• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Shoutoutz:

Dave - Thanks for bringing Brawl, that was awesome. Look out for me at whatever Brawl tournaments lol, my Sonic is top tier. My tag on your system has a flawless record!
Mango - Great job beating M2k, I wish I saw you play any match at the tourney lol. After studying your vids for Jiggz practice all I got to see Jigz wise at the tourney was Sliq... pffftt..... We need to pokemon rematch after the match from Marriland a couple days before pound.
Teczero - YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE ATLANTIC NORTH SMASHER!!! If you ever say you aren't good and put your skill down again, I'm not letting you into another one of my tournaments ever again lol. I wasn't one of the people that rushed you, but sorry your glasses got destroyed. BATTLE SCARS!
Scar - Speaking of scars lol. Did you ever fix your laptop? That problem was weird. You did great in the tourney, noteably Blue Lazer vs Newlyweds. I wish you made it out of that round of pools. Can't wait for SPOC 4! Lol at when the power went out and the first thing I hear is you yelling WHAT THE FAWK!
Zettai - Good matches in pools and on Sunday
Aesir - Man I called you out on a MM before the tourney after you beat me back at Evo East but didn't know where you were in the tourney. Now I find out you were the Marth player playing with me and Zettai on Sunday and you had nothing on me! lolZ my Samus improved like 8000% since Evo. Man I wish I made it a money match.
Hax - Man you're way too good for your age lol. You wrecked my Samus in the one friendly we had. Good stuff in the first regional crew battle you were in.
Triad - Man I wish we could have driven up together. Crew members gotta stick together lol. We have to find time for a ToS Training Session really soon. Try to make it to SPOC4, perhaps we can find a crew battle.
Plank - Amazing job running the tournament. Don't feel bad about how it turned out, it was awesome. Keep up the great work and make it to some more NJ/Philly Tourneys lol
Hat - Thanks for offering the housing. GOTM and I stayed at our old friends place who dorms at UMBC.
Boss - Awesome Mario. Really great to see some good Marios after being a Mario main myself a while ago.
Eggm - Stop infiltrating my pools lolz
Hugs - Thanks for the friendlies we had, your Samus is too good. I wish I saw you vs Eggm in the bracket.
Silent Wolf - You were definitely one of the hardest matches I've ever played in Smash lol. Waaaaay harder than the sandbagging M2k I'm used to lolz.
M2k - OMG I GOT TO SEE THE #1 SMASHER FINALLY! I'm sure that's what a lot of people think but I see you too often around Philly lol. I'll cya soon at SPOC 4 and I'm assuming CoT3.
GOTM - On the road again...
Pakman - Good job in pools and Blue Lazer. I wanna know how your Luigi ranks against the other Luigis in the world. It's gotta be up there.
Cactuar - Stop going Fox in every tournament lol, I wanna see your amazing Marth

Random shoutout to everyone else I can't remember at this moment - If I talked to you, you were most likely awesome lol. I don't remember not seeing anyone but cool people I haven't met before at Pound.

Extra shoutout to Plank for the awesome tourney

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I got like 100th and I already showed I could beat you...

No one is more technical than Silent Wolf, or ever will be so there is no point in bringing the matter up ever, especially in a shoutout.
lol @ how insecure and butt hurt WA gets when you ever mention "technical" and "Silent Wolf" in the same paragraph. Sliq was obviously joking.

If all smashers were like Sliq, the world would spontaneously combust with awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom