• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Also one more thing I would like to add on this matter then I will leave you boys alone.

For Peach winning a big tournament(on the EC) Look at what I have to deal with.

M2K/Plank- Meta knight:
- Clearly the best Player in the world (M2K)
- Pro (Plank)
- He Mains Meta knight and match up is not in my favor 60:40 Metaknight
So How am I suppose to take care of this one? Closest I got to M2K beating him was a few friendlies. And as people always say, they don't mean a damm thing or resemble any sign that you could beat them in tournament.

G-reg/DSF (when he comes to the EC)/Chillin? - Snake
- Known as top players in the EC
- Match up is not in my favor 60-40 Snake
I am conviced that this match up is actually even. But it is still a pain in the azz for how he can kill me so easy and I can't do the same to him.

Neo- Marth
- Known as one of the best in the EC
- Match up is not in my Favor 60-40 Marth
This match up I am starting to hate more now. I played kadaj's Marth and he 2 stocked me every time. so imagine Neo. And I have yet to beat NinjaLinks's Marth with Peach. I try ad hard as I can with this match up and now I am failing at it.

Azen- all My Pain in the azz match ups.
- Pro
- Match up is even 50-50 Lucario/Peach
He is smart and gets characters like meta the beats. The chance that I have for even beating him is dude to the match up being even. So it comes down to who is the smarter player.....I say no more.

NinjaLink- All my pain in the azz match ups.
- Pro
- ?-40 "?"
There is nothing I can possibly do here. I can't counterpick a stage, he can just pick up anyone that counters/does well against me and its a done deal. how in the world am I suppose to do with Peach to get a win off? This is out of my hands.

Slikvik- G&W
- idk
- 60-40- G&W
I only played him once but I lost. the game was close I believe. But this match up is not for me. He is one of the characters that can kill me so easy. though at this point, I am not to concerned about G&W. I'll have to play more of them and see how that god. He was my first and only good G&W I ever played offline. So my concerns and fears on this match up will be on hold.

This is about all that stands in my way from winning a big tournament. I'm pretty much screwed here. The odds are nasty for me. This is me being straight up real. Combine all this with Peach's Flaws. Now combine it with her strengths. Now which has a higher ratio?

Peach is a good character, she kiss azz and I love maining her. But time to face reality with this.

Also I'll say it again, you can't tell me otherwise until you use her ALOT in tournaments against these character (which you would not risk it) and tell me other wise. I go through it. I know the pressure. I know what it is like. Feels like. Don't counterpick characters.

But thats all I have to say on this matter. But thanks for the idea M@K, think it is about time me and Edress had a talk about this crap.

And you boys are getting me all wrong, I never said Peach was bad or anything of the sort. quit assuming. I am saying that She can't win a Big tournament. I never once said she was a bad character or b!tched about it in here.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Lol dude don't you even start.

To solidify my point about getting gimped stupid early

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z8Gyuzo5w4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45aKShrFsCM

Note that the characters that are more than capable of doing this if I even **** up ONCE include MK, Lucario, Peach, Game and Watch, D3, Jiggz, Kirby, Pit, Mario, Luigi, etc etc etc etc etc.

Some characters have it easier than others, that's why tiers exist. So someone put in the same or even less time into a stronger character, ****'s unfair, but I probably wouldn't hear a complaint from you going against a d3.

In my last 4 tournaments I've been severely outplaced by people I flat out three stocked because of ****ty bracket placement. At poly tech I played 2 of the top 5 people back to ****ing back. At chu's, D1 somehow managed to lose first round and then I met him in first round loser's, or I should say I would have met him if I weren't so annoyed at the circumstance that I forfeited (Do you realize the odds of me getting him of all people in first round losers in an out of state tournament where NY/NJ made up a grand total of 9 players?). At hurricane meta knight I got the exact SAME matchup twice in a row, one of them being someone who placed top 4. It knocked me out so quickly that I got outplaced by 2 ranks by someone that, as mentioned before, I 3 stocked twice when I played him in tourney. It's gotten me so pissed off that I had to put the game away because I just can't find it fun right now. And last I checked, everyone on the east coast has those players to be concerned about eventually, you're no different.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well i used roy in melee and beginning of brawl i didnt use many characters. It was mainly zelda and ike who i recall on todays terms are garbz(dont argue this im full aware of what they can do.) I kno what it means to use only 1 char. I fought fuking ICs and Sheiks in tourney every **** week and ppl counterpick me which is sad being i have no good matchups to begin with. I still remember Reject who mains peach counterpicked sheik once he saw i used Roy. What an azz move. GG Reject.
lucario vs peach is 50/50?

i doubt that, seeing as how lucarios fair just ***** peach and peach can't kill lucario so lucario gets REALLY strong. I would imagine lucario would counter peach
Yea lucario counters peach....due to lack of killing and outranging.

Note that the characters that are more than capable of doing this if I even **** up ONCE include MK, Lucario, Peach, Game and Watch, D3, Jiggz, Kirby, Pit, Mario, Luigi, etc etc etc etc etc.

Some characters have it easier than others, that's why tiers exist. So someone put in the same or even less time into a stronger character, ****'s unfair, but I probably wouldn't hear a complaint from you going against a d3.

In my last 4 tournaments I've been severely outplaced by people I flat out three stocked because of ****ty bracket placement. At poly tech I played 2 of the top 5 people back to ****ing back. At chu's, D1 somehow managed to lose first round and then I met him in first round loser's, or I should say I would have met him if I weren't so annoyed at the circumstance that I forfeited (Do you realize the odds of me getting him of all people in first round losers in an out of state tournament where NY/NJ made up a grand total of 9 players?). At hurricane meta knight I got the exact SAME matchup twice in a row, one of them being someone who placed top 4. It knocked me out so quickly that I got outplaced by 2 ranks by someone that, as mentioned before, I 3 stocked twice when I played him in tourney. It's gotten me so pissed off that I had to put the game away because I just can't find it fun right now. And last I checked, everyone on the east coast has those players to be concerned about eventually, you're no different.
Now thats bracket ****.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Stop crying and try just harder. You think only Peach is just doomed to fail. That's why you don't win. You don't have enough faith in yourself

If I remember correctly, you was arguing with Elblem Lord (shut up, I know I spelt his name wrong) That the Peach vs. Marth matchup is slightly in Peach's favor. Neo is just a great player. Chillin is a great player. NinjaLink is a great player. M2k is a great player.

Of course some characters are not gonna be easy. Hell, some is gonna be an uphill battle (like with MK). Yet, players like NinjaLink have little to no trouble against Meta Knight no matter what character he plays.

stop crying and grow up.

EDIT: NinjaLink, I thought you played all the swordsmen first (Pit being the first) and played Zelda.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

i doubt that, seeing as how lucarios fair just ***** peach and peach can't kill lucario so lucario gets REALLY strong. I would imagine lucario would counter peach
Stop crying and try just harder. You think only Peach is just doomed to fail. That's why you don't win. You don't have enough faith in yourself

If I remember correctly, you was arguing with Elblem Lord (shut up, I know I spelt his name wrong) That the Peach vs. Marth matchup is slightly in Peach's favor. Neo is just a great player. Chillin is a great player. NinjaLink is a great player. M2k is a great player.

Of course some characters are not gonna be easy. Hell, some is gonna be an uphill battle (like with MK). Yet, players like NinjaLink have little to no trouble against Meta Knight no matter what character he plays.

stop crying and grow up.
Just saw ur sig Rockin. Hope u saw my falcon ditto with G-Reg. Too good LMAO. Nair, Uair to KNEEEEEEE!!! Inescapable

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Just saw ur sig Rockin. Hope u saw my falcon ditto with G-Reg. Too good LMAO. Nair, Uair to KNEEEEEEE!!! Inescapable
Yes, I saw it. I really liked it. Especially when you was 'wavedashing' all over Yoshi's stage with the raptor. lol

The convo I had was with a friend I commission art alot. His voice in terms of nintendo related stuff is...interesting. lol We both agreed that Ganondorf and Mary Sue had a baby boy name Captain Falcon XD

I also saw the Bowser Vs. Lucas. Grab release in the *** lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

stop crying and grow up.

EDIT: NinjaLink, I thought you played all the swordsmen first (Pit being the first) and played Zelda.

this is qft...play with who u like...dont use peach as a john...characters johns = lamez

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

You need to read up on the match up fully from both sides to see why it is even. it's even M2K. Don't let me losing to sin give you that idea.

Are you even comprehending what I am saying Ryko. Let me put it clear so you and the others can understand and quit assuming

I never said Peach was a bad character. And I know other characters got it bad. I been saying this since the day Vidjo (Pro melee Peach Player) made a thread saying Peach was horrible. Same with Cort and others who quit Peach from melee and bad mouth her. oh you should see the many post where I said peach is godly, and to this day I still do and mean it. She is a great character.

my point is Peach WINNING a big tournament. nothing more or less.

Yea lucario counters peach....due to lack of killing and outranging.
Same as what I just said to M2K to you

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Same as what I just said to M2K to you
Trust me it had nothin to do with u losing to sin. I beat Kirbstir's Peach with lucario in tourney. It didnt exactly feel 'fair' from my side. U should understand by now i do random matchups ALOT so i know each one from both sides. I dont make biased opinions. Only facts.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
60-40 is a match up that you just need to learn and be better than your opponent to make up for that 20 points. It's winnable.

I never complain about Ness' match ups. If I did, I wouldn't have gotten as far with Ness as I am. Point is Dark.Pch, the more you complain about things the worst you can deal with them.

I know because before alex's NYC monthly, I always thought about how horrible of a character Ness was, that one day I'm just going to get destroyed by the grab release stuff. I got 9th at it.

During Alex' monthly I forgot all that stuff. I got 9th. Some guy when I said I play ness responded with I feel bad for you. I ask why, that was how much I forgot about the horrible stuff Ness deals with.

I played a marth who relied on Grab release to F air to win after beating his Meta knight at the BX weekly. When counter picking I picked Norfair, he stayed marth, all I could do was look at snake and look at Ness on the character selection screen. I stayed Ness and loss because of a foot stool to spike when I tried to edge hog. I was upset, I only complained to myself but I still know the match up is winnable, no bad marth will ever beat my good Ness, and soon forgot about it.

I don't just forget about how bad my character is, I understand his weakeness but I try my best not to let them control the way I think or play Ness.

I'm doing great as a player in friendlies. In tourneys it's not too good right now. Point is I know I can win, I know my characters weaknesses, I know they are challenging, but I do not complain and I work around them. I don't let them dictate the out comes of matches. I sometimes get completely destroyed in a tourney, but it's all in good fun, I can still prove Ness good next time.

You have to start doing the same I could complain all I want to, I have more reason to like "oh marth grab releases me to down smash or grab release to F air, Snake grab releases me to tilts, meta knight grab releases me to down smashes, I can't win because of it!" I never complain about it any more I know Ness can win. Placing high in tourneys is good but when you complain about things, once you stop it, you'll find out you can win a tourney.

Have I ever won with Ness in a BIG tourney? No. Have I gotten last? Tons of times. Can I place high? Yes. Have I proved Ness good? Yes in my own mind. Does it matter how bad these match ups are? No, I go Ness because I know what I am doing playing as him, and I know everything about him, I don't let bad characteristics control how I play in tourneys.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
No one assumed a thing. I comprehended your point, because you manage to ignore what anyone says and bring it back to the same central point no one debated against in the first place. The point is that you need to get over it, and yourself, and just go on.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Point is, Stop talking about it. No one is worried about ur problems if everyone has their own problems......except the MK mainers LMAO

This also isnt 'Tell me about ur problems thread'. This is a crew thread made for crew discussions.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I never said Peach was a bad character. And I know other characters got it bad. I been saying this since the day Vidjo (Pro melee Peach Player) made a thread saying Peach was horrible. Same with Cort and others who quit Peach from melee and bad mouth her. oh you should see the many post where I said peach is godly, and to this day I still do and mean it. She is a great character.

my point is Peach WINNING a big tournament. nothing more or less.
It being big or small is no john, especially if you live in states with a good/high level of competitive smashers. Look at the tournaments right here. In the weeklies, you got D1, Snakeee, NinjaLink, Bum, DJ, Hax, and several others with a moderate/high level of skill.

The only difference between a big and small toury is the number of competitive smashers...as are the pros. That's all. It's not like Top tiers gets a bonus power level or anything.

In Melee, it was just the same. People like Cort manage to get top spots, as well as Vidjo, and other Peach players.

If that's the kind of thinking you have at a big tournament, then fine. do you. As for me, I'm gonna go there and kick *** to the best of my ability. No johns or regrets.

EDIT: And with that said, I'm not posting about anymore of this issue.

You guys gotta tell me about the backstory of shelly at the weekly.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
It being big or small is no john, especially if you live in states with a good/high level of competitive smashers. Look at the tournaments right here. In the weeklies, you got D1, Snakeee, NinjaLink, Bum, DJ, Hax, and several others with a moderate/high level of skill.

The only difference between a big and small toury is the number of competitive smashers...as are the pros. That's all. It's not like Top tiers gets a bonus power level or anything.

In Melee, it was just the same. People like Cort manage to get top spots, as well as Vidjo, and other Peach players.

If that's the kind of thinking you have at a big tournament, then fine. do you. As for me, I'm gonna go there and kick *** to the best of my ability. No johns or regrets.

EDIT: And with that said, I'm not posting about anymore of this issue.

You guys gotta tell me about the backstory of shelly at the weekly.
D1 has it recorded..........waiting for him to upload.

SHELLDER!!!!!

CLA-LA-LA-LA-LOYSTER!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Trust me it had nothin to do with u losing to sin. I beat Kirbstir's Peach with lucario in tourney. It didnt exactly feel 'fair' from my side. U should understand by now i do random matchups ALOT so i know each one from both sides. I dont make biased opinions. Only facts.
Sorry, not even this is gonna tell me otherwise. How you know he did not know the match up. Also this match up was already talked about. The things that Lucario can do to Peach and the other way around. And that's your opinion that he counters her. one tournament win on one Peach does not make you change the balance of a match up.

60-40 is a match up that you just need to learn and be better than your opponent to make up for that 20 points. It's winnable.

I never complain about Ness' match ups. If I did, I wouldn't have gotten as far with Ness as I am. Point is Dark.Pch, the more you complain about things the worst you can deal with them.

I know because before alex's NYC monthly, I always thought about how horrible of a character Ness was, that one day I'm just going to get destroyed by the grab release stuff. I got 9th at it.

During Alex' monthly I forgot all that stuff. I got 9th. Some guy when I said I play ness responded with I feel bad for you. I ask why, that was how much I forgot about the horrible stuff Ness deals with.

I played a marth who relied on Grab release to F air to win after beating his Meta knight at the BX weekly. When counter picking I picked Norfair, he stayed marth, all I could do was look at snake and look at Ness on the character selection screen. I stayed Ness and loss because of a foot stool to spike when I tried to edge hog. I was upset, I only complained to myself but I still know the match up is winnable, no bad marth will ever beat my good Ness, and soon forgot about it.

I don't just forget about how bad my character is, I understand his weakeness but I try my best not to let them control the way I think or play Ness.

I'm doing great as a player in friendlies. In tourneys it's not too good right now. Point is I know I can win, I know my characters weaknesses, I know they are challenging, but I do not complain and I work around them. I don't let them dictate the out comes of matches. I sometimes get completely destroyed in a tourney, but it's all in good fun, I can still prove Ness good next time.

You have to start doing the same I could complain all I want to, I have more reason to like "oh marth grab releases me to down smash or grab release to F air, Snake grab releases me to tilts, meta knight grab releases me to down smashes, I can't win because of it!" I never complain about it any more I know Ness can win. Placing high in tourneys is good but when you complain about things, once you stop it, you'll find out you can win a tourney.
No one assumed a thing. I comprehended your point, because you manage to ignore what anyone says and bring it back to the same central point no one debated against in the first place. The point is that you need to get over it, and yourself, and just go on.
Dammit, here it comes again. I never complained. I explained why Peach could not win a big tournament when M2K though so. He explained his reason or opinion and I did the same with mine. Now Place tell me why is that so hard to understand. If I thought and complain as you guys say I do, I not play Peach to begin with.

I would Play ether snake or Marth. Those characters are the 2 that I like in brawl. Mario also. you guys thing when I post its an emo rant or cry for not being as good as I want too be or use my main as an excuse. Well you boys are dead wrong. That was never the case to begin with. I was never once mad when I got into this debate. I never once complain. I never onced use my main as an excuse of my skills. I stated my reasons on why I think she could not win a big tournament. That's it.

Also I say Big cause a small tournament I have gotten first in. So for tournaments like this, it is possible for her to win, and has been done by me.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Okay then I think this debate can end with the simple, peach can win a big tourney. I know Edrees wins.

Oh and should I join TS?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Okay then I think this debate can end with the simple, peach can win a big tourney. I know Edrees wins.

Oh and should I join TS?
Edrees never got first at a big tournament. he has come hella close though. And his tournament placings in general leads him to best Peach in the USA

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Sorry, not even this is gonna tell me otherwise. How you know he did not know the match up. Also this match up was already talked about. The things that Lucario can do to Peach and the other way around. And that's your opinion that he counters her. one tournament win on one Peach does not make you change the balance of a match up.
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
And u think Kirbstir or anyone in MD/VA hasnt fought a lucario there with Azen being around........yea.....

This debate is done. Take it somewhere else.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And u think Kirbstir or anyone in MD/VA hasnt fought a lucario there with Azen being around........yea.....

This debate is done. Take it somewhere else.
I stand by what I say, one tournament win on him means nothing to change a balance of a match up that was looked through and talked about by both communities. Don't get arrogant cause of it.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I agree with Dark about Lucario vs Peach being about even. I'm considering using her for that match up because it's a bit uphill with ZSS. I've also done better in friendlies against Lucarios with her than ZSS.

But, Peach winning a tourney doesn't sound so crazy. I don't think it's like it was in Melee where it was incredibly difficult for a character outside of high tier to win a tournament (plus Peach may possibly be high tier)

But, like NL said, we are spamming his crew's thread, so this should be taken elsewhere

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I agree with Dark about Lucario vs Peach being about even. I'm considering using her for that match up because it's a bit uphill with ZSS. I've also done better in friendlies against Lucarios with her than ZSS.

But, Peach winning a tourney doesn't sound so crazy. I don't think it's like it was in Melee where it was incredibly difficult for a character outside of high tier to win a tournament (plus Peach may possibly be high tier)

But, like NL said, we are spamming his crew's thread, so this should be taken elsewhere
It dosent. If she was to win a big tournament here. That be cool. But the way I see it. For that to happen, we need someone with the power of the Godfather (MikeG) A mind like that, it could be pulled off.

anyway this is over, I just wanted to state my reasons as to why she could not win one. But people getting my words and meaning mixed up lead to this. my opinion and thoughts have been made to M2K.

And yes I have heard that the backroom are talking about Peach being high tier. Though I think its a rumor. oh well. She is good reguardless

Now you boys can have your thread.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I stand by what I say, one tournament win on him means nothing to change a balance of a match up that was looked through and talked about by both communities. Don't get arrogant cause of it.
What am i gettin arrogant of? I'm not bragging about beating him. Just quit the convo and take it somewhere else. U just keep continuing. ITS DONE! THIS ISNT A PEACH DISCUSSION THREAD!

Anyway back to shellder.

SHELLDER!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUh5nq0-ZKE

D1

Banned via Administration
Peach was beast in both games.

The End.

I like Peach alot in Brawl and randomly pull her out from time to time during tourney matches ^_^. She's awesome.

Top Bottom