• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

BUM163

Smash Lord
great job nl and d1 at chudats thanksgiving. ya did ya thing for real. yo let me know when ya out. i actually might have a car soon so nl and d1 lets talk as soon as possible. good stuff and when ya come to the bx weekly i will congrats nl, d1 and snake for the past tournaments ya did ya thing on.

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL I'm too inconsistent to get congratulated. Lost to some good players so I can't complain just means that I can't sit on my laurels and think every match is free...I gotta be prepared for the worst now that everyone's steppin it up.

I'm down to practice, but the game bores me at the same time LOL. Now Melee on the other hand was frickin FUN AS HELL at Chu's ^___^ OMFG I need to attend an Alukard weekly so bad.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL I'm too inconsistent to get congratulated. Lost to some good players so I can't complain just means that I can't sit on my laurels and think every match is free...I gotta be prepared for the worst now that everyone's steppin it up.

I'm down to practice, but the game bores me at the same time LOL. Now Melee on the other hand was frickin FUN AS HELL at Chu's ^___^ OMFG I need to attend an Alukard weekly so bad.
MELEEEEE

=D

We need to play D1, even in the melee days we didn't play that much :(.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I liked that video for whatever reason. Watched it without volume so I don't know.

D1

If you watched the Shelder video w/o sound you're dumb.

SHELDER!

You need to experience SHELDER!

To know what...

..SHELDER!!!

Is about.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You guys will never understand the Shelderness.

It will be forever remembered by Atomsk, D1, NinjaLink, Doom, bschung, Pierce7d, and I. :)

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Training at Shin's was fun :laugh:.

GGs D1 and Shin, our sets was awesome :laugh:.

Until next time, you're probably gonna want revenge :p.

D1

LOL they're friendlies BT but okies. If you really wanna feel good about a win lets MM ^_^.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
D1 / Ninjalink are you guys going to Bum's weekly friday? Hes having it but hasn't changed the title...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wanna be just like you NinjaLink. The mindgames, the randomness, you being a baby azen. You are so cool. Teach me your ways. I mean once people see you, they are all over you and want to play you. You are talked about so much. You are one of the cools kids. You are my biggest inspiration. So Freaking good I could die. Also I am a lil shy to ask you this favor but..........could you sign my controller? *If he does it I might just die in joy*

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I wanna be just like you NinjaLink. The mindgames, the randomness, you being a baby azen. You are so cool. Teach me your ways. I mean once people see you, they are all over you and want to play you. You are talked about so much. You are one of the cools kids. You are my biggest inspiration. So Freaking good I could die. Also I am a lil shy to ask you this favor but..........could you sign my controller? *If he does it I might just die in joy*
very funny........-_-

Top Bottom