• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

D1

Banned via Administration
Conceived on my Bday March 4th, 2008 was a union of Melee's finest (whether by mastering a certain char, or by ****** tourneys recently or back then) with the same goal...

...to become the best Brawl crew not only in NY/NJ, but EC, then the US, then the world.

After numerous discussions amongst ourselves about a name...

...we finally found one that suits us the most.

TEAM SUPREMACY

As of now our crew consists of:

Active:
D1 aka Grim Reaper aka Lame1 aka JV4Stocker aka NY's Best Falco aka 2nd best in NYC

Ron aka PhillyBilly aka Scissors aka Best Pika aka NY's best ROB

NinjaLink aka Counter King aka Rarth aka Best Diddy aka MetaKnight gimper aka M2K rapist aka fusion of M2K and Azen

Starzonedge aka best Olimar aka NY's best camper

MalcolmM aka best Sonic in Tri-State Area

Active In Other Areas:
KillaOR (WOW)
Fab (Tekken)

So far we've been representing ourselves rather well in the NYC community nabbing top placements in singles and teams thanks to Ron, NL, Starz, and D1. Credit to NL for representing well @ Montage's NJ tourney last weekend nabbing a placing that payed out and getting recognition from the oosers. Propz to NL for winning an NYC weekly, Starz for winning two, and D1 for winning four.

Tuesday May 27th 2008, we welcome an old face, but new member to TS...Starzonedge. Definitely a beast w/ a char no one else puts in too much time to master. As a Melee vet, and a smart and experienced player overall...he's definitely be a welcome addition to the crew.

Sunday Oct. 12th 2008, we welcome one of the best Sonics in the East Coast to the squad. Definitely creative, patient, and oozing with potential...while maining one of the toughest characters to actually use all the way w/o counterpicking in tournament...similar to Starz he's definitely gonna be a great asset to the crew. Also thanks to ma d00d we're officially an NY/NJ crew...Ohhh yeah.

ITS MAHYO KAR BAYBEE!!! (Mario Kart Wii)

With the release of Mario Kart Wii TS started definitely starting hosting Mario Kart Wii online fests w/ anyone and everyone that was interested. Our first session was May 28th, 2008 Wednesday night we gathered Shinigami, Hoyo, my Chickenback, Alukard, Jesus, Shin Bowser, Fab, and D1 it was Maaad Awesome!!! Then a week later on Thursday June 5th me, Versatile, Swipes, Snakeee, NL, Shinigami, Silven, and Doc. So far we had successful Mario Kart fests on Wifi if anyone's interested post post post what night you guys wanna play w/ TS and I'll setup everything. It would be nice to get ur FC beforehand.

APEX: Death To Analog-TBA

With the aid of Smash Suits, VGAlliance, and Team Supremacy, NYC will witness one for the books. This will definitely be one of the biggest NYC tourneys for this year. More to come later.

Link To Thread-Please Post If You're Coming ^_^

Amazing Anti MK thread by M2K-not TS related but worth a **** read for any TS members w/ MK problems.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199063

--------

Crew battle challenges will come up soon.

Money matches are welcome as always. ^_^

There is NO leader...we all have a voice in this crew and there are no "ranks"...this is Brawl in its beginning stages...it is still anyone's game.

Not necessarily recruiting as of yet either...

...just looking at potentials for the most part.

TS All Night F*ck Dat All Day Sh**

Owners of RAH-OOL/DrillBeak/GOTEM/Get TIGHT/GREASE/MEATRIDIN!/You're Open!/Aiiiight/ZIPLOC(MATLOCK)/DEAHHHH! and more XD

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Even tho i'm no longer a free agent yallz mah homies and goodshizz on finally making a thread. i will visit quite often ~^.^~

* moos *

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I call shenanigans! You can't cheat by making such a beast crew, WTF!

D1

Starz isn't black LMAO!

BOOM!

Anyways, yeah as of today we welcome the awesome Starzonedge to the squad.

I can say w/ all my confidence that I know he'll do well and won't dissapoint.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Starz isn't black LMAO!

BOOM!

Anyways, yeah as of today we welcome the awesome Starzonedge to the squad.

I can say w/ all my confidence that I know he'll do well and won't dissapoint.
That guy acts black yo :p

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I had fun yesterday D1, I'm going to plan more smashfests :)

I'M NOT IN THIS CREW BUT CONGRATS STARZ!!!

I'm also convinced that Rockin does that on purpose.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Bleh, sorry Ron. I didn't know quoting like that was a bother either XD;; and Yes, Cris is right. I do quote like that on purpose, but I will stop if needed.

Congrats to Starz making it in though. Now I'll get owned by his Olimar ><

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey! check this out

http://smashboards.com/showthread.ph...48#post1821848

I FINALLY decide to fix up the Smash Finder of NY. Added in a result spot, Power Rankings (coming soon), and reworked the thing in general to a completly new style.

Hopefully everyone would like this. >>

So if you see your name, or want to be added, let me know by posting in it. Much appriciated! ^_^

D1

LOL so yeah from the looks of it...if Bum doesn't keep Smash alive in the city I'm probably gonna dissappear into thin air w/o leaving any tracks behind for anyone to know where I'm at.

Lets hope this isn't the case.

Thanks alot Rockin btw for addin our crew in the list of smash crews in NY...much appreciated.

KillaOR and Fab still play Brawl as well...its just their strenuous and inflexible work schedule doesn't allow 'em to be seen in the public eye as much as they'd like to be.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
LOL so yeah from the looks of it...if Bum doesn't keep Smash alive in the city I'm probably gonna dissappear into thin air w/o leaving any tracks behind for anyone to know where I'm at.

Lets hope this isn't the case.
It's still on so your not going anywhere lol. This crew stuff seems interesting though. Tell you what, let's fight I'm sure you'll represent your peeps pretty well. It's been a while since we fought, so let's see how far we both gotten since Shinfest. If you win, I'll most likely join up with you guys :laugh:. Pick a day and let's have some fun eh? :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
d1 i love you :) drop me a line about the video game alliance...

I wrote in the PE thread how kewl they are and forgot about you ron and randall being super <3 urselves...

STARZ COME TO MY SMASHFEST SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE MONEY I OWE!

Top Bottom