• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seems your sense of humor is just like you then. Dead. My post was leading to the link I showed you. Relax and live a lil.

Crismas- Since when in the world do you main DDD?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Seems your sense of humor is just like you then. Dead. My post was leading to the link I showed you. Relax and live a lil.

Crismas- Since when in the world do you main DDD?
My sense of humor isnt dead. It just wasnt funny. Sorry i dont go around testing ppl of their humor levels. Mine isnt over 9000!!!!

R3N0

Smash Lord
i laughed @ NL's post lol

Dark peachy dont be jealous NL is popularrrrrrrr

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i laughed @ NL's post lol

Dark peachy dont be jealous NL is popularrrrrrrr
I got nothing to be jealous of. And to be honest. I rather not be in the postition that he is in right now. And of course he is popular, he has the kids naming themselves after him.

Thats what irony is. Wasnt meant to be funny.
Glad it wasn't then but Reno laughed at it, so he sucks.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I got nothing to be jealous of. And to be honest. I rather not be in the postition that he is in right now. And of course he is popular, he has the kids naming themselves after him.

Glad it wasn't then but Reno laughed at it, so he sucks.
I didnt even see his post LMAO i saw it here and thought WTF GHOST POST............dont hurt me reno >_<

I dont really like my position either...........random ppl IM me........its not at M2Ks level of IMs but i dont want that many T_T

R3N0

Smash Lord
"Mine isnt over 9000!!!!
__________________"

if you didn't mean it to be funny then you should be a comedian because you can keep a straight face when u blatantly made a funny.

and also dpch, of course you're jealous lmfao.
it was your life's goal t oget attention and now NL is gettin it all. thats all lmao

go off n finish ur brawl peach combo video.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't really main DDD lol hes fun to play with though
Next time we meet wanna do DDD Vs Bowser?

I didnt even see his post LMAO i saw it here and thought WTF GHOST POST............dont hurt me reno >_<
What, how? Unless you have him on ignore or something.

"Mine isnt over 9000!!!!
__________________"

if you didn't mean it to be funny then you should be a comedian because you can keep a straight face when u blatantly made a funny.

and also dpch, of course you're jealous lmfao.
it was your life's goal t oget attention and now NL is gettin it all. thats all lmao

go off n finish ur brawl peach combo video.

And just WTF were you smoking you decided to make a post like this to me. It's pointless to be jealous of him for one simple reason. He plays to win, I don't. if I really wanted to win, I work up my Marth and Snake and use them in tournaments and place better in tournament than I do atm. But I don't want secondaries and never will have one for tournaments. Also if you knew my goal for why I play brawl, maybe you think twice before saying stuff like that to me though. I suggest you quit smoking that shizz Reno.

For a player like me who only goes Peach in tournaments and does well in them, it's more win that I could ever want.

Also let me say this now, don't take this post as an attack. Unless you want it to be one. I'm not mad here. But I had to make the record straight.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He posted immediately after i did so it autoscrolled past it.

I'll do D3 vs bowser. What a random request.
I was talking to Crismas. I just picked up bowser 3-4 days ago and people being telling me it is good. I'm having him help improve my Peach.

And I know, match up is so wrong for bowser.

Reno checked out my post before this one, I edit it.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I've gotten 50 unread IMs in about 50 hour timespan while I was gone during a weekend

dark peach - lol you play to win you just wanna do it with peach instead of other characters. Peach is like bottom of high tier IMO her only weakness is power but it's a big weakness.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
i always miss everything *puts hands in pocket and kicks can with a frown on my face*
I know how you feel....*pats back*

and well...what can I say about the random IMs? You're just popular. If its that annoying, you could always sign on invisible.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark peach - lol you play to win you just wanna do it with peach instead of other characters. Peach is like bottom of high tier IMO her only weakness is power but it's a big weakness.

M2K, guess I gotta show you my blog sometime. I stated long ago that I don't and I have also said many times, that I don't ever expect to win a tournament with her. That's something I can never see myself doing with Peach in big competition. Just aint happening with a character like her. So I just wanna place decent at tournaments. Thats all I want at least and I will be happy.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
peach can win tourneys, just combine your knowledge with edress and copy each other's shit. He knows a lot that I haven't seen other people use. Like F tilting me out of Tornado every time lol. I would say talk with Azen too but I'll just tell you what he does. He floats and does a lot of dairs, and sometimes fair jab, always spaced like Vidjo does it.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'm a Team Supremacy wanna be... But not really...

I'm also a S.W.A.T wanna be... But not really...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
peach can win tourneys, just combine your knowledge with edress and copy each other's shit. He knows a lot that I haven't seen other people use. Like F tilting me out of Tornado every time lol. I would say talk with Azen too but I'll just tell you what he does. He floats and does a lot of dairs, and sometimes fair jab, always spaced like Vidjo does it.
What you said that Azen does is what I do. I space like hell with Peach. Me and Edrees Have spoke a few times but it was mostly about getting Peach up on the tournament rankings. Also, the way I see it, if she was not winning tournaments in melee, she wont be in this game. Edrees comes closes to winning big tournaments out of any Peach in the USA, and he even says he has problems So if the best in the USA can't handle it, think that says something.

Though It's not a bad idea to talk with Edrees on this. People tell me for Peach mains, I am behind edrees. so maybe we can work something out. Tired of seeing the same characters all the time.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah I think Peach is definitely tourney viable. Honestly Dark sometimes you make it sound as if you main Ganon
QFT

10shellders
How about you boys use her in tournaments and go only Peach then come back too me. This is not using Peach in some friendlie match type of thing. The pressure will be on and that's when you have to put in the work.

My Character has weakness and flaws. And I have to except them if I wanna do well. I'm not gonna bais a character just because I main them. I am being real here. I never said she was bad or anything. But in terms of winning a big tournament, I don't see that happening. Also learn all of her match ups fully to get a better picture of how its like.

Again you boys don't use her in tournaments so you don't know how it's like You can't dare tell me otherwise. Same as I can't save anything about your characters.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I need to play D1 at the weekly. I also need to teach NinjaLink Ness that way when random goes Ness, he doesn't have to change.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
How about you boys use her in tournaments and go only Peach then come back too me. This is not using Peach in some friendlie match type of thing. The pressure will be on and that's when you have to put in the work.

My Character has weakness and flaws. And I have to except them if I wanna do well. I'm not gonna bais a character just because I main them. I am being real here. I never said she was bad or anything. But in terms of winning a big tournament, I don't see that happening. Also learn all of her match ups fully to get a better picture of how its like.

Again you boys don't use her in tournaments so you don't know how it's like You can't dare tell me otherwise. Same as I can't save anything about your characters.
u say this so many times even in melee. Ur not the only character that has flaws. Look at Ref. A ness main. Who gets ***** by grab release. Something that EVERYONE can take advantage of. U dont see him complaining. He makes the best of it.

U told me this in melee when i mained roy.......no comment.

I need to play D1 at the weekly. I also need to teach NinjaLink Ness that way when random goes Ness, he doesn't have to change.
U dont need to teach me ness. I kno all his little tricksies ;)

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Say that again? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me getting gimped at 20.

Peach sucks, fox sucks, ike sucks, ness sucks, bowser sucks, ZSS sucks, jiggz sucks, sonic sucks, toon link sucks, mario sucks.

And yet I can name at least one person in the last month who has placed top 5 in a tournament with all of those characters (excluding jiggz but only because I don't look into it).

Guess what? Characters suck, we all know this.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Say that again? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me getting gimped at 20.

Peach sucks, fox sucks, ike sucks, ness sucks, bowser sucks, ZSS sucks, jiggz sucks, sonic sucks, toon link sucks.

And yet I can name at least one person in the last month who has placed top 5 in a tournament with all of those characters.
i like QFTing. Its fun ^_^. And someone got 5th with falcon in the WC. Says alot.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Peach sucks, fox sucks, ike sucks, ness sucks, bowser sucks, ZSS sucks, jiggz sucks, sonic sucks, toon link sucks, mario sucks and PT sucks.

And yet I can name at least one person in the last month who has placed top 5 in a tournament with all of those characters (excluding jiggz but only because I don't look into it).

Guess what? Characters suck, we all know this.
fix'd for the justice.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
It is always full of win, I'm going to try my best at bums weekly if I'm feeling well.

Top Bottom