• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

D1

Banned via Administration
Hmm...

...anyways good sh** to Malcolm for ****** Ryko's Zany Balls tourney.

I so wanted to go T___T.

I'm happy you beast tho bro!

TS is all over the place and ****** god****it who's free to hit up Shin's to train tomorrow guys?

I get outta work @ 5pm.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol, NL is like a celebrity, and Malcom too, xD. Good stuff guys, straight up. Ya'll rep hard body. LOL @ VaNz. O.o it does take skill to play him effectively and win tournaments. Doesn't mean he ain't Gay though. I don't like using him anyway. EFF MK, xD.

Edit: Doesn't mean he should be banned, though.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
stop ripping on metaknight. he requires massive amounts of tech skill, and it's hard to win with him.
This is true, for me anyway... Plus me playing Meta knight messes up my Ness skills.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents

D1

Banned via Administration
>_>? @ HMD? Rockin never beat me in tourney.

Only NYC ppl I ever lost to are Dire, Bum, NL, PC, Jman, Hax, Tier, Leo, Shadow, Snake, and Anti.

In other news, I'm officially hooked to Blazblue.

I got bodied by Fab, J.Wong, and Joe (the guy that went to SBO 08) but had a **** blast repping Rachel.

Fvck tiers son! I'ma make it happen w/ who I like ^_^!

HMD

Smash Journeyman
No I mean at dj's smashfest I went against Rockin and I used falco and then after the match Rockin said now I know how to beat D1.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace

Only NYC ppl I ever lost to are Dire, Bum, NL, PC, Jman, Hax, Tier, Leo, Shadow, Snake, and Anti.

I got bodied by Fab, J.Wong, and Joe (the guy that went to SBO 08) but had a **** blast repping Rachel.

Rachel is looking pretty top tier though :laugh:. But this is an ASW game with effort, so chances are everyone is viable.

Jwong still planning on Litchi?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin do you really know how to beat D1 cauze of me.
Shhhhhh, big mouth XD

No no. at DJ's smashfest, there's something that happen when I faced his Falco. I was like 'Hmm?, that works?' He did it again a few times and I did the same thing, and it worked the same. I said 'w00t, I found a way on how to beat D1' lol

and to answer HMD's question, I feel I know how to beat D1 now. It's still hard to say, cause I have to worry about other crap, like the chaingrabs and lasers. He's a smart player and there's a reason why he has the best Falco in NYC. I can't just rely on my finding in order to get a instant win. There's still other stuff that needs to be worked out, but so far, that small discovery is a start

Cia

das kwl

you lost to those people in whole tournament sets!?!?

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Heheh. I am the most technical Pikachu out there. I am not saying I am greater than Anther, though. Direct talks with Anther, his videos, as well as my own innovations have molded my gameplay. I surprised too many people with tactics they've never before seen a Pikachu use at C3 this past Saturday.
So once I prove my worth I'll get back to you guys about joining Team Supremacy so we can take over the EC, then the country, then the WORLD!
EDIT: I see Scissors Sir is already a part of Team Supremacy. We are both Pika mains with incredible technical skill, but if you're trying to take over the EC for now then the more good players the merrier, right? Note: I also use a beastly Marth/GW if that appeals to you more. :p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Leonardo aka Liquid Snake...looking brave for the first minute of ninja turtles but...is terribly pussified by snakes. OH BOY!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Leonardo aka Liquid Snake...looking brave for the first minute of ninja turtles but...is terribly pussified by snakes. OH BOY!
I do not appriciate the fact that someone is talking about my guy, Leonardo like that, even though he has his moments of weakness lol

Though I also get defensive over Mikey :p

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Mikey is CLEARLY better than Leonardo in every sense, in both the new and old series lololol. Leonardo almost ditched his bro's who were "in danger" because he was scared of snakes, TOO FUNNY!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Everyone has their moment of weakness. :p

I like Leonardo cause of how he fights and how well rounded he is in all sense of fighting and reality. I like Mikey mainly cause of his personality and the same guy who voices him also voice Joey wheeler (my favorite yugioh character) did a good job on him ^_^

Also, April and Katana are hot (especially in the TMNT animated movie :D )

Cia

das kwl
Everyone has their moment of weakness. :p

I like Leonardo cause of how he fights and how well rounded he is in all sense of fighting and reality. I like Mikey mainly cause of his personality and the same guy who voices him also voice Joey wheeler (my favorite yugioh character) did a good job on him ^_^

Also, April and Katana are hot (especially in the TMNT animated movie :D )
illllllllll

Top Bottom