• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
and then kiwi, milktea, myself, and any other girls in the area will be instantly turned on and run and tackle that person...it's the axe effect....we cant help it.
im gonna have to disagree with you, taylor =(. axe is disgusting

Tink

Smash Hero
tis ok, tinky loves you alex!!!!

also, i want your marth in some friendlies comboZ.

edit:if brawl stays on course for feb. i might be able to have it at pound o,00000. that would be amazing =).

Tink

Smash Hero
tis tru, but i got them MW contacts. i know a guy that gets games before the release =). that and a modded wii would do the trick. just gotta see how it goes as it gets closer. hopefully it wont get pushed back <_<.

egreene

Smash Rookie
to everyone sleeping under HAT's many piano's:

HAT's piano strewn crib is located next to the single greatest F()cking indian restaurant ever.

any traveling smashers who know whats up curry-wise are encouraged to enjoy it.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Soooooo.....

Can somebody give me a ride? I can be picked up from any DC metro station... Or if you could pick me up at Silver Spring, MD, that'd be cool too....

daisey

Smash Apprentice
hi, im daisey from the bahamas, i really want to attend pound, there will be four of us travelling. we would really appreciate it if someone would be able to pick us up from the airport and drop us off when its time to leave. Also there are two of us that will need housing, anyone thats willing p. m me please so we can talk some more about the details, can you please leave any of your I.M addresses if you dont mind. thank you ^ ^

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Any b-boys going to Pound 3?

Only other breakdancer I know who's gonna be there is Hayato :(
Tech skill in smash is fun and all, but real life tech skill is where it's at ^_^

peachori

Smash Journeyman
wtf @ not charging spectators, i definitely live on the wrong coast when it comes to watching smash
also axe is terrible, unscented deodorant + cologne ftw.
although maybe thats asking too much from smashers, lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Question: For regionals... do we NEED 10 people or is it ok to have a bit less? Because from Canada we will probably have only 6-7 people, can we still do regionals?

Drephen

Smash Master
Just got back from vacation, just saw the vid and its tooooooooooooooo gooooooodddddddddd

Awsome job plank

4Eyez avatar match or your a wuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Question: For regionals... do we NEED 10 people or is it ok to have a bit less? Because from Canada we will probably have only 6-7 people, can we still do regionals?
it has to be 10 :/

CONVINCE MORE CANADIANS TO GO

or maybe some people from other countries will go and there can be an international team

chaddd

Smash Lord
TEAMS PARTNER

I'm still holding out for Azen, but I kinda need one.

I really wanna, like, win. So someone let me know if you think you can realistically take first place with me. Seriously.

chaddd

Smash Lord
lol.........
I hope that's not directed at me, because I'm sick as f*cking hell of people acting like I haven't proven myself over trash talk time and time again. In fact, you want to know if I'm good or not? Ask Azen. Ask Chillin'. Ask Dope, Drephen, Jiano, M2K, Mike G, Chudat, or PC Chris.

Go for it. At Evo I was taken out by PC Chris and Chu. At VLS it was Azen and Jiano. But for some reason everytime I do something like attempt to find a partner I can actually win with, people like you post just to doubt me. I'm winning teams. Eff everyone.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
all i know is ur bowser is gonna get ***** by my scrubby fox, no johns
>_> *pat.* someone team with this man

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I hope that's not directed at me, because I'm sick as f*cking hell of people acting like I haven't proven myself over trash talk time and time again. In fact, you want to know if I'm good or not? Ask Azen. Ask Chillin'. Ask Dope, Drephen, Jiano, M2K, Mike G, Chudat, or PC Chris.

Go for it. At Evo I was taken out by PC Chris and Chu. At VLS it was Azen and Jiano. But for some reason everytime I do something like attempt to find a partner I can actually win with, people like you post just to doubt me. I'm winning teams. Eff everyone.
You know why people don't give a ****.. it's because you are an arrogant elitist who thinks you're better than everyone. And that's not worth any respect!! It doesn't matter if you beat all these people.. what really matters is developing connections and having fun with everyone.

If you think winning is all that matters than fine, be a **** for the rest of your life.

Drephen

Smash Master
You know why people don't give a ****.. it's because you are an arrogant elitist who thinks you're better than everyone. And that's not worth any respect!! It doesn't matter if you beat all these people.. what really matters is developing connections and having fun with everyone.

If you think winning is all that matters than fine, be a **** for the rest of your life.
if thats true then all of the top players are ***** lol

yeah back off chad, the guy has beaten good people with GANNON. I know how hard it is to win with him. You can be gayed in so many different ways by so many different characters. I have mad respect for people who can be good with gannon.

chadddddddd, if somehow jiano doesnt work out i would love to team with you, i love teaming with gannon cause of joe bushman experience

skrach8

Smash Lord

Chaddd shut up.

Ur a good ganon, but i dont think anyone cares enough. No one cares about you proving yourself, JUST WIN and thats it.

Every post i read with ur name attached is bout proving something, or stupid **** talking, crying, complaining, etc.

And another thing, stop having pros vouche for you, it sounds like a pestering whine. Honestly you sound like some kind of ***** on the boards. I.E. (PC, Azen, Chillin etc.)

And its not the fact that ur asking for a team partner, its how u ask. "I want a good player to win teams..." was the basic jist of it. What does that say bout you, are u tryin to compensate for something. lol jk but not really. Someone called it arrogance previously.

I dont think anyone doubts ur skill, at all. people might actually be jealous, i risk blowing ur head up even more by sayin people are actually JEALOUS but it should be said. and i know that sounds good in ur ear, but i personally would never cheer for you, or team with you, i just cant be on someones side that i dont respect.

U are probably thinkin who the hell is this, but thats besides the point, the point is that u would be one of the coolest smashers if u didnt sound like a prick on the boards. u main ganon so i can give u some slack in that department otherwise but thats bout it.

AND THATS WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKIN. sorry for the generalities.

P.S. Eggz ur cool for posting "....lol....", i was hoping everyone caught that.

NT

chinesahh

Smash Lord
just for the record, i beat chad in a mm at vls. -.-

but seriously chadd was pretty chill i have no problems

cept that hes from florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom