK as well. Just IM/PM/text me whenever and I'll do my best.

Cia

das kwl

metaknight is completely fair. Falco B button beats mk's. not to mention mk has a lame recovery, and all him moves have like.. no knockback. MK's only good move is Down+B

:colorful:

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I love EVERYONE in this crew.
can i be's an honorary member, or something.
*twiddles thumbs*

If i had a tourney in Lindenwold, could I expect any of you there. If not for the tourney, at least come for my commentary(and to add some you mofo's are hilarious.)

D1

metaknight is completely fair. Falco B button beats mk's. not to mention mk has a lame recovery, and all him moves have like.. no knockback. MK's only good move is Down+B

:colorful:
LMAO Much <3 to ya Vanz. Btw, don't think me losing to your MK was the reason I just felt like quitting. Over the past couple months recently I've been racking up an innumerable amount of losses vs. GW and MK. GW thanks to NL I'm comfortable against, but MK it feels as if his game has evolved to a new gay recently that I feel that I can counter but at the same time don't wanna waste time doing it.

I also don't really wanna do MK dittoes, but I'm leaning forward to it.

D1

Wolf actually doesn't sound to bad.

I have a Wolf in my back pocket too so that'll do then.

Thanks much Ether, and Anti.

Snake maybe as well, thanks Rockin...and if Shin ever plans to train this week I guess I'll ask him if we can have Rockin over.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Play Sheik vs. MK, it's actually a pretty fun matchup if you can do the DACUS

throw needles to force approach, if they tornado on top of your shield angle up, if they don't retreat then they get grabbed unless they're on a platform -> free 30%
if they start approaching you and it's not a dair and you have a good idea of when they'll stop whip out the chain and then he has to retreat
if he's out and off the edge put the chain over the ledge and he's forced to recover above...so deadly =)
ftilt->dsmash him, dsmash comes out in 4 frames and kicks him away, further decay of the ftilt = use it at ~80% -> inescapable Usmash
the trouble is if YOU'RE off the ledge :(

Cia

das kwl
Play Sheik vs. MK, it's actually a pretty fun matchup if you can do the DACUS

throw needles to force approach, if they tornado on top of your shield angle up, if they don't retreat then they get grabbed unless they're on a platform -> free 30%
if they start approaching you and it's not a dair and you have a good idea of when they'll stop whip out the chain and then he has to retreat
if he's out and off the edge put the chain over the ledge and he's forced to recover above...so deadly =)
ftilt->dsmash him, dsmash comes out in 4 frames and kicks him away, further decay of the ftilt = use it at ~80% -> inescapable Usmash
the trouble is if YOU'RE off the ledge :(
i really wouldn't recommend this. while i do believe sheik is a SERIOUSLY underrated character, i've **** on every single one w/ meta. i'll just shield needles. gain the lead, and plank (if i need to). and sheik gets edge guarded almost as badly as spacies do.

wolf sounds like an interesting idea, but his spacie recovery gets a thumbs down from me. (but i don't know much anyway, i just do **** :psycho: )

D1 - yeah, that's seriously the extent of the game. MK dittos or it's done :( . and as for our set.. i'm pretty sure i just had good momentum at the time. you destroy me.

clowsui

Smash Legend
how many sheiks are in your area that are like...really good? tristan_win is the only sheik that i consider to be ridiculously amazing, maybe villi as well because tristan's first tourney he tore through everybody except like ambrose in his pool, i think he lost to candy as well...and he lost to ambrose 1-2 playing ICs vs. Sheik, went down to last stock. villi is good because he's the only sheik that is placing nowadays but NYC is a hotbed of talent that doesn't always have smashboarders so idk (i.e. jash)

sheik gets gimped hard by mk...i think that'd be true if the sheik relied a lot on chain recovery and didn't take risks with upB.
on the ground it may be a different story imo. the fact that you shield needles doesn't change the fact that they force an approach and adding the chain forces aerial approaches with one move, dair. bair also beats or trades with a few of MK's moves, and used fresh off the ledge it'll send MK outwards into an awkward position that at least allows you to get up and charge more needles

edit: tristan then proceeded to lose to a marth and a wario though :< (zmt then malcolm)

vanz you should pick up sheik again! snake can also make the MK matchup not fun for MK. Falco can too. So can Diddy, Olimar and a few others

D1

Not really looking atm since there's heads that are in question atm...we'll get back to ya ma d00.

In other news, I guess I'm going to the Revival of Melee after all.

Shoot me guys, I'm sorry but god**** its definitely something I can't can't pass up...fvckin MAD heads are going to this and even tho I KNOW I'm not guaranteed money, I wanna go cuz it feels like this is gonna bring back the good ol times that I once enjoyed when Melee was hot like fire (since the tourney scene kicked off and till before Brawls release).

I practiced Brawl today w/ Ron and Wes, and went 100% MK. Did well considering the fact the character's OD broken T_T.

I wanna practice Melee this whole week anyone who sees this and plays Melee yell at me.

I know I'll be Melee-ing it up w/ Crismas and Hoyo on Wed. so thats locked down.

D1

Yeah I need Melee prac this whole week. Me and Reno are training tomorrow, and I'm training w/ Crismas and Hoyo on Wed. so Thurs, and Fri are up for grabs.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
THURSDAY? MANNNN I wanna come! I'm tempted...but I need to go to the gym too...WTF SO CONFUSED lol. Well I'm not even sure I'm invited lmao. I'm not even going to revival and I'm training haha.

EDIT: Depending on what happens Sunday with Revival I may go for friendly's. D1, do you think you can give me a call to let me know? If not, I'm looking forward to the next GIMPED which is all Melee!

AND I NEED A TEAMMATE!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

Yeah very possible, same with u versus M2K if u had grabbed him, u coulda chaingrab to spike. But MK vs anyone 1 is already discouraging

Top Bottom